SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:13 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^  She must really like that top...and pants...and necklace!  

Is that your way of saying I'm making something out of nothing? Cuz I'm totally OK with that, it's my specialty here. giggling It's happened before and will no doubt happen again. She does look happy for a girl who was just eliminated though. Maybe she dumps him. no idea

No.no. We are on the same page! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:26 pm

I am confused. Do we know if those pics were during her HTD then?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:30 pm

I still don't get how that indicates she's F1. Even if it was the same outfit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 pm

atem wrote:I still don't get how that indicates she's F1.  Even if it was the same outfit.
I don't think she is F1. no idea

Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:13 pm

Diana wrote:
atem wrote:I still don't get how that indicates she's F1.  Even if it was the same outfit.

Ok, I realize it's not little Ricki's drawing on Brad's frig!  Never said it means she's the F1. If the posts on the 23rd are fake, shouldn't we question the spoiler? After all, that's why she was eliminated at F2 on this site. If they aren't fake and she's excited and smiling on the 23rd, I wonder why too. The outfit matching, happy road trip has me puzzled and I  beatingheart  puzzles.

Diana.. add that as your signature line on your posts. giggling j/k I still think Whitney is probably F1 because of the mural and bouquet (toss) although after the way he treated her last night, it leaves a little space for doubt. I've honestly never seen a lead so blatantly chase another while on a group date with his F1. :shocked!: It's often posted that the best way to know who the F1 is, is to watch who's he chasing. That's not Whit- yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:17 pm

I just don't see it. It really has nothing to do with Whitney being F1 or not. I just don't see it with Becca?

I see Becca as the Bachelorette though.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Diana wrote:I just don't see it. It really has nothing to do with Whitney being F1 or not. I just don't see it with Becca?

I saw something with Becca, especially in the outtakes at the end. He didn't run off with Britt in front of Becca, so I can't know if he would have done the same thing. I thought Chris was pretty drunk at the wedding so I discounted that. But I realize things could change next week. Maybe I'll see what you're seeing soon. I don't care who he picks, I'm just following a few bread crumbs. That's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Is there a third one on one in Iowa that Becca is on? Any info on what that date could be?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:49 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:its funny laugh out loud

some of us here have noticed and talked about B and CP's shared sense of humour long before HL :

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/09/the-bachelor-becca-chris-date-laugh-video/

#WeDoHaveCrystalBall :yes:

These 2 have a connection I haven't seen with anyone else, and if you listens to Chris's words, she takes him to a different place/unique place, it is emotional, while Britt is an infatuation for him which is physical. Whitney is beautiful and would make a great wife, but I am sorry I don't see the connection.

I know it's Becca's thread but just wanted to respond that the reason people might not see the connection with Whitney is because since he giddily giggled like a blushing school girl giving her the date rose after their one on one, we haven't seen them together (except his brief giddily giggly blushing school girl act again giving her a group date rose) so to me that's no coincidence and there's no way that she is being so completely hidden for any reason other than how obvious Chris is with his affection for her. It's hard to get invested in a couple when they are so hidden - part of why I never warmed much to Sean and Cat - so I'm getting frustrated with that.

Back to Becca, I loved their date and as someone said the fire set up was so like Brad and Emily. I like Becca so much and would love it if they fell in love. I can definitely see her appeal to him, and can see that she is going to be slower to open up with him so it's hard to compare a slow build with a quick attraction. I look forward to her finally becoming a big part of the season the rest of the way and really can't wait to see her HTD and family.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Diana wrote:

Ok, I realize it's not little Ricki's drawing on Brad's frig!  Never said it means she's the F1. If the posts on the 23rd are fake, shouldn't we question the spoiler? After all, that's why she was eliminated at F2 on this site. If they aren't fake and she's excited and smiling on the 23rd, I wonder why too. The outfit matching, happy road trip has me puzzled and I  beatingheart  puzzles.

Diana.. add that as your signature line on your posts. giggling j/k I still think Whitney is probably F1 because of the mural and bouquet (toss) although after the way he treated her last night, it leaves a little space for doubt. I've honestly never seen a lead so blatantly chase another while on a group date with his F1. :shocked!: It's often posted that the best way to know who the F1 is, is to watch who's he chasing. That's not Whit- yet.

True, but it's early on still and Britt is more of a gorgeous distraction than wife material.  Plus, Chris just gave Whitney the group rose last week. We did not see their 1-on-1 time together last night (again!) and their time together has been hidden ever since the wedding "crash" 1-on-1 date.

Producers turned the group date into the "Chris/Britt" show by having Chris take Britt to concert to give her group rose on stage. Plus they were gone an hour ... which is really not that big of a deal in production time ... but was hard for women left behind because they saw them run hand in hand across the street. And as far as the pecks and hand holding in front of Jade ... well ... Britt slinked her way up to him and she's just hard for him to resist. If Chris had been kissing Becca in front of Whitney, I might pause about who's F1 vs. F2.

Becca was so darn tootin' adorable last night! I don't know if she'd be comfortable getting cozy with 25 men as Bachelorette but I think she's got the charm, sassiness and gorgeous looks to keep viewers coming back. Plus her natural athleticism would work well.

I am excited to watch this season unfold and open to any ending. I believe the spoiler but like all three final women quite a bit. That said, I just can't imagine why the beautiful Becca would ever want to move from the beaches of San Diego to landlocked state of Iowa. Culture shock! She's only 25 and clearly cherishes her family and sisters. Think it would be a super hard move for her to make ... even for love.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Diana wrote:I just don't see it. It really has nothing to do with Whitney being F1 or not. I just don't see it with Becca?

Watch them together, his feeling with Becca are deeper than with Witney which might change, but for now, Becca has his attention.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Are we all watching a different show? :hidingchair
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content