SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:As per Cody's IG the other day, the lie detector would yell out:

You Can't Handle The Truth!!!!

thumbsup
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:08 pm

This is totally irrevelant, but wondered if Andi stated she made her dress on the plane on the way to the premiere, I assumed she was on a private jet. Then I saw someone here mentioned a tweet from some guy sitting next to her on the plane. How can she sew a dress on a commercial flight? Stupid question, but just made me wonder if that's even possible.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Speaking of heavily managed.

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison  ·  5h 5 hours ago
Very sorry to learn yesterday that @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog broke up. I wish both friends nothing but the best

He used only 25 letters of his 140 that are allowed and made sure he indicated to learn yesterday. Yup uh huh. Yesterday.[/quote]

I find it so odd that all of a sudden CH is so chummy with Josh - calling him "brother" and "smart man". Wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't already buttering him up to be the next Bachelor. While I don't want this for Josh, I think he would be the highest paid Bachelor yet, bringing in the best ratings ever.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:17 pm

I don't know, is Josh really that popular? He's not attractive to me at all and he wasn't that interesting on the show either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Mustang19 wrote:This is totally irrevelant, but wondered if Andi stated she made her dress on the plane on the way to the premiere, I assumed she was on a private jet. Then I saw someone here mentioned a tweet from some guy sitting next to her on the plane. How can she sew a dress on a commercial flight? Stupid question, but just made me wonder if that's even possible.

I asked a similar question the other day: is it legal to bring needles to a plane? Someone answered me: Yes. You can even bring knitting needles too!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 pm

mindless wrote:I don't know, is Josh really that popular? He's not attractive to me at all and he wasn't that interesting on the show either.

Well I think there was more #TeamJosh than anyone else in that Bach house and I think probably 90% of America would disagree with you about his looks. That is why he came out of the limo last - the first and last are the most stand out of the cast.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:30 pm

I'm still baffled by the whole making a dress on a plane thing. Did she do it last minute because she realised it was her last opportunity to show off her "design" while still being the happily engaged Bachelorette? Who knows when she'll get to attend another promotional event like that, let alone one on live television. The whole thing reeks of desperation.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:This is totally irrevelant, but wondered if Andi stated she made her dress on the plane on the way to the premiere, I assumed she was on a private jet. Then I saw someone here mentioned a tweet from some guy sitting next to her on the plane. How can she sew a dress on a commercial flight? Stupid question, but just made me wonder if that's even possible.

I asked a similar question the other day: is it legal to bring needles to a plane? Someone answered me: Yes. You can even bring knitting needles too!

Still how can you possibly make a dress on a plane?Suspect Unbelievable to me....right up there with their interview at the premier. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:33 pm

mindless wrote:I'm still baffled by the whole making a dress on a plane thing. Did she do it last minute because she realised it was her last opportunity to show off her "design" while still being the happily engaged Bachelorette? Who knows when she'll get to attend another promotional event like that, let alone one on live television. The whole thing reeks of desperation.  

Precisely. I'm not buying the whole I didn't find a dress I liked.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Perhaps that was the lie that broke the camel's back...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Who knows. They took my unopened water bottle on a Boston layover that I bought in Buffalo for $3!!! and she brought scissors and needles? I knew that hem wasn't pressed. Totally unorganized series of events IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:38 pm

aviej wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm still baffled by the whole making a dress on a plane thing. Did she do it last minute because she realised it was her last opportunity to show off her "design" while still being the happily engaged Bachelorette? Who knows when she'll get to attend another promotional event like that, let alone one on live television. The whole thing reeks of desperation.  

Precisely. I'm not buying the whole I didn't find a dress I liked.

My thought was that their decision to go to the Premier was so last minute that she didn't have anything to wear. That would explain Josh's ill fitting suit as well.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz