SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:59 am

Completely agree everyone! So heart breaking for Richie, I just hope Sam lets him go early and doesn't lead him on. I want to be mad but I just... Aw man, richie really was Sam's perfect girl! I don't see anything with Sash, but ig it's not what we feel but what she does
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:00 am

I know he is still on private but even so...should he really be posting things like that? I was under the assumption that when you're F1 the producers say you pretty much just cannot post anything hinting at it. Also, a few of the guys have dished that Sasha sucked up to the producers a lot and I feel like that is something that may indicate by some SLIM chance he isn't F1, generally former contestant don't really bag out the winner unless there was some real animosity.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:09 am

nc7373 wrote:Also, a few of the guys have dished that Sasha sucked up to the producers a lot and I feel like that is something that may indicate by some SLIM chance he isn't F1, generally former contestant don't really bag out the winner unless there was some real animosity.
I think the sucking up to the producers is the guys way of saying how Sasha had a leg up on them and that's how he won (justfiying it).
Already posted that Sasha follows producers and they follow him back. Only him and Sam.
Plus his brother follows Sam and posting about Sasha and Sam and then that pic July 15 of Sasha day after Sam had her pic on IG.

I should be so happy for her but I am just...
Oh well. It's no surprise but it is a bit of a disappointment to me.
I just hope it lasts.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:13 am

Richie also accepted

i assume richies last post before heading to film? But we can't be to sure as photos have been deleted

url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/21]The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 42 Image19[/url]

richies lastest and first post back after his absence, but yet again not accurate as his deleted pictures. Atleast he seems somewhat happy I guess

url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/27]The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 42 Image25[/url]

comments on his first post back

url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/23]The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 42 Image21[/url]
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:22 am

Yeah game over

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:23 am

I completely agree AAL! Really should be happy for her, I am but it is disappointing. Don't see anything in him really
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 am

Yup game over! But will be interesting now to sit back and watch the love story between sasha and Sam now, especially now that we know his F1 100%
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 am

I can't have two Heathers in one year. This is so cruel haha. I'm still not used to having your favourite not win laugh out loud! I guess it's better ripping the band-aid now and us knowing that Sash is F1 then going blindly into it and getting blindsided.

Oh well. Campaign for #RichieforBachie2k16?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:25 am

Yes. Time to start campaigning for Richie to be next Bach!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:32 am

The wounds will not close anytime soon, there's still a Richie SD coming up and also his cute little self appearing on the group date tomorrow night! I can't dare to imagine him getting his heart broken so close to the end, aww rich:( just want to hug him right about now! It's so sad because I don't see him with any other girl then Sam, him being a bachelor won't be the same. I know this is selfish of me, but why can I imagine Sam and Richie being on the project after he wins and not her with sash?'They'll be so cute together *sigh* reality tv for ya ig!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:34 am

Is there anyone who has any hope left its Richie? :L

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 am

Anyways! Goodnight guys! Gonna make my heartbroken self go to bed eventhough I won't stop thinking about what we just uncovered.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 82 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy