SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:55 am

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/michael-turnbull-bachelorette-did-goalkeeper-stretch-the-truth-about-career-in-search-of-love/story-e6frf423-1227542368838
Whoops! giggling

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:53 am

Haha. Yeah, no surprise there, really. I don't know. I just can't warm to Michael. I don't think he is a bad guy at all but I really don't think Sam is his type so I question his interest. He seems a bit too smooth and asking her about being the lead, etc... I think my bias is also kicking in b/c of his SM which is totally not who Sam is.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:05 am

AmyB wrote:http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/michael-turnbull-bachelorette-did-goalkeeper-stretch-the-truth-about-career-in-search-of-love/story-e6frf423-1227542368838
Whoops! giggling
Interesting tweet by The Socceroos. They are definitely supporting and defending him.

‏@Socceroos  5m5 minutes ago
You might not have won a cap, but we back u to win hearts across Australia in @BacheloretteAU Michael #BacheloretteAU

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 CPqPV2tU8AEu-AE
https://twitter.com/Socceroos/status/646987114152726528
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:09 am

Episode 2:

Single date: Dave

@BacheloretteAU 14m14 minutes ago
The chemistry is undeniable!

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 CPqPBNeXAAAqkL2

Group Date: Richie, Kieren, Sasha, Drew, Tony, Kayne, David, and Michael

@BacheloretteAU 2 min
Our Bachelors are ab-solutely ready for the challenge! #BacheloretteAU The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 CPqRBMdWIAEBtEE
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:14 am

@BacheloretteAU 6m6 minutes ago
Who else is ab-solutely loving Richie?

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPqRXzUUwAAQ5k8.mp4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:22 am

‏@oshergunsberg  2m2 minutes ago
This moment tells you everything you need to know about Sam Frost. #BacheloretteAU

@oshergunsberg 2m2 minutes ago
Watching Sam go through this with Drew from up close was so tough.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:34 am

Jacinda tweeting her happiness for Sam. Seems like this season there really are good guys on it.

@JacindaGug 12m12 minutes ago
Wow these boys are really really lovely! Well done casting team on this one! #BacheloretteAU #happyforsam
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:54 am

Sam telling Dave what's what.

@oshergunsberg 6m6 minutes ago
Pretty sure I know who's the real gangster.
Sam Frost FTW.
@JacindaGug 9m9 minutes ago
Go Sam!!!!! Yes you bloody legend!!!!! #BacheloretteAU
@BacheloretteAU
@Sam_Frost telling it like it is! #BacheloretteAU
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPqbHg5UsAA71_s.mp4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:02 am

David is eliminated! The guys' faces are the best!  cantstopl
Richie's face!!! Love it! (did he get the first rose at the RC?)
I love that Sam got rid of David and didn't have to keep the token villain around. All good guys are left now!  The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 1710264613

@BacheloretteAU  7m7 minute ago
Well, that escalated quickly...
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 Rj4r5

‏@BacheloretteAU  6m6 minutes ago
"Thank you so much... It's been a pleasure." - @Sam_Frost #BacheloretteAU
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 F59dcfd515d27e4162dd259969c17799

@oshergunsberg  11m11 minutes ago
You wanna mess with Sam?
Not on my watch buddy.
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 C6570c994ed083a9c79beacefb064298
@oshergunsberg  9m
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 CPqeXJ-WEAAvTCy

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:22 am

Yes, Richie got the first rose at the rose ceremony yes

David manipulatively trying to pigeon-hole her as a "crazy angry woman" for "overreacting" and "making a mountain out of a molehill" after she rightly defended herself when he said he "knew what kind of girl she is" and accused her of only liking Michael for his status gave me so many flashbacks to every douchey guy who can't believe he got dumped. I'm so glad she not only defended herself but kept it classy when he tried to mansplain to her how she should be thinking/feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:28 am

Awww! Good for her! Twitter seems to be loving her.
I think given the scandal of last season, this season will be very mellow and pretty drama free.
I do think it will be a straightforward love story.
1st season and Sam's redemption story definitely will mean TPTB will have to go that way.
Sasha for sure may be F1 but I am really cheering for Richie. He's "cool bananas" :cheeseyy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:30 am

This is so good!!

Seems like Heather is predicting Sasha for F1 like most everyone.
Loved that she said Richie is one of her favourites since he is my favourite (so that's a great sign Heather faves him too!)
Also, interesting she picked up how she is nervous for Richie... I feel the exact same! :/
I don't want Richie's heart to be broken (especially if he is F2 but they TPTB can make me feel better by having him as lead. Please and thanks).  

happygolucky wrote:The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 25 670046-d629b890-6295-11e5-80d4-bfa4602ce970
Former The Bachelor frontrunner Heather Maltman believes host Osher Günsberg is tougher on the male contestants in The Bachelorette. (Pic: Stephen Cooper)

Heather Maltman recaps The Bachelorette: friendzoning and ‘Fro-Fro Fierce’

It’s a bit surreal watching a bunch of dudes in my house.

I wanted to tell them, “Can you make sure you do the dishes before you go? I know you’ve got to go on a date or whatever and you’ve got to get ready and make sure your pants match your shirt but can you put the towels through the wash before you leave? That’d be really great.”

I didn’t predict that Sam would pick Plumber Dave for the first date but I did have a feeling she’d pick someone a little more obscure. Throw a bit of a curve ball, keep everyone guessing.

Because if she picked Sasha then we’d all know that she’d picked Sasha — I don’t know if she HAS picked Sasha, I’ve just decided that she will. Obviously my intuition means nothing because I got dumped but I’m telling you, she picks Sasha.

Also, I’m getting a little nervous for Richie. He’s one of my favourites and I was hoping she’d give him the first date and get him off the bench — I’m using sports analogies here because the boys all constantly use them. If Richie doesn’t get off the bench before half time I think he’s going to find himself with a red card and get booted out.

But Plumber Dave and Sam had a fantastic date. Nice helicopter ride, straight to the SCG for some cricket, she didn’t have to bowl or pitch which I am totally for (because I am not a sports person) and so she could just sit on the sidelines and look hot in her black pants.

I’d tell Frosty to watch her language though because it could come back to bite her on the arse. Saying things like, “Blow him away on the first date” right before you go into a locker room and watch him get changed? (Although I am okay with that because any moment we have to watch the guys get changed is a beautiful thing.)

I want to talk about the group date now. When the girls went on a group date on The Bachelor, we felt the need to step up to the plate. We had to follow through because we felt like if we didn’t people would say we’re too girly, or we’re too scared or a princess.

The boys, on the other hand? They all stood back on that group date where they had to jump off a cliff and said, “Prove our love? Fat chance! If I want to jump, I’ll jump and if I don’t want to jump, I won’t jump.”

I was quite impressed that they all found their own way to do it though. In the end they realised, “Well she’s kind of hot, she’s kind of worth it.”

So they all stripped down — again, I love that she found another way to get the boys naked, thank you Sam Fro-Fro — and they all went for it.

Well, all of them except for Drew. But you know what? Harry Potter shouldn’t have to jump into a river to prove his love for her.

And it got him some one-on-one time. Very well played, Drew. And she even took him to the set of Hogwarts for it which showed she cared, she wanted him to feel at home.

I’m going to call it, but I think Harry Potter has a good chance of getting into top four. I think she may end up meeting the family and seeing, “This is my room under the stairs”. Insert your own Harry Potter jokes here.

Now onto the cocktail party and the rose ceremony. You know how Beyoncé has her alter ego Sasha Fierce? Sam has Fro-Fro Fierce. That moment she gave it to Blue Steel David after he had a go about why he thought she liked Michael was just amazing.

I totally get why she had a go at him. I would have probably given him both barrels and a little bit more.

Fro-Fro Fierce really did all the talking for us. She fronted up and said all of the things us girls watching at home wanted her to say. She was not afraid to say, “I don’t give a flying eff what you think.”

Hats off to her, I say.

He should have turned around then and there and said, “You know what, I really effed that up. I’m going to go. Sorry about that. Good luck with everything.”

I hope all the episodes get as intense as this one because that was just the best thing I’ve ever seen.

Osher is so much harder on the boys. He was kind of gentle with us girls.

With the guys he’s like, “You didn’t receive a rose — get out”. He’s so hardcore. “Don’t mess with my girl Sam, get out.” I’m going to start calling him Uncle Osher.

There is just one other thing I want to add before I sign off.

I want to sit Will down and explain to him about the zones.

I feel like I’ve got a little bit more understanding about how the zones work since having been on The Bachelor. And Will is not in the love zone, he is 100 per cent friend-zoned.

I want to start a hashtag for him which is #findWillahome. I feel like we can find him somewhere he belongs because he’s a beautiful man.

Fan favourite of The Bachelor 2015, Heather Maltman, will be recapping The Bachelorette every Thursday night at RendezView
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/heather-maltman-recaps-the-bachelorette-friendzoning-and-fro-fro-fierce/story-fnpug1jf-1227542670127
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy