SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:03 pm

sophienette wrote:Could this be the dress?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It looks the same, especially on top. Great find!

Is there a slit in front of Trish' dress? Can't really tell but it seems like it could be there, just lots of material in skirt part ... so to me it is a match! I think that the color in the video with Trish is distorting the seafoam color a bit because of the NUDE underlining (and the brighter light on the model makes the seafoam color stand out more).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 pm

sure looks like it!!  great find to add to Mr and Mrs Smith's find.  Who's the designer?

eta ... ooops just saw the designer's name on sc laugh out loud it's Terani... never heard of it.. but I never heard of Dalia McPhee either.. you might not realize this about me but I don't do a lot of red carpet events.... giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:09 pm

so it's definitely not the mcphee dress? cause i agree this one sure match trish's dress
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:10 pm

northernviewer wrote:

sure looks like it!!  great find to add to Mr and Mrs Smith's find.  Who's the designer?

eta  ... ooops just saw the designer's name on sc laugh out loud  it's Terani... never heard of it.. but I never heard of Dalia McPhee either.. you might not realize this about me but I don't do a lot of red carpet events.... giggling

Good find sophie!!

There are some good lines posted on this forum & NV, you get the line of the day for today!! cantstopl
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:13 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:so it's definitely not the mcphee dress?  cause i agree this one sure match trish's dress
Definitely not Dalia Macphee!

This Terani dress and the red HTD RC dress she wore were shown in Trish's intro video. 

ETA: if you look at at the what is hanging on the door behind Trish modeling this Terani dress... you will see the exact RED dress she wore for HTD RC. Both these dresses being in her intro makes me think that she was filmed in Edmonton getting these before HTD RC and then that added to her intro. Jmo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:20 pm

jojo47 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

eta  ... ooops just saw the designer's name on sc laugh out loud  it's Terani... never heard of it.. but I never heard of Dalia McPhee either.. you might not realize this about me but I don't do a lot of red carpet events.... giggling

Good find sophie!!

There are some good lines posted on this forum & NV, you get the line of the day for today!! cantstopl

why thank you Embarressed!

it's not as good as my "hard evidence" one though about the sc of Tim and April in the water :cutesmile!:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:21 pm

^^  cantstopl Now that truly was some 'hard' evidence! Haha.. love it!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:30 pm

^^^ definitely! Good find. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Mention of this sc inspired me.  Some of you long time posters might remember that I was usually good for at least one limerick a season... though I haven't done one in awhile. I'm rusty though so it wont' be my best

There once was a Bach named Tim
Who took his true love for a swim
the swells in the ocean
caused all kinds of motion
Which led his body to betray him. beatingheart

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 pm

this looks a lot like her red one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:Mention of this sc inspired me.  Some of you long time posters might remember that I was usually good for at least one limerick a season... though I haven't done one in awhile.  I'm rusty though so it wont' be my best

the swells in the ocean

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl spitcoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:14 pm

northernviewer wrote:Mention of this sc inspired me.  Some of you long time posters might remember that I was usually good for at least one limerick a season... though I haven't done one in awhile.  I'm rusty though so it wont' be my best

the swells in the ocean

Hilariuos!!!! Nice  clapping! rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006