Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:18 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:
I don't think she is F1. no idea

Ok, I realize it's not little Ricki's drawing on Brad's frig!  Never said it means she's the F1. If the posts on the 23rd are fake, shouldn't we question the spoiler? After all, that's why she was eliminated at F2 on this site. If they aren't fake and she's excited and smiling on the 23rd, I wonder why too. The outfit matching, happy road trip has me puzzled and I  beatingheart  puzzles.

Diana.. add that as your signature line on your posts. giggling j/k I still think Whitney is probably F1 because of the mural and bouquet (toss) although after the way he treated her last night, it leaves a little space for doubt. I've honestly never seen a lead so blatantly chase another while on a group date with his F1. :shocked!: It's often posted that the best way to know who the F1 is, is to watch who's he chasing. That's not Whit- yet.

True, but it's early on still and Britt is more of a gorgeous distraction than wife material.  Plus, Chris just gave Whitney the group rose last week. We did not see their 1-on-1 time together last night (again!) and their time together has been hidden ever since the wedding "crash" 1-on-1 date.

Producers turned the group date into the "Chris/Britt" show by having Chris take Britt to concert to give her group rose on stage. Plus they were gone an hour ... which is really not that big of a deal in production time ... but was hard for women left behind because they saw them run hand in hand across the street. And as far as the pecks and hand holding in front of Jade ... well ... Britt slinked her way up to him and she's just hard for him to resist. If Chris had been kissing Becca in front of Whitney, I might pause about who's F1 vs. F2.

Becca was so darn tootin' adorable last night! I don't know if she'd be comfortable getting cozy with 25 men as Bachelorette but I think she's got the charm, sassiness and gorgeous looks to keep viewers coming back. Plus her natural athleticism would work well.

I am excited to watch this season unfold and open to any ending. I believe the spoiler but like all three final women quite a bit. That said, I just can't imagine why the beautiful Becca would ever want to move from the beaches of San Diego to landlocked state of Iowa. Culture shock! She's only 25 and clearly cherishes her family and sisters. Think it would be a super hard move for her to make ... even for love.  

I think we need to see more. when you love someone, it really doesn't matter where you live.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:19 pm

Diana wrote:Are we all watching a different show? :hidingchair

Same show, different eyes and opinions.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

Exactly.  I always thought there was more going on between C&B since the meet and greet. "You look ridiculous...out of this world"...eyes looking her over from head to toe.  Cue the girl saying "Oooh, they went in for it" and "Oh, he is checking her out from head to toe".  Then when they had their SQT in epi 3, he wanted to kiss her, but she wasn't ready, but she got the group date rose anyway.  Cue Ashley S. making a weird face.  giggling   In epi 4, during the MS Muck Fest, he helped some of the girls with their dresses trying to get through the course, but the camera focused in on "their" time together.  Plus, when muscle girl (can't remember her name  giggling ), was at the finish line, you could see Chris and Becca slowly walking and talking.  I noticed she has said multiple times, "I just tell myself he will be worth the wait."  Interesting that she keeps saying that. :yes:   You just need to be looking at it through different eyes to see it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm

What I sawe was Chris "genuinely" laughing yesterday, without the alcohol. That was a big stand out to me. The realness of it all, even without the touchy-feely stuff he has with others.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Is there a third one on one in Iowa that Becca is on?  Any info on what that date could be?

There's a third one on one. The page one of the episode 8 thread has the locations they visit and a local article detailing all the dates.

http://dmjuice.com/heres-where-the-bachelor-chris-soules-went-in-des-moines/
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Exactly.  I always thought there was more going on between C&B since the meet and greet. "You look ridiculous...out of this world"...eyes looking her over from head to toe.  Cue the girl saying "Oooh, they went in for it" and "Oh, he is checking her out from head to toe".  Then when they had their SQT in epi 3, he wanted to kiss her, but she wasn't ready, but she got the group date rose anyway.  Cue Ashley S. making a weird face.  giggling   In epi 4, during the MS Muck Fest, he helped some of the girls with their dresses trying to get through the course, but the camera focused in on "their" time together.  Plus, when muscle girl (can't remember her name  giggling ), was at the finish line, you could see Chris and Becca slowly walking and talking.  I noticed she has said multiple times, "I just tell myself he will be worth the wait."  Interesting that she keeps saying that. :yes:   You just need to be looking at it through different eyes to see it.

IA, there is something quiet, deeper about their time together which makes them beautiful together. They both have mentioned how at ease it feel with other. we shall see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Interesting how Virgin has been stressed so many times this season. Almost every episode Ashley I brought it up . She and Mackenzie are talking about how she is jealous guys like virgins. When Ashley brings it up infront of the group for the umpteenth time Becca calmly states she is a virgin too, like no big deal. Kaitlyn says "there are two virgins in the house". Chris Harrison said in an interview early on that this season a virgin is taken to the fantasy suite. A preview clip from last night with Becca & a sister on hometown date was shown with her saying you know fantasy suite dates are coming up. Chris S blog today said remember the audience knows Becca is a virgin but at this point in time he doesn't and says stay tuned to see how it all unfolds. To top it off during the love doctor date when Carly was told to remove Chris's pants he finally spoke up and said to doc "Some things are just worth waiting for." This is a major story line this season so what is the final pay off...choosing the Virgin as his F1. Explains how going back to work the very next day after finale was plausible besides the need to harvest he needed a distraction to keep waiting. Another interview I saw today Chris said he could picture an August wedding at the farm with one of the barns remodeled for it. No long engagement for him, he is just ready to wed.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Interesting how Virgin has been stressed so many times this season. Almost every episode Ashley I brought it up . She and Mackenzie are talking about how she is jealous guys like virgins.  When Ashley brings it up infront of the group for the umpteenth time Becca calmly states she is a virgin too, like no big deal. Kaitlyn says "there are two virgins in the house". Chris Harrison said in an interview early on that this season a virgin is taken to the fantasy suite. A preview clip from last night with Becca & a sister on hometown date was shown with her saying you know fantasy suite dates are coming up. Chris S blog today said remember the audience knows Becca is a virgin but at this point in time he doesn't and says stay tuned to see how it all unfolds. To top it off during the love doctor date when Carly was told to remove Chris's pants he finally spoke up and said to doc "Some things are just worth waiting for."  This is a major story line this season so what is the final pay off...choosing the Virgin as his F1. Explains how going back to work the very next day after finale was plausible besides the need to harvest he needed a distraction to keep waiting. Another interview I saw today Chris said he could picture an August wedding at the farm with one of the barns remodeled for it. No long engagement for him, he is just ready to wed.    

Some very great points you make! clapping! clapping!
There is usually a story arc and this may just be it. I was a bit bemused he mentioned it in his blog and to stay tuned. If he sent her packed ng because of her virginity, i dont think he would have written this in his blog.
I see nothing yet to convince me its a slam dunk Whitney as F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Chris said "some things are just worth waiting for?" Interesting. That is Becca's tagline this season. She has mentioned it every time they have been together.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:14 pm

PLo's season, Sadie the F2 is/was a virgin. It was hammered every opportunity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:PLo's season, Sadie the F2 is/was a virgin. It was hammered every opportunity.

Yes it was. And iirc, the previews for the HTD showed Sadie's dad with a shotgun.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Lots of new Becca SC from her date posted.  Editing the her accepting the rose and kissing SC now, will post them soon.  Feel free to grab for avies or to use as visuals in your Becca is F1 list . Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73