SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:55 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 A06edab31f1e1f6fce569b44303962e0
SEPTEMBER 02, 2015 4:32PM

SHE famously had her heart broken last year after winning The Bachelor — but Sam Frost is ready to find love again as Australia’s first Bachelorette.

In an exclusive first look at the upcoming series, the 26-year-old reflects on being jilted by last year’s bachelor Blake Garvey — and the public spat that followed.

“When Blake broke up with me, it was so devastating and humiliating that I didn’t leave the house,” she says in the series preview.

“To have all the media scrutiny and everyone in Australia knowing about what had happened. And he did absolutely break my heart.”

While it took some convincing, Frost agreed to be the leading lady in the series and allow herself to be wooed by 14 Aussie bachelors.

“I want to find a man who will love me for everything I am, and everything I’m not — someone who is genuine, down to earth and has great values,” she said.

“I’m really excited about this next stage of my life and believe the right man for me is just around the corner.”
Bachelor fans will have to wait until the Channel 10 series airs in September to see if any of the lads have what it takes to win Sam’s heart.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sam-frost-relives-blake-heartbreak-in-first-look-at-the-bachelorette/story-fn8yvfst-1227509581511
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am

So proud of her & how far she has come!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:30 pm

She looks gorgeous. I love the new look on her, so much better than before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Frost's fabulous fourteen: Meet the male model, the flight attendant and the plumber who are just a few of the guys lining up to win Sam's heart on The Bachelorette

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3223495/Meet-14-men-lining-try-luck-winning-Sam-Frost-s-heart-Bachelorette-Australia.html#ixzz3ktWWSfU0

The men in the running:

Alex, 35, financial consultant, NSW

Dave B, 30, plumber, NSW

Davey, 25, carpenter, NSW

David, 31, international model, VIC

Drew, 31, sleep technician, QLD

Kayne, 25, mining electrician, WA

Kieren, 28, exercise psychologist, VIC

Luke, 28, marketing manager, NSW

Michael, 34, professional football player, QLD

Richie, 30, professional abseiler, WA

Sasha, 30, construction manager, NSW

Shane, 27, charity ambassador, QLD

Tony, 32, airline cabin manager, QLD

Will, 31, musician, WA

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Here we go....thanks ElonM.

Any one jump at y'all right off the bat giggling

Hoping Sammy throws us a few crumbs so we can figure out who she chose laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:15 pm

I am sticking with Kayne for now. I think he threw a crumb or rose tattoo giggling that makes him F1 or crazy (or both). laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:33 pm

I like Kayne based on his personal story. I hope that rose  tattoo is not permanent though. I am going to watch Sammy interact with all the guys, I think we will be able to tell the few she is really interested in by the first week giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:42 pm

It is definitely permanent, imo. And Kayne has other tattoos on that same arm. I'm not a tattoo person but he seems like a nice guy despite all this. Plus, I can see Kayne fitting in with Sam's family. Similar background and family by the looks of it.

From the DM photos in Kayne's thread, the way Sam is looking at Kayne makes me think she liked him day one. She said she wants a genuine and funny guy and if his SM is anything to go by it seems like he is someone who values family, works hard, is funny, and is not stuck on himself at all (having lost so much weight he likely was always the big guy and not the good-looking one). He is really, really tall too. I am thinking he must be over 6'4". I like his style too on cocktail party night - a checkered shirt with a red tie. Matches Sam's dress.

Looking at the other guys I am not so sure about the models, etc. I think she won't pick someone like that or someone super confident and/or loud. None of the other guys strike me as a good fit but will have to see her interact with them. It will be fun to see how Bette Aussie compares to the US version. Is it the first international Bette show ever?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:53 pm

I have only watched the AU & NZ series so not sure if there are other international bachelorette shows.

Do y'all plan on getting the SM info for the guys as well. I am not on SM but it will be fun to see who has been going awol at the same time as Sammy. From her IG postings that I can only view it seems Sammy has had a couple of SHVs with her FI already.

I will also be watching what Chantal (Sammy's BFF during Blake's season), Sara her BFF/roommate now, Lisa & Jess are tweeting/blogging/commenting once the show starts. IMO Chantal & Sara are in the know of the F1 but we shall see who they start leaning towards that is if they don't deliberately misdirect laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:58 pm

I have a list of some of the guys SM but a lot of it is private (they accept follows) and currently out of all those I am following, only Kayne seems like he is excited about the bachelorette. laugh out loud

The others are all liking and posting pics of them partying with girls and Kayne is only posting pics of family and not liking anything.
Kayne also now has his profile pic of him with his niece. Reminds me of Shawn's profile pic. giggling

Yes! Definitely will love seeing what Sam's bff's say. They have to know I am sure. Sarah Mae Louise (Sam's roommate) was super happy for her on July 14 IG pic and it seems Sam is happy. I cannot wait to hear her talk about her experience on interviews. If she is really happy I think she will give it away.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:47 pm

Wow it's raining men! I need to get cracking! I still like Michael, David Lloyd is a cutie and so is Kayne!

Individual threads coming up!

ETA: we have two mystery guys threads, that we have pics for but no names. Keep that in mind when sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:40 pm

Premiere date is September 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy