SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:03 am

Intro videos for: Richie, Michael, Sasha, and Davey as shown in this IG pic by OK Mag which is the official Bette AU magazine.

okmagaustralia September 23, 2015 7:54pm
Meanwhile, 15 minutes into @BacheloretteAU ... #TheBacheloretteAU #sofarsogood
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 10009881_1637906726457603_307749290_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:18 am

Sam posted this on her IG. She is with her sister and best friends from childhood watching the first show.

Sam Frost @fro01 September 23, 2015 8:32pm

Our Bachelorette Party with my all time favourite people, my beautiful sister & the gorgeous girls I grew up with Love you all so much, thanks for sharing this moment with me || @brookie2104 @kristineross27 @azn15 @mleighw @kristiel31 #BacheloretteAu @bacheloretteau
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 11820418_1716245551931598_306810817_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:14 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 CPlAc_fWgAAcIa9
BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
We can't wait to watch @Sam_Frost's love story unfold! ❤
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Being new to the Sleuthing thing do you normally take any notice of post on Facebook about people who has supposedly met the Bachelors after filming.  Found this is the Bach/B'ette AU Facebook page:

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Facebo11

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Sasha has also been commenting on thebachelorette IG page

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Schmoobag wrote:Being new to the Sleuthing thing do you normally take any notice of post on Facebook about people who has supposedly met the Bachelors after filming.  Found this is the Bach/B'ette AU Facebook page:

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 Facebo11

I'm also quite new to sleuthing but the one thing I have learned from watching a few seasons is to take comments like this with a grain of salt. In the past people have made comments that have turned out to be complete bollocks. 

Experienced sleuthers like AAL always say that screen caps never lie and this is absolutely true. So many F4 to F1s have been deduced this way.

After Blakes disastrous season I expected a fairytale romance edit for Sam Woods story but IMO didn't get it (apologies to those that are big Snezana fans as I just didn't see a fantastic love story with them) so I have no idea what TPTB have in store for us this time. I also don't trust Daily Mail and their intentions so I will probably rely more on what we see on the show, SM of the men and the screen caps. 

I think we're in for a wild ride!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Thanks so much Katiebelle - looking forward to the ride and hoping for the love story that's been promised (I too didn't see the "fantastic" in the last one) Smiley

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Other than Sasha, the only other options for F1, imo, are Dave or Richie.

Dave was super happy around July 9 in his IG post in a boat in Manly just a selfie of himself, so it could have been an LCD if filming ended around July 13 or so. Sam has also stated in interview that during filming she was like "who's this little pocket rocket" and Dave is the smaller guy.

Richie is the most quiet on SM. The guys are following him and like Bette Aussie pics of him but I have yet to see him comment anything, unlike Sasha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Other than Sasha, the only other options for F1, imo, are Dave or Richie.

Dave was super happy around July 9 in his IG post in a boat in Manly just a selfie of himself, so it could have been an LCD if filming ended around July 13 or so. Sam has also stated in interview that during filming she was like "who's this little pocket rocket" and Dave is the smaller guy.

Richie is the most quiet on SM. The guys are following him and like Bette Aussie pics of him but I have yet to see him comment anything, unlike Sasha.

Do you mean Dave the plumber? He's has that "nice guy" vibe about him. I think the guys this season are real genuine Aussie blokes and are much better than some of the show ponies you get on this franchise.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Yes, Dave the plumber.

ITA. The guys this season are definitely much more genuine guys and I am loving how Sam is. She has a more awkward and genuine approach to being lead and I find that endearing. Much more that than the sexified way of Kaitlyn.

I really like Richie. I think he is best suited for Sam (on paper). I like how laidback he is. And sporty (which Sam likes). I just hope he doesn't get heartbroken and if he does, that he gets a shot at being next lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:28 am

Richie has recently been active on social media. Commented laughing emoji on what Will tagged him in on a meme of him on @samfrostfanpage
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:06 am

HodanG wrote:Richie has recently been active on social media. Commented laughing emoji on what Will tagged him in on a meme of him on @samfrostfanpage
I saw that, too. It was a funny pic of Richie talking about Perth and guys getting glassed.
Will and Richie are from Perth so it makes sense he tagged him.
Bringing it here  yes

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 24 510d89ffabc831d78c42e59111c9ed5a
@samfrostfanpage
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 82 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy