SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:When you sell a pound of flesh to MF, it's going to hurt.
I don't think I can recall a main who has come out of this completely unscathed. Perhaps Yawn, but even he got some static. Not much, though.
Has any lead ever lost as much as Andi?

Before The Bachelor

*Had a long term boyfriend
*Her own place
*A job

After The Bachelor

*No boyfriend
*Doesn't have her own place
*No job
*Her reputation is in tatters
*The ring she loved she must now give up
*People are blaming her for the break up

This show was the worst thing to happen to her.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:06 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
julychild wrote:Perhaps that was the lie that broke the camel's back...

giggling  Together with the eyebrows.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzEcSYf7p2Y
Check out what occurs at 2:25. cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:In light of things, I want to go back and watch their portion again. I felt something was off, but it will be interesting to watch again.

I didn't follow Josh or Andi at all…not on Twitter, IG, didn't tea their threads. Did anyone have any suspicions before Monday? Was anything off?

I guess it would depend on who you ask. Die hard fans will say no. Some fans might say yes. Those that watch the show without a fan base might say yes or no. Ask a hundred people you will probably get a 100 different answers. :Nod:
I think there are some members that believed their demise was coming. I don't believe any called it that day or thought it would be this soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:14 pm

I knew something was wrong when after the CH interview, Andi sat down with a huge grin on her face, even after Chris had moved on to someone else in the audience. She wasn't looking at Josh, or Chris or anyone, just a huge forced grin. Combined with the stroking of his back, which gave me the weird vibe that she was his puppet master and the vague wedding plans, it all felt really off.

It was that vacant grin that tipped me off though. Looking back I also see their bantering/bickering, and as someone wisely pointed out Josh's last comment, he's ready to drink and eat! With his boys, Andi no doubt to her girls. I feel sorry for both, they thought they fell in love, fell out, and had to make one final awkward appearance. They must feel relieved it's over. They tried, didn't work, the end.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:In light of things, I want to go back and watch their portion again. I felt something was off, but it will be interesting to watch again.

I didn't follow Josh or Andi at all…not on Twitter, IG, didn't tea their threads. Did anyone have any suspicions before Monday? Was anything off?

It depends on who you ask. The ones that weren't particularly fans of hers including me, and others felt a lot of things weren't right from ATFR on.

For me personally, she always had to get her digs on him. The back and forth digs IMO can only be funny for so long. The dig about Josh getting the colours mixed up in the wash, IMO I would have been totally embarrassed to be mentioned in that manner. To be degraded jokingly in the media IMO was tasteless. There are so many more, but I won't bother mentioning.

The fact that there weren't any pics of them as a whole family for quite some time. Normal families with no issues, don't stay away from each other for that long. Knowing how close Josh is with his family, they didn't get together that much at all.

The different excuses for not starting wedding planning. She wasn't seen anywhere, she didn't post anything related to a wedding, she went to a bridal fashion show,  Kasha knew how the in's and out on how bridal shows/ordering work, and posted she didn't try any dresses on nor were there any rumours that she was making arrangements to order a dress from that company. A May wedding was impossible especially when there is another family wedding the year after.

Her temper tantrum when the girls from the college wanted pics, one tweeted Josh said one more pic and she said no more pics! There's a pic of her with a pee'd off face with her purse on her shoulder, and Josh in the background looking like a lost puppy not knowing what to do. Other tweets that were posted, and deleted by mods, that stated she was not a nice person and not liked in the legal community.

The way they've been treated by TPTB on the ATFR and post show, no acknowlegment by anyone, no congrats for their Advocare adventure, Andi's tshirt, no other promotional appearances other than in their own community. They went to the NYE ball and no mention about how they were sorry they couldn't attend, IOW they weren't invited.

The Red Carpet certainly sealed the deal there was trouble, however it did surprise me that it was that quick.

We can justify anything when we are fans of couples, but sometimes when you're not a fan, we see things differently.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Thank You for that analysis GA. I also didn't follow them and had no idea it has gotten that bad. It really was a matter of time before they broke up.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

It depends on who you ask. The ones that weren't particularly fans of hers including me, and others felt a lot of things weren't right from ATFR on.

For me personally, she always had to get her digs on him. The back and forth digs IMO can only be funny for so long. The dig about Josh getting the colours mixed up in the wash, IMO I would have been totally embarrassed to be mentioned in that manner. To be degraded jokingly in the media IMO was tasteless. There are so many more, but I won't bother mentioning.

The fact that there weren't any pics of them as a whole family for quite some time. Normal families with no issues, don't stay away from each other for that long. Knowing how close Josh is with his family, they didn't get together that much at all.

The different excuses for not starting wedding planning. She wasn't seen anywhere, she didn't post anything related to a wedding, she went to a bridal fashion show,  Kasha knew how the in's and out on how bridal shows/ordering work, and posted she didn't try any dresses on nor were there any rumours that she was making arrangements to order a dress from that company. A May wedding was impossible especially when there is another family wedding the year after.

Her temper tantrum when the girls from the college wanted pics, one tweeted Josh said one more pic and she said no more pics! There's a pic of her with a pee'd off face with her purse on her shoulder, and Josh in the background looking like a lost puppy not knowing what to do. Other tweets that were posted, and deleted by mods, that stated she was not a nice person and not liked in the legal community.

The way they've been treated by TPTB on the ATFR and post show, no acknowlegment by anyone, no congrats for their Advocare adventure, Andi's tshirt, no other promotional appearances other than in their own community. They went to the NYE ball and no mention about how they were sorry they couldn't attend, IOW they weren't invited.

The Red Carpet certainly sealed the deal there was trouble, however it did surprise me that it was that quick.

We can justify anything when we are fans of couples, but sometimes when you're not a fan, we see things differently.

Guardian, can you explain to me how a May 2015 wedding is impossible when there is one in 2016.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:55 pm

Reflecting on how incredibly OTT phony Andi was during Monday night's festivities, I am reminded of Eric Hill telling Andi that she wasn't being real, she had a poker face on, and that he felt she was acting too much. What prophetic words!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:03 pm

All good points GA!!!

Kasha, I almost died watching that video with JP wiping her eyebrows!! cantstopl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:04 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Reflecting on how incredibly OTT phony Andi was during Monday night's festivities, I am reminded of Eric Hill telling Andi that she wasn't being real, she had a poker face on, and that he felt she was acting too much.  What prophetic words!

You are so correct!! So of eerie, huh???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

That bothered me too in all their interviews. It's like she was trying hard to show everyone how in tune they are with their cute little banter about his failings. It's only really cute in private though, if that, not in front of strangers and cameras. Just came across as thoughtless and mean. I hope she wasn't like that in front of his friends and family too. I can imagine that getting old fast.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:10 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Reflecting on how incredibly OTT phony Andi was during Monday night's festivities, I am reminded of Eric Hill telling Andi that she wasn't being real, she had a poker face on, and that he felt she was acting too much.  What prophetic words!

Eric voiced it right from the start, after having only known her for a few days. I think she is one of those type of people who will never take responsibility, and will never "get it".
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz