SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by atem Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
relaxing wrote:Watched afterbuzz today and Cathy and Danny named her as a friend of theirs.  They said she's very family oriented and spoke highly of her.  Danny said they'd talked since filming but he asked her not to tell them anything.

If F2 as spoiled, I just hope she's not the Drew of the season, nice, normal and ignored because the producers aren't interested in her as next lead, she's no drama so they have no use for her.  I already feel shades of that - no mentions in any by CH or Chris himself, I don't think any PIs last night and barely visible in the season preview.

As a potential the spoilers are wrong clue, not that I'm thinking about the ending at all yet, Chris did make a point to mention on JK that within 24 hrs of filming ending he was back on his tractor working on finishing the harvest.  Just found it interesting he mentioned that as it could explain Becca's picture back with her family so soon.

*sigh* I saw the same thing. If F2 is it unusual for them not to have an intro video (barely any on-screen time)?

Chris obviously takes her far if she is F2 and so if TPTB are not interested in her for Bachelorette/BIP/etc and neither is Chris saying anything (yet) about her it seems odd not to have focused on her at all (she is very hidden, imo) or even have taken her that far. From her SM and what has been seen thus far she seems to be the most normal of the final girls along with Whitney. Family oriented, etc. Maybe Chris knew Whitney was the one for him by the time he had his Iowa date with Whitney (meeting his friends and the mural aka writing-on-the-wall) and thus the other girls were just tag-alongs to some degree? If I remember correctly, the subsequent HTD with Becca would have been on her birthday (Oct 30)? Will have to see how she is edited the rest of the season to make sense of her F2 spot.

I just see that Becca is the gal that just so happened to be there and another would have been F2, if she didn't bail or it became obvious that the others couldn't make it being a 'farmer's wife'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:05 pm

jnc2985 wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:I've come out with it on other threads, so I might as well say it here on Becca's thread: I believe strongly that Becca is the F1. I think the fact that Becca is a virgin helps to explain why she would be fine with Chris going right back to farm work and not off to some love shack.  In fact, it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that they did something completely unprecedented like got married right there at the FRC or will live during ATFR! This show was put on notice with the huge success of Married At First Sight, so they need to bring it to stay around much longer. Chris wants a wife sooner rather than later and he lives in the boondocks, so I think if he falls in love he might forgo the engagement and go straight to the nuptials. It is far fetched, but possible. Regardless, I think Becca is the F1 and I have my fingers crossed that I am right.
:wedding
nu
I agree with you. I have a feeling she is final 1 as well.
I always say it is not over until it is over so it is entirely possible. But, there are a few things that make me hesitant about Becca being F1:

1) No intro video - Not sure whether there has ever been an F1 before without an intro video but it certainly seems odd, IMO, to not have an intro video of the F1?
2) The mural of Whitney+Chris and Whitney meeting Chris's friends(?) on her date w/ Chris in DM - This seems to be a very F1 date and had to have taken some planning. It is also pretty permanent to have a painting of another girl with Chris that is not F1. I doubt that any of his other dates, as romantic as they may be, incorporated something that can be seen as the 'writing on the wall'.
3) Becca's face reveals her thoughts/feelings, IMO - Her first photos of her post-Final RC on her sisters' SM she doesn't seem ecstatic and glowingly happy like someone that is engaged, IMO. Screencaps show she doesn't hide her feelings much...

Becca's facial expressions from Episode 1:

*Full-on smile* Becca is smiling and looks genuinely happy for Whitney when Whitney receives a rose at First RC. (Sidenote: in this SC, Becca is smiling more widely than she did post-FRC with her sisters in the hotel room, imo).
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 13 2470D7C500000578-0-image-a-67_1420527821423

*No Smile* Becca is not looking happy and seems questioning when Ashley (whom Chris stated was 'Crazy' on his JKL interview) receives a rose.
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 13 2470D7A100000578-0-image-m-69_1420527899167

*Mouth turned down* Becca looking with displeasure at Kimberley (she had been let go without a rose but came back)
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 13 2470D72D00000578-0-image-m-71_1420527938271

As much as post-SM can be misleading, I have found that it rarely ever does. If Becca was supremely happy after being F1 and engaged I think she would look far more ecstatic in her post-FRC SM photos than she did. Even if she was trying to hide it or downplay it, I think it would be very difficult to do. Her eyes didn't seem super happy, IMO. Prior to the season airing I really liked the F2 and so far they have proven likable (and are a credit to Chris for choosing two quality girls as his F2). I still root for Becca being the next Bette over Britt but knowing how the TPTB works that is unlikely. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:25 pm

Not only was there no intro video they did not show any one on one time with Chris first night and they always seem to show a snippet of one on one time between lead and their chosen.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:33 pm

I believe Cat DIDNOT have a intro video..I am not sure if they showed her 1/1 with Sean..I know we a sc..

I am not ruling Becca ( or whitney) out just yet. We do know that she is in the F2..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe Cat DIDNOT have a intro video..I am not sure if they showed her 1/1 with Sean..I know we a sc..

I am not ruling Becca ( or whitney) out just yet. We do know that she is in the F2..

Cat did have an intro, unicycling in Seattle, etc...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Ok thanks Sophie I forgot..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Not only was there no intro video they did not show any one on one time with Chris first night and they always seem to show a snippet of one on one time between lead and their chosen.
Yes, that is odd to not to have any 1-1 time as well. The only indication was the girls talking about Chris' reaction to Becca coming out of the limo.

She also is shown (although hidden) in the extended season preview posted here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2736p228-bachelor-19-chris-soules-media-tweets-facebook-ig-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion-2#729153. Near the end there is a SC of Becca with Chris silhouetted in the sunset and Chris VO saying "Each and everyone of the girls [F3?] has said that they can see a future with me and can see themselves in Arlington..." Somewhat foreshadowing if Becca is indeed F2 since she likely told Chris that and then he decides whom HE can see a future with in Arlington.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:51 pm

It's so funny because her accent is just like mine! I live about an hour away from Shreveport where she is from. I can't wait to see more of her. Too bad she was so hidden in the first episode and even in the season preview. I really like the scenes of her and Chris at the end of the preview...would not be surprised if she ended up F1. Anything can happen.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:53 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe Cat DIDNOT have a intro video..I am not sure if they showed her 1/1 with Sean..I know we a sc..

Cat did have an intro; however, hers was NOT shown on the premiere episode, just on the abc bachelor page. And they didn't show her 1 on 1 time with Sean on ep 1.  So I'm not ruling Becca out yet. I'm hoping she's F1:)
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:16 pm

pkk wrote:

Cat did have an intro; however, hers was NOT shown on the premiere episode, just on the abc bachelor page. And they didn't show her 1 on 1 time with Sean on ep 1.  So I'm not ruling Becca out yet. I'm hoping she's F1:)
Thanks pkk...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:36 am

Guys I love this...
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 13 Screen11
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:48 am

They appear to still be friends. That is so awesome!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73