SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:21 am

Also hoping we don't have another 20 episode season and that between bachelor and bachelorette it is more along the lines of the US in terms of duration. I don't think the length of season 2 made for a better outcome (think Blake snapped with exhaustion) or ratings.

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:47 am

AEF wrote:Also hoping we don't have another 20 episode season and that between bachelor and bachelorette it is more along the lines of the US in terms of duration. I don't think the length of season 2 made for a better outcome (think Blake snapped with exhaustion) or ratings.  
ITA. 20 episodes?! Way too long. I think it played a huge role in problems. It almost gave too much time towards the end when one should be narrowing it down to one girl to still be focused on more than one. Blake got used to the bubble and even said he wished he had 30 days more no no no

They need a shorter season, get in and get out into the real world as soon as possible. BachCanada is doing it right, imo. All the franchises should take notice, they could learn a lot from them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:53 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AEF wrote:Also hoping we don't have another 20 episode season and that between bachelor and bachelorette it is more along the lines of the US in terms of duration. I don't think the length of season 2 made for a better outcome (think Blake snapped with exhaustion) or ratings.  
ITA. I think it played a huge role in problems. It almost gave too much time towards the end when one should be narrowing it down to one girl to still be focused on more than one. Blake got used to the bubble and even said he wished he had 30 days more no no no

They need a shorter season, get in and get out into the real world as soon as possible. BachCanada is doing it right, imo. All the franchises should take notice, they could learn a thing from them.

You would think the extra time with each girl would have assisted but I think Blake became more clouded. His mother said on MTP that he wasn't very emotionally intelligent and I think we have seen this again and again since, the exhaustion plus this was a lethal combination.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:55 am

^ :yes:  Lethal is correct, haha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:00 am

AEF I agree with you season was long & Blake snapped for real. I still can't take the dude serious though.

Anyways TV guide tweeted Sam & asked if she was keen on being the bachelorette & she responded that it would be nice to have a huge team scouting the country for her but that it was a little too soon for Bach talk. I am not sure at this point if she would do it or not if asked.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:18 am

Absolutely, I think he has very little credibility and most likely not been able to find any opportunities since and hence staying in Perth. The bachelorette rates lower than the bachelor in the US and given the pressure channel 10 is under with a possible partial sale, I think they would not be going into this especially for the first time without a ratings winner. I can't see anyone other than Sam delivering this and hoping she plays a good game, has a great agent and negotiates a phenomenal pay packet.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:27 am

AEF wrote:Absolutely, I think he has very little credibility and most likely not been able to find any opportunities since and hence staying in Perth. The bachelorette rates lower than the bachelor in the US and given the pressure channel 10 is under with a possible partial sale, I think they would not be going into this especially for the first time without a ratings winner. I can't see anyone other than Sam delivering this and hoping she plays a good game, has a great agent and negotiates a phenomenal pay packet.

ITA. Yep, Sam would need to ensure she gets a phenomenal pay packet, for sure!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:04 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/overexposed-sam-frost-doesnt-have-a-future-as-star-of-the-bachelorette-say-insiders/story-fn8yvfst-1227123321531

"While Frost would seem to be the smart choice, according to insiders the way she conducted herself post-show has killed her chances of becoming Australia’s first Bachelorette."

Someone tweeted this article to Blake

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:15 am

Here's what Rosie thinks
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelorette-australia-is-coming-in-2015/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:28 pm

AEF wrote:Here's what Rosie thinks
http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/the-bachelorette-australia-is-coming-in-2015/
While I love Rosie and think she is hilarious, I disagree with her on the Bette being considered a name-for-loose-women because she is the Bette. Maybe this will happen in AU but, even with the Andi's of BetteUS, there really hasn't been as much of a stigma with the women as one thinks when dating multiple men. A lot of this, imo, has to do with women viewers, the core audience, getting a chance to turn the tables and imagine their own I-get-to-choose-rather-than-be-chosen fantasy vicariously living through the Bette.

As for Rosie saying they need someone like Laurina, I don't know who else would fit that description (certainly not Rochelle or Ali from S1). Plus, Laurina has already confirmed she won't be the Bette. THe only other no-nonsense person I can think of is Chantal. As much as I like her, I don't really see her as the Bette. She comes across a bit as one of the guys, at least to me, so I am not so sure how keen the men are to want to date/marry her? I am sure there are many but so far there has not been any media focus on her from men wanting her to be the Bette. And I think that is a key point. There needs to be men who are wanting to pursue the Bette and if she is a known past contestant, of those that men have talked about, Sam is definitely the front-runner. I don't think she will do it though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:54 pm

She's basically saying its ok for a guy but not a girl, and she's the one who is labelling the ette.

IMO it all depends on the 'ette herself. Her personality, her morals, what she's looking for, and how much of a role she accepts or refuses to play.

Some of the previous US 'etts were crucified in the media. They have moved on, are in secure realationships, gotten married and have families.

So for her to lump them all in one category, IMO is totally unfair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:19 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1139401/The-Bachelors-Laurina-hosts-ARIAs-red-carpet.html

Lauriina with a mini hosting gig

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy