SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:41 pm

julychild wrote:Perhaps that was the lie that broke the camel's back...

giggling Together with the eyebrows.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 pm

I was looking for CH's blog for the non spoiled side and this is the first thing that came up on google. I cannot believe how they've been treated by MF. They obviously had no choice but to go through with this farce. Andi is so good at it.

Washington Post

“Joining me now, our newly engaged couple, Andi and Josh. You guys look good!” host Chris Harrison said on the red carpet on Monday night, raising his voice to talk over the screaming fans. “How awesome is this…when you guys go out, I bet it’s a little bit like this, where people are just so excited to you and to see this love between you.”
Advertisement

“Not quite this big. I don’t know if we could manage this on an everyday basis. But it’s fun. You know, we’ve actually seen a lot of people that are just super supportive, which is always nice to see,” Andi raved as she and Josh cuddled with their arms around each other. “I mean, if we’re going to the grocery store, people will be like, ‘We’re so happy that you chose him!’ And that makes me feel good and I know it makes Josh feel good, too.”

“Let’s talk wedding,” Harrison said sternly, getting down to business. “Obviously, we’re still excited about the engagement, but have y’all starting talking more about a wedding and a time?”

“We haven’t had time yet,” said Josh, as Andi stroked his back. “We’re looking forward to just settling down and just relaxing and having some fun with each other.”

Harrison brought up the fact that two former “Bachelor” couples have weddings coming up. “You guys just get in the queue,” he joked.

“I know, we gotta get on the ball, right?” Josh asked.

“I feel like once you start planning, though, there’s no stopping!” Andi exclaimed. “So I’ve gotta like, really be ready to plan and he’s gotta really be ready to taste the food and drink all the wine.”

“Oh, I’m ready to drink the wine and taste the food,” Josh said. “You know I can eat!”

He was ready to celebrate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:44 pm

^ Funnily enough, they were spotted at the mall together a day or two before. I personally think she did it so she could say that she made the dress and promote herself a bit as a fashion designer or whatever.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Funnily enough, they were spotted at the mall together a day or two before. I personally think she did it so she could say that she made the dress and promote herself a bit as a fashion designer or whatever.

Maybe to buy her $500 pair of shoes to go with her $15 dress?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:51 pm

Didn't she complain that Josh's closet was too small\crowded for Her Highness' wardrobe? Poor thing couldn't find a dress in the closet so she had to sew one on the plane?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:53 pm

I literally cannot stop laughing handwave
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:58 pm

I think Andi's got it into her head that she can be like Des. Conveniently forgetting that she doesn't have any education or experience in fashion or anything visual for that matter.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:

I am not joking, seriously. If Josh had witnessed over time how easy it is for her to lie and just casually move on, or how easy it comes to her to put on an act, when things are obviously not going great. These are things that might have raised red flags in his mind, and made him uncomfortable. Some people mistake wile for cleverness, but there is a big difference.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:02 pm

I read Sharleen's recap of episode one. She said she enjoyed it but had no idea why so many Bach alum were invited. She (and others) thought there was going to be some big announcement or that Lacy and Marcus were going to get married on the red carpet.

She said TPTB stressed"red carpet attire", when for other events they literally wouldn't care if you showed up wearing a burlap sack. Maybe Andi's memo on the dress code got lost in the mail and she had to scurry at the last minute.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:05 pm

julychild wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

I am not joking, seriously. If Josh had witnessed over time how easy it is for her to lie and just casually move on, or how easy it comes to her to put on an act, when things are obviously not going great. These are things that might have raised red flags in his mind, and made him uncomfortable. Some people mistake wile for cleverness, but there is a big difference.

Sorry I misunderstood. I do see your point now.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 pm

sdmom wrote:I am curios to know how many people would spend $50 on the Andi-designed T-shirt? I won't. Actually, I don't think I will spend $50 on ANY t-shirts. IMO, the stuff on Southward website is all overpriced.

People will buy I'm sure. She won't be building an empire like Lauren Conrad or it won't be overnight. She'll really have to work for it until it comes to fruition. But maybe that's what she wants and can focus on instead of a marriage or relationship.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:12 pm

julychild wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

But she did a horrible job at it, so it's not like it was "easy." I mean, we all noticed some "wrong" energy with her. In any case, I feel a lot of compassion for what she had to do Monday night, knowing the relationship was over and she was in a lose/lose situation putting on a charade with a Josh who was clearly no longer interested in her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz