SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Sachelle is let go tonight.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Oh Lisa. The girls were not out to get you first chance they got. You made out with some dude. Don't blame anyone but yourself.

RC -- only two women he can see himself with. Bye bye Sachelle.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

see2love wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
But would he actually say that if he's still with her?  I think that's a sign that they aren't together.

Confused... It was an ITM... how could he know then if they would be still together now?

Was he wearing the same clothes as her date in the ITM? I am confused now

Me too Smiley I'll have to rewatch! But I still think they are feeding us Trish as F1 way too much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

ohohoh... he is only taking 2????

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

didn't see that coming...
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

This is the first episode of the show I've ever seen, but if April isn't the F1 I will eat my shoe. Tim is just totally different around her. I love watching them together. The other girls ain't got nothing on the two of them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

are there still 2 epis after tonight???

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:53 pm

umngirl wrote:This is the first episode of the show I've ever seen, but if April isn't the F1 I will eat my shoe. Tim is just totally different around her. I love watching them together. The other girls ain't got nothing on the two of them.

I hope you're right, because I like April and I don't want you eating any shoe! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

umngirl wrote:This is the first episode of the show I've ever seen, but if April isn't the F1 I will eat my shoe. Tim is just totally different around her. I love watching them together. The other girls ain't got nothing on the two of them.

Welcome to Team TAprim..... no that sounds terrible ! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

sophienette wrote:are there still 2 epis after tonight???

WTA next week & then 2 more epi's after that.

I still think only April in Moorea...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Bye Sachelle, she's cute. I like her

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

sophienette wrote:Auntie my point is if you look at the edit, yes Trish is the obvious F1....

But if he's saying in an ITM and not face to face like he did April, then the show may of already been done by the time he said that and the ending is already known to him. Therefore the "in that moment" part. Hope that makes sense?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill