SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:24 am

I was going to say, good things do come out of this show after a bad season, but that was before I read the article. Oops, doesn't sound like she did to well.

Thanks AEF for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71465

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:11 am

Still no word on who will be the Bachelorette?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:28 am

atem wrote:Still no word on who will be the Bachelorette?

No they are doing Bachelor first so could be someone will come out of that to be bachelorette.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:56 am

AEF wrote:
atem wrote:Still no word on who will be the Bachelorette?

No they are doing Bachelor first so could be someone will come out of that to be bachelorette.

Oh. I didn't know that. I thought they were doing the Bachelorette first.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:25 pm

There is a facebook page now just for The Bachelorette Australia https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU
The very first Australian Bachelorette will be coming TEN later this year. You can keep up to date here --> The Bachelorette Australia
The Bachelorette Australia
March 12 at 1:04am · Edited ·
Attention all single guys and gals! Are you looking for love?
Apply now for the first ever Bachelorette Australia https://bachelorette.castasugar.com/

Here's the details on the selection process:
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 Banner
Applications are now open for The Bachelorette Australia, Series 1.

Would you like to be swept off your feet? Are you ready to fall in love?

If you’re single and looking for love then you’re in luck… because the first ever series of The Bachelorette is casting now!

What we're looking for
Single men and women (aged between 24 and 34)
Everyone who signs up must be comfortable to be filmed for the duration of the series

Filming Dates
First stage auditions will be held anytime from mid February 2015.
If selected to appear on the show you must be available for up to 18 weeks from early May – September 2015.

Online Application
The application is split into a series of questions, and will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
You must fill in your application form yourself. You must read through and agree to all the Terms & Conditions and give consent for your involvement in the series.

Please remember:
You must be a single.
You must be between the ages listed above to take part in the series.
You must be available and able to commit to all the filming days required, and agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Applications are now open
You will only hear from the Casting team if we think you may be a suitable participant for the series. Please do not contact us to check on the status of your application.

https://bachelorette.castasugar.com/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Sam and Chantal will not be the Aussie Bette.

Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2981185/I-couldn-t-think-worse-Sam-Frost-reveals-turned-offer-star-Australia-s-Bachelorette-year-s-Bachelor-fiasco.html

Herald Sun: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/sam-frost-i-couldnt-think-of-anything-worse-than-being-the-bachelorette/story-fnn7ma1h-1227250332554

THE Bachelor girls Sam Frost and Chantal Hryniewski have ruled themselves out of the running to be first The Bachelorette.

Frost revealed she had been approached but turned down the offer, while Hryniewski recently split with Nova host Tommy Little, but would likely decline the opportunity.

“I have (been asked) and I turned it down,” Frost said.

“The Bachelor was 2014 and I just want to move forward. I couldn’t think of anything worse than being The Bachelorette to be honest.

“I think they should just go with someone completely new. If I was a producer I’d do that.”

Hryniewski confirmed she and Little had split after four months and was focusing on her new business Magnus Collective.

“I’ve just come out of a relationship so (The Bachelorette) it’s not something I’ve thought about it,” she said.

“They definitely are recruiting and it’s no secret.” http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/sam-frost-i-couldnt-think-of-anything-worse-than-being-the-bachelorette/story-fnn7ma1h-1227250332554

Laurina seems to have changed her tune a bit and will consider being the Bachelorette

Laurina Fleure told Confidential at the opening of the Virgin Australian Melbourne Fashion Festival (VAMFF) on Saturday night, that she is potentially on the hunt for a future husband, and the new Channel 10 show could be the perfect vehicle.

“It is not something I would have been open to doing last year, but then as times have gone on throughout this year, I’ve sort of been clearing all the he men out of my life,” she said.

“I said to my girlfriend, I feel like the universe is preparing me to meet my future husband.

“So it’s something I could possibly see myself doing more than I have in the past.”
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-australias-laurina-fleure-would-like-to-be-the-bachelorette/story-fnn7ma1h-1227263501708
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausfan Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:36 pm

I heard the Bachelorette is going to be Zoe from season 2 now her and her boyfriend have split. Seems like a logical choice. Plus on her social media she says she's in Vanuatu atm, but with no real evidence of photos, she's using old ones - could she be off for filming already?

Ausfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:48 pm

Welcome1 Ausfan and thanks for the info!

I couldn't remember who she was, so here she is. When was she eliminated in Season 2?

Tenplay.com.au
STATE: VIC

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 3 TheBachelor_S2_Bio_Zoe

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:55 pm

I think she was top 5.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks robin, she's gorgeous. I may need to go back and watch an epi or two to refresh my memory.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Ausfan wrote:I heard the Bachelorette is going to be Zoe from season 2 now her and her boyfriend have split. Seems like a logical choice. Plus on her social media she says she's in Vanuatu atm, but with no real evidence of photos, she's using old ones - could she be off for filming already?
:Welcome That is great news if true! She is a really nice girl. So does this mean that Laurina is definitely out of the running?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:48 pm

I hope so. Was not a fan of Laurinas! Zoe is good, she is cute. Is that the look aussie men are into?
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy