SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:10 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Has all of the known contestants been accounted for in one way or another, meaning are  they home or the ones that we know of still there, been proven.  Hope I made sense there?  LOL

Yes, I believe all of the known contestants have been accounted for.  I think there is a mystery girl in the F3.
okay, thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:20 am

Rolly wrote:
sophienette wrote:
JBF wrote:Watch them wind up F3 and F2 and "mystery girl" be F1...

giggling  I for 1 would love that!

ITA! Hugesmile

I don't know why I often think this... but sometimes... SOMETIMES... when they at least TRY to hide the one the Bachelor/ette is most interested in, there is more confidence than usual that the final match-up is a successful one.

Some examples from the past...

Although she was "spoiled" before the start of Sean's season, Catherine was still his most hidden top 4 gal. The hometown video snippet was one major reveal, but... then again... the other three gals still got covered a lot more. Lindsay got the full show-all-the-fans concert treatment that one of the ladies this season got.

Ashley's pick JP was never seen in leaked photos, as if he was involved in the witness protection agency or something. He and Ryan Peeee were the final two Steve Boy was able to reveal... the same day the abc.com site posted all of their names anyway. That season was spoiled correctly though... AFTER the airing of episode #2. (Does anybody remember "fijiman" out to bamboozle this forum by insisting Ben was F1? Then it was all a "language error"... LOL!)

With Desie's season, there were... how many?... four sources (RS + three others) claiming she chose Brooks? Mike Fleiss must have paid the resort employees well that season. I don't know if Fleiss & Company could pull that kind of "gotcha" again.

Then there were seasons like Ben's and Juan's when they didn't bother to hide anything. They just wanted to get the shows done and over with.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Wrong! Desiree was also in the Top 4 in Sean's season and no one knew anything about her before the show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Gee! My mind sure is shot. Was she that invisible? Maybe it was the fact that there was so much of her in the pre-season promos that had me a-thinkin'.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Appreciate the past seasons review JBF.  Of those you mentioned, watched all but Ben's which I plan on watching soon.  Despite knowing the outcome and having already read Court's book, it should still be entertaining.

This upcoming season is the first time I have been here on the board from before the start of filming sleuthing and spoiling with everyone and it is fun.  I can't wait to experience watching with all of you and enjoying the camaraderie.

:happydance:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:42 pm

RoseLover86 wrote:Appreciate the past seasons review JBF.  Of those you mentioned, watched all but Ben's which I plan on watching soon.  Despite knowing the outcome and having already read Court's book, it should still be entertaining.

This upcoming season is the first time I have been here on the board from before the start of filming sleuthing and spoiling with everyone and it is fun.  I can't wait to experience watching with all of you and enjoying the camaraderie.

yes it is a lot of fun to see the sleuthers work unfold when the season airs! We are glad you joined us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:54 am

RoseLover86 wrote:Appreciate the past seasons review JBF.  Of those you mentioned, watched all but Ben's which I plan on watching soon.  Despite knowing the outcome and having already read Court's book, it should still be entertaining.

Pfft! I am not much of a sleuther. Others here do all of the "dirty work".

Also my memory of past seasons dims quite a bit.

Funny thing though... we all view the past differently, with our years-later 20/20 hindsight, than we did "at that time".

You are mighty brave to tackle Courtney's book (i.e. how much of it was real and how much fabricated?) and attempt to watch Ben's season. It was a very dark and menacing season, with a music score right out of an old "film noir" murder mystery. Most memorable moment, by far, was Kacie B. coming to Switzerland after being booted to "warn" Ben about Courtney "out to win this". After he brushes her off, she tells the camera crew that she must lay on the hotel rug for a little while because she is exhausted! I still don't think Benny Boy ever wanted to be the Bachelor, but... for some ominous reason that we will never know... was forced to at gunpoint.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

JBF wrote:
Rolly wrote:
sophienette wrote:

giggling  I for 1 would love that!

ITA! Hugesmile

I don't know why I often think this... but sometimes... SOMETIMES... when they at least TRY to hide the one the Bachelor/ette is most interested in, there is more confidence than usual that the final match-up is a successful one.

Some examples from the past...

Although she was "spoiled" before the start of Sean's season, Catherine was still his most hidden top 4 gal. The hometown video snippet was one major reveal, but... then again... the other three gals still got covered a lot more. Lindsay got the full show-all-the-fans concert treatment that one of the ladies this season got.

Ashley's pick JP was never seen in leaked photos, as if he was involved in the witness protection agency or something. He and Ryan Peeee were the final two Steve Boy was able to reveal... the same day the abc.com site posted all of their names anyway. That season was spoiled correctly though... AFTER the airing of episode #2. (Does anybody remember "fijiman" out to bamboozle this forum by insisting Ben was F1? Then it was all a "language error"... LOL!)

With Desie's season, there were... how many?... four sources (RS + three others) claiming she chose Brooks? Mike Fleiss must have paid the resort employees well that season. I don't know if Fleiss & Company could pull that kind of "gotcha" again.

Then there were seasons like Ben's and Juan's when they didn't bother to hide anything. They just wanted to get the shows done and over with.

I really hope you are right JBF!  Call me a romantic or maybe just naive, but I really like Chris and hope, just maybe, he finds something "real" on "his journey" with someone he can take out of the bubble and try and make a go of it in Iowa.    Hugesmile

Can't wait for all the sleuthing......... some have been busy already.... great job!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:17 am

I think we have our mystery F3! Her name is Kaitlyn Bristowe and here is a screenshot of her IG.  The most recent pic was posted eight weeks ago and check out the comments posted on it and all the rose emojis.  Jade Roper and several of the other previously ousted contestants just started following her.

https://twitter.com/roselover86/status/534921697582145537

Let's see if we can find out more about her and confirm it.
Help! :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:34 am

RoseLover86 wrote:I think we have our mystery F3! Her name is Kaitlyn Bristowe and here is a screenshot of her IG.  The most recent pic was posted eight weeks ago and check out the comments posted on it and all the rose emojis.  Jade Roper and several of the other previously ousted contestants just started following her.

https://twitter.com/roselover86/status/534921697582145537

Let's see if we can find out more about her and confirm it.
Help! :detective

I hope not.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:35 am

Here is a current screenshot of Kaitlyn Bristowe's Twitter

https://twitter.com/roselover86/status/534927075866857472

:lookout

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:35 am

RoseLover86 wrote:Here is a current screenshot of Kaitlyn Bristowe's Twitter

https://twitter.com/roselover86/status/534927075866857472

:lookout

She may be on the show, but not the F3 gal.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
sanlee088
AllAboutLove
SLA44
umngirl
Admin