SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by aviej Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:32 pm

I guess we better start looking out for clues then - if TPTB would let us. Has Reality Steve said anything about the JODI wedding being taped?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 32 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:35 pm

aviej wrote:I guess we better start looking out for clues then - if TPTB would let us. Has Reality Steve said anything about the JODI wedding being taped?

I am sure we will "hear" about it soon. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:
whit90 wrote:

But most of the houses in Buckhead are in the million dollar price range.
So to summarize, houses in the Atlanta area range in price from $300K to well over $1 million. Got it.

soccermom333 wrote:I am sure they are talking behind the scenes.  ;)  They probably know it will more than likely be on TV with the way they are talking.  

A few tweets could not hurt either.  giggling
Yeah, there's obviously tons going on that we don't know about. There's no way they're having ANY kind of wedding, televised or not, in the spring or even the summer if they haven't made some firm plans by now. Squeee! Can't wait until they can start spilling the beans.

Yeah that summarized it as far as the housing goes......  Even in Athens where I use to live the housing cost can be a bit much to me, I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder if it's expensive to you....

Definitely depends on eye of beholder! If you live here and make a "local" salary, it's probably just as relative to other places. If you lived most of your life in say, New York, and have a decent salary / savings, you can have an awesome home with tons of space for what seems cheap.

And I guess you are speaking more of "inside the Perimeter" area. Outside, you can get very decent homes for lots less. Depends on exactly where you want to live. Personally, you could not GIVE me a house "intown". Would not want my kids in those schools.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 pm

I have heard zero support of this couple from anyone(TPTB) involved with the show since the ATFR. So as far as a televised wedding is concerned (that would be affiliated with the show), I have again, heard nothing. 
Has anyone heard anything indicating there might be? And I am not referencing any vague reference from the couple--I mean something concrete.  Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have heard zero support of this couple from anyone(TPTB) involved with the show since the ATFR. So as far as a televised wedding is concerned (that would be affiliated with the show), I have again, heard nothing. 
Has anyone heard anything indicating there might be? And I am not referencing any vague reference from the couple--I mean something concrete.  Thanks.

Why would there be? CH has referenced them occasionally in a few interviews I've seen during BIP and Robert Mills has retweeted things from both Andi and Josh, but why would there be any sort of public support from production? It's been four months since their finale. What would there be to say? It's not like another Bachelor season is airing right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:59 pm

aviej wrote:Unless ABC wants us to strike/boycott their channel, they better air that wedding!

I Totally agree :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:59 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:I think we need to start mass tweeting Fleiss to Put the wedding on tv, they should have locked this deal up already IMO

I'm on it :Nod: Will tweet him starting tonight. :cutesmile!:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have heard zero support of this couple from anyone(TPTB) involved with the show since the ATFR. So as far as a televised wedding is concerned (that would be affiliated with the show), I have again, heard nothing. 

Why would there be? CH has referenced them occasionally in a few interviews I've seen during BIP and Robert Mills has retweeted things from both Andi and Josh, but why would there be any sort of public support from production? It's been four months since their finale. What would there be to say? It's not like another Bachelor season is airing right now.
In the past I have seen various production people carry on positive relationships post show with the couple. This is generally a quite popular thing with couples viewed favorably by TPTB as history has shown. I have not seen much if any with this couple.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

In the past I have seen various production people carry on positive relationships post show with the couple. This is generally a quite popular thing with couples viewed favorably by TPTB as history has shown. I have not seen much if any with this couple.

I don't know about that. But I do know that Andi and Josh were at the ping pong thing with Chris Harrison. Also Chris has said that Andi is one of the best bachelorettes and that he loves her so much (said on AFR). So to me, Chris seems very much in favor of Andi. Elan also does well with Josh, posting a picture of him a bath tub for his birthday. I do think they are liked by production, but maybe as JODI chooses to stay out of the limelight more than other couples in the past, there is just not that much interaction with production.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I guess I find that more common when other seasons are airing. Are Fleiss, Mills, and CH just supposed to randomly bring them up out of the blue? How would that work? I've seen Mills tweet them and retweet them. I've seen him retweet an article from US about Josh and Andi and this was towards the end of the summer. I've seen Elan and a few other handlers wish Josh a happy birthday and Elan posted a picture of him face timing with Josh and Andi towards the end of the summer. CH mentioned them a few times in interviews during BIP and hung out with them during a charity event and stated how great of a couple they are, they just work together, etc.

I guess IMO, since it's only been four months since the finale, I just don't know why or what people associated with the show would have to say about them, especially while most of them have been off filming another season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:30 am

Questions answered thanks!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:30 am

Jolena wrote:
aviej wrote:Unless ABC wants us to strike/boycott their channel, they better air that wedding!

I Totally agree :yes:

Me too! Don't think we will have to worry about it though. Things are great all around for Jodi. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA