SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:42 pm

I think he was telling a "story" to explain him being gone for 2 months  giggling .
His sister (or someone related to him) posted #Bachelorette in the post with his rose tattoo
And in the article posted above he is listed as being on the show (and credit to Channel 10).

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 13 Sdfffs10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:46 pm

If he doesn't win that rose tattoo will serve as a symbol of his experience.giggling

Brave move
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:50 pm

^ It's why I posted he is either F1 or crazy. laugh out loud

Out of all the guys sleuthed thus far though, he seems most like a match for Sam, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It's why I posted he is either F1 or crazy. laugh out loud

Out of all the guys sleuthed thus far though, he seems most like a match for Sam, imo.

Crazy either way.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:25 am

^ Crazy, indeed. But, given he has tattoos on that arm he may be making a "sleeve". It's an in thing these days with some (David Beckham gets away with it so will see). But out of the other guys? This one looks the most normal, imo.

I can actually see Sam with a guy like this though. She's not after glitz and glamour and comes from humble beginnings and this guy seems to also come from humble beginnings.

That and his weightloss story (he looks like a different guy) which makes me think he is probably a really nice guy and while may look way more attractive now he is likely to be like Sam who also didn't feel so attractive growing up. Plus he has a sense of humour, something Sam needs, imo. And also seems to value his family (his IG pics of him holding his niece remind me of Sam when she was holding her niece post-filming last year).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:36 am

Sam has a bit of a history of 'dating' actors, sportsmen. She seems to mix in a Bondi party circle, hope she is open to whoever might be a good match

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:41 am

This guy lives in WA near Perth. giggling
He is also in construction so a very non-actor/sportsmen type.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:35 am

Dear Sammy (as Chantal used to call her), really hope she ends up with the right guy for her.

AAL, I like that guy you sleuthed out but really looking forward to the total line up of guys that were picked for.

Also from Sam's IG I think she has been going away for SHV with her F1. She seems to imply she was in Melbourne the last few times but who knows where she was truly laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:24 am

Here's Kayne's thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3139-the-bachelorette-australia-kayne-buik-sleuthing-spoilers

He is also following other contestants on IG.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:06 am

OMG I love this Kayne guy and really hope he ends with Sam btw is this the only bachette forum?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:18 am

I really like him too! I think he will suit Sam.

I think this is the only bachette forum. There are threads for the contestants and then this thread.
Once filming schedule is announced etc then can sleuth episodes, etc.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:49 am

Okay awesome!! So excited!! I can't believe how quick time has went, from predicting and prayin she won he bachelor s2, to now being aus 1st bachelorette!! Crazyyy
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy