SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

...that we see....

wouldnt want the F1 to be obvious! giggling

Did we get to see the kiss?

I don't think so did we? He didn't say anything that we saw, it was in his PI that he said, "In that moment, I'm falling for her so hard"

Yes, they kissed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:"In that moment, I'm falling for her so hard"
But would he actually say that if he's still with her?  I think that's a sign that they aren't together.

Not sure what you mean. He said that in a PI after her HTD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

...that we see....

wouldnt want the F1 to be obvious! giggling

Did we get to see the kiss?

I don't think so did we? He didn't say anything that we saw, it was in his PI that he said, "In that moment, I'm falling for her so hard"

No we didnt see the passionate kiss... as per my above post... when do they make the F1 obvious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He said it in the PI
So far in the scene we have Trish as the only one that he's responded back to. We don't hear him saying anything back to Sachelle or April when they say similar things. So is Trish the F1 then?? Also how he said in a PI about April being in that moment he was falling too...so maybe that didn't last then and it is only Trish??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:47 pm

IF April is F1...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:48 pm

He's not going to meet her family.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Auntie my point is if you look at the edit, yes Trish is the obvious F1....

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:48 pm

Lisa still doesn't take responsibility

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
But would he actually say that if he's still with her?  I think that's a sign that they aren't together.

Just the way he said, "In that moment" leads me to believe that he didn't feel that way later...that's why it's in a PI versus face to face. The only one he's said face to face about falling is Trish.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:49 pm

He said he doesn't trust her.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:50 pm

sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Confused... It was an ITM... how could he know then if they would be still together now?

Was he wearing the same clothes as her date in the ITM? I am confused now

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Just the way he said, "In that moment" leads me to believe that he didn't feel that way later...that's why it's in a PI versus face to face.  The only one he's said face to face about falling is Trish.

It was in that moment that April opened up to him, and said she was falling for him, is when "in that moment I'm falling for her so hard"

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill