SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 11856692_521681917987180_1856505947_n

Meet the Bachelors! These are the 14 men who will be competing for Sam Frost's heart, when the first-ever season of The Bachelorette Australia kicks off on September 23. Counting down!
@popsugarau
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:04 pm

ETA, no intruders for the Bachelorette AUS. Thank goodness!

After looking at that photo, I now see why I'm finding it hard to pick an early favourite!

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Where does it say that there will be intruders for the Bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:12 pm

AmyB wrote:Where does it say that there will be intruders for the Bachelorette?

I had to re check the article. No intruders. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:19 pm

any thoughts on the crop of men? I'm not very impressed at first glance ...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Only guy I am keen on watching is Kayne. If he is not F1 I will be really surprised.

Here's the men with all their names so we can identify each one correctly...
I am laughing already because they are already emphasizing Kayne listing him as the first guy.
It's first season. I can see them showing the love story. Can't wait!

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors

http://media2.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/09/06/070/n/4852708/01c0add3_edit_img_front_page_image_file_3040679_1441497984_fronJENH9Y.xxxlarge/i/Bachelorette-2015-Meet-Bachelors.jpg
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Emusha no worries Sam will narrow this quickly to a couple of guys based on the profile AAL just posted now.

Is Sammy 26 now? I thought she was 25 when she was on Blake's season but not totally sure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:37 pm

mercieme, I can just see it now, these guys are going to get whittled down very quickly by Sam. I can't wait. :Nod: Osher already said in interview that watching Sam deal with these guys was awesome. She just cuts straight to the realness and is not interested in playing games.

The only one I can see her with is Kayne. I will be shocked if his tattoo of a rose is anything but a symbol of F1. I just don't see her with a lot of these other blokes. I can hear Sam already, "Nope, nuh uh"

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Based on first impression no

It will take patience for sure this go round.

At first glance, I don't like these men. I'll give David, Richie, Michael and Kayne a chance.
Not certain about the others.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:44 pm

So AAL you mentioned that Sammy appeared on Sarah's IG on July 14th.

I am going to take a wild guess then that FRC was about July 10th and she most likely spent weekend with her F1 that is July 11th/12th and surfaced that week of July 13th.

So can you tell which of these guys surfaced on SM right about the time that Sammy surfaced around the week of July 13th...TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:12 am

Mercieme: out of the one's I am following I don't see any surfacing on SM around that time. Most surfaced late July. Will have to double check. Will post SM handles/usernames for the one's I know.

GA: we need one more thread for contestant Shane. Thanks so much!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:42 am

Looks like Sam is excited.
She posted this on her IG @fro01 and on Osher's post she commented "Yayyyy!!!!!! *firework emoji* *heart emoji*
Anna and Sarah also liked Sam's post.

Nice to see that they are genuine guys.
I'll take that any day over being super good-looking.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 17 Sasra10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy