SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Linds911 wrote:With their talk about possibly wanting a indoors church wedding, not sure how that would work being televised since all the others have been outdoors. There is a first for everything though ;)

Who knows, they can might put outdoor fans just for Josh. giggling
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Didn't Andi and Josh say recently that they would be making an appearance on the bachelor with Chris? She said they would be giving advice. I am almost positive.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:42 pm

aviej wrote:
Alanna wrote:Well I def think deleting that he's engaged off of fb is super freaking weird but I also think that she's way too much of a drama queen to put on a happy sm "face" if she wasn't feeling #teammurray for real, so whatever works for them, as long as they're happy!

But Andi's IG still has the future mrs. murray on...
Oh haha I didn't think they broke up or anything crazy like that, just weird that he did that and I thought she might be unhappy with it but she seems perfectly happy. What do I know anyway?? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:With their talk about possibly wanting a indoors church wedding, not sure how that would work being televised since all the others have been outdoors. There is a first for everything though ;)

Andi mentioned indoors because Josh sweats a lot but never said anything about a church wedding. She mentioned that a pal might officiate so that does not sound like a church wedding. IMO
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Didn't Andi and Josh say recently that they would be making an appearance on the bachelor with Chris?  She said they would be giving advice.  I am almost positive.  

I remember Andi said they gave Chris Advise to be himself and go find a wife. Don't remember about being on the bachelor. But my memory is not very good these days.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Alanna wrote:Well I def think deleting that he's engaged off of fb is super freaking weird but I also think that she's way too much of a drama queen to put on a happy sm "face" if she wasn't feeling #teammurray for real, so whatever works for them, as long as they're happy!

If someone is his fb friend, they could probably confirm, but he may have changed his privacy settings so that his relationship status isn't visible to he public, or even to his friends. If Andi's says engaged to Josh, then I'm pretty sure his still has to be set to engaged to Andi or hers would be gone too. So he just played around with his settings most likely.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Didn't Andi and Josh say recently that they would be making an appearance on the bachelor with Chris?  She said they would be giving advice.  I am almost positive.  

I would love to see that in black and white. I know they offered advice to him already. If they were to go on the Bachelor, wouldn't it be at that point that they'd offer advice? Also isn't the advice given by bach alums mostly done on the premiere. I don't recall Andi and Josh flying to CA then...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:57 pm

aviej wrote:

I would love to see that in black and white. I know they offered advice to him already. If they were to go on the Bachelor, wouldn't it be at that point that they'd offer advice? Also isn't the advice given by bach alums mostly done on the premiere. I don't recall Andi and Josh flying to CA then...

I could have heard it wrong. Not positive. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Andi mentioned indoors because Josh sweats a lot but never said anything about a church wedding. She mentioned that a pal might officiate so that does not sound like a church wedding. IMO

Ah ok that sounds better! I always read things wrong Embarassed & yes like aviej said, outdoors fans would be a priority for Josh! :fanningfan

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:

If someone is his fb friend, they could probably confirm, but he may have changed his privacy settings so that his relationship status isn't visible to he public, or even to his friends. If Andi's says engaged to Josh, then I'm pretty sure his still has to be set to engaged to Andi or hers would be gone too. So he just played around with his settings most likely.
That's what it was before- his was private but hers was listed as engaged to him, after he changed his pics a few days ago, his name was gone as engaged on hers. It's not a huge deal or anything but weird. Like I said, as long as they're happy, doesn't matter.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Well I guess, they would put everyone's fear aside on Nov 1 in Atlantic City. We're sure to have pics of them together then.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

That's what it was before- his was private but hers was listed as engaged to him, after he changed his pics a few days ago, his name was gone as engaged on hers. It's not a huge deal or anything but weird. Like I said, as long as they're happy, doesn't matter.

They are happy so I guess it really is not a big deal. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA