SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:54 pm

I think it's interesting that she has recently became FB friends with Nick and Brian who are Chris's friends too from last season..maybe it means nothing!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:38 pm

HM hi  We have been doing this too long to not look at all the pieces! It could be a piece--and I mean piece of the puzzle. I agree with you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I think it's interesting that she has recently became FB friends with Nick and Brian who are Chris's friends too from last season..maybe it means nothing!
Thanks for sharing this! Interesting indeed. Both men's FB are private. Like you said, it could mean nothing but I want to keep an open mind.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Watched afterbuzz today and Cathy and Danny named her as a friend of theirs. They said she's very family oriented and spoke highly of her. Danny said they'd talked since filming but he asked her not to tell them anything.

If F2 as spoiled, I just hope she's not the Drew of the season, nice, normal and ignored because the producers aren't interested in her as next lead, she's no drama so they have no use for her. I already feel shades of that - no mentions in any by CH or Chris himself, I don't think any PIs last night and barely visible in the season preview.

As a potential the spoilers are wrong clue, not that I'm thinking about the ending at all yet, Chris did make a point to mention on JK that within 24 hrs of filming ending he was back on his tractor working on finishing the harvest. Just found it interesting he mentioned that as it could explain Becca's picture back with her family so soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 pm

I see Becca posted a picture of her meeting Chris last night on her IG..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 pm

I am so dang behind....what's Becca's twitter name?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:41 pm

I think it was when she got the rose.
Nick used to post a lot of pics of him and Andi....confused the heck out of me.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:42 pm

Nutty go to their pages most of the SM are posted..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:20 am

relaxing wrote:Watched afterbuzz today and Cathy and Danny named her as a friend of theirs.  They said she's very family oriented and spoke highly of her.  Danny said they'd talked since filming but he asked her not to tell them anything.

If F2 as spoiled, I just hope she's not the Drew of the season, nice, normal and ignored because the producers aren't interested in her as next lead, she's no drama so they have no use for her.  I already feel shades of that - no mentions in any by CH or Chris himself, I don't think any PIs last night and barely visible in the season preview.

As a potential the spoilers are wrong clue, not that I'm thinking about the ending at all yet, Chris did make a point to mention on JK that within 24 hrs of filming ending he was back on his tractor working on finishing the harvest.  Just found it interesting he mentioned that as it could explain Becca's picture back with her family so soon.

*sigh* I saw the same thing. If F2 is it unusual for them not to have an intro video (barely any on-screen time)?

Chris obviously takes her far if she is F2 and so if TPTB are not interested in her for Bachelorette/BIP/etc and neither is Chris saying anything (yet) about her it seems odd not to have focused on her at all (she is very hidden, imo) or even have taken her that far. From her SM and what has been seen thus far she seems to be the most normal of the final girls along with Whitney. Family oriented, etc. Maybe Chris knew Whitney was the one for him by the time he had his Iowa date with Whitney (meeting his friends and the mural aka writing-on-the-wall) and thus the other girls were just tag-alongs to some degree? If I remember correctly, the subsequent HTD with Becca would have been on her birthday (Oct 30)? Will have to see how she is edited the rest of the season to make sense of her F2 spot.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 am

I've come out with it on other threads, so I might as well say it here on Becca's thread: I believe strongly that Becca is the F1. I think the fact that Becca is a virgin helps to explain why she would be fine with Chris going right back to farm work and not off to some love shack.  In fact, it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that they did something completely unprecedented like got married right there at the FRC or will live during ATFR! This show was put on notice with the huge success of Married At First Sight, so they need to bring it to stay around much longer. Chris wants a wife sooner rather than later and he lives in the boondocks, so I think if he falls in love he might forgo the engagement and go straight to the nuptials. It is far fetched, but possible. Regardless, I think Becca is the F1 and I have my fingers crossed that I am right.
:wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:54 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I've come out with it on other threads, so I might as well say it here on Becca's thread: I believe strongly that Becca is the F1. I think the fact that Becca is a virgin helps to explain why she would be fine with Chris going right back to farm work and not off to some love shack.  In fact, it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that they did something completely unprecedented like got married right there at the FRC or will live during ATFR! This show was put on notice with the huge success of Married At First Sight, so they need to bring it to stay around much longer. Chris wants a wife sooner rather than later and he lives in the boondocks, so I think if he falls in love he might forgo the engagement and go straight to the nuptials. It is far fetched, but possible. Regardless, I think Becca is the F1 and I have my fingers crossed that I am right.
:wedding
nu

I agree with you. I have a feeling she is final 1 as well.

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:20 pm

We know she had a LCD on nov 21. There was a photo floating around. That was taken..
It is believed that the FRC was on the 22nd? If so to me it's odd that the F2 had the last date.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers