SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Sometimes you reap what you sew. (pun intended) partytime

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:20 pm

I have a hard time to feeling sorry for someone who lied through their teeth because TPTB told her to. She takes orders well from them, just like she did on her season. She didn't want Nick there so she could have one last spot in the limelight and not have anything overshadow her presence on a Red Carpet.

If that were me, you would have no doubt there was something wrong, just by the way I would behave. Being under contract and being forced to be there is one thing, putting on a act to fool the viewers is another.

I feel sorry for her because she hasn't realized through out all this the meaning of being humble and #blessed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 pm

Josh was there too though, it goes both way
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:22 pm

When you sell a pound of flesh to MF, it's going to hurt.
I don't think I can recall a main who has come out of this completely unscathed. Perhaps Yawn, but even he got some static. Not much, though.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Josh looked really uncomfortable though and like he just wanted to get through it with as little said as possible. Andi made a whole show of it. That AH interview with her being all hyper waving the ring to the camera? I mean really?! I have no doubt that that broke the camel's back so to speak. Josh looked so put off by her act.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:29 pm

I haven't seen that one
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Diana wrote:Josh was there too though, it goes both way

For sure IA. To me, I could clearly tell something was up with him. The pic with them at dinner/her parents? The distance between them, her facial expression and his facial expression, the plane pic, and the limo pic, not to mention the number of times he frowned when he was looking at Andi while she spoke. The way he stumbled with his words, and when he walked away and Andi stopped to fix her shoe, he didn't even look back to see what she was doing.

Andi on the other hand, had no problem, laughing and flinging her head back like she did so many times during her season. Or pausing, with her hand on her chin, thinking about an answer that she was asked. There was a difference IMO between doing what you have to do, and putting on an act, that's what I was trying to get at if it was me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:31 pm

I looked again at the limo pic- Josh's eyes looked different. I do think it is possible he had been crying.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:Josh was there too though, it goes both way

For sure IA. To me, I could clearly tell something was up with him. The pic with them at dinner/her parents? The distance between them, her facial expression and his facial expression, the plane pic, and the limo pic, not to mention the number of times he frowned when he was looking at Andi while she spoke. The way he stumbled with his words, and when he walked away and Andi stopped to fix her shoe, he didn't even look back to see what she was doing.

Andi on the other hand, had no problem, laughing and flinging her head back like she did so many times during her season. Or pausing, with her hand on her chin, thinking about an answer that she was asked. There was a difference IMO between doing what you have to do, and putting on an act, that's what I was trying to get at if it was me.

Exactly! If I were Josh I would've ripped that ring off her finger right there and then and went to hand it back to Neil Lane, because I would be mortified to be with someone so fake.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 pm

You know guys if you had said this to me months ago I would have defended Andi to the grave because I was a die hard fan of the two. But seeing the charade she put on, the comments from the co-stars in the E article and hearing you'll give reference to other things she has done, I have to admit, I was wrong about Andi. I'm really ashamed of what I am seeing now and how I defended her in the past. Josh was right, put an end quickly. I really now don't want them to get back together unless she goes back to Andi 1.0 and eat humble pie. I would love to see if Hy still thinks of his daughter as "spectacular" now. I'm curious to know Nikki's thoughts as well because, in her interview with CH she was saying that JPG loved the limelight and the entertainment industry and that was not her thing and she couldn't fit into that world. Based on that statement alone, I'm wondering now how are Nikki and Andi even friends? In a parallel universe Nikki and Josh could have hooked up - he likes blondes, she just wants to live a regular life...not a bad thing.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:58 pm

In light of things, I want to go back and watch their portion again. I felt something was off, but it will be interesting to watch again.

I didn't follow Josh or Andi at all…not on Twitter, IG, didn't tea their threads. Did anyone have any suspicions before Monday? Was anything off?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Well they stopped posting a lot about each other on SM despite spending the holidays with their families and when he stopped wearing the yellow ribbon, we all figured that it had finally lost it's touch but looking back maybe that's when things started to go wrong, back in early December or so. Also after Monday, noticed how different Josh was acting but we didn't think anything about it until now. We were all in the "bubble" yet weren't expecting anything to happen so soon or at all IMO.

Last edited by Linds911 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 37 8367-910 blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 37 I_got_13 blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz