SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:21 am

Great sleuthing guys! I see she did like and say 'good luck' on that ladies Instagram. How did you find that out on google?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Wow, awesome sleuthing going on here! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:00 pm

atem wrote:Great sleuthing guys!  I see she did like and say 'good luck' on that ladies Instagram.  How did you find that out on google?

I googled @jordanleigh_b and several pages in there was a hit for some site called ink361 or something like that which showed her friends pics.  I then reviewed the comments on the first 3 or 4 pics till I found it.
:lookout

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Just to clarify, the only topics that are Spoiler Free are the ones titled Spoiler Free. The contestants threads are in the Sleuthing and Spoilers section.
So feel free to move those IG shots into the respective threads. It will be easier to find them later when you need them. yes

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Done and Done
oops!

Last edited by RoseLover86 on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:22 am

Watch them wind up F3 and F2 and "mystery girl" be F1...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:34 am

JBF wrote:Watch them wind up F3 and F2 and "mystery girl" be F1...

giggling I for 1 would love that!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:08 am

Just to clarify, the only topics that are Spoiler Free are the ones titled Spoiler Free. The contestants threads are in the Sleuthing and Spoilers section.
So feel free to move those IG shots into the respective threads. It will be easier to find them later when you need them. yes

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Contestants - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:08 pm

sophienette wrote:
JBF wrote:Watch them wind up F3 and F2 and "mystery girl" be F1...

giggling  I for 1 would love that!

ITA! Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:41 pm

I love when there is a mystery person, the sleeper pick!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:57 pm

It could literally be the "sleeper" pick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Has all of the known contestants been accounted for in one way or another, meaning are they home or the ones that we know of still there, been proven. Hope I made sense there? LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Has all of the known contestants been accounted for in one way or another, meaning are  they home or the ones that we know of still there, been proven.  Hope I made sense there?  LOL

Yes, I believe all of the known contestants have been accounted for. I think there is a mystery girl in the F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
sanlee088
AllAboutLove
SLA44
umngirl
Admin