SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I really like him too! I think he will suit Sam.

I think this is the only bachette forum. There are threads for the contestants and then this thread.
Once filming schedule is announced etc then can sleuth episodes, etc.

Do we have any idea at this point?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Osher said on Periscope that Sam Fost season will air right after TBAU S3 finishes (so thinking maybe Sept 23rd).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Daily Mail posting about Kayne and him being the possible F1

Is this Bachelorette Sam Frost's 'The One'? Kayne Buik hints  that he is the winner of forthcoming show after getting red rose tattoo and quitting his job

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3214872/Kayne-Buik-hints-won-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-s-heart-getting-red-rose-tattoo-quitting-job.html#ixzz3kAOjvO00

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:26 pm

Kayne's recent IG pics of his niece this week and Sam Frost tweeting about her niece this week

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost  Aug 5
Taking my 19 month old niece to her first gymnastics class today, was quite possibly the cutest thing in the world... ever.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:27 pm

Good job AAL, DM should contact you and have you as a freelance editor for all things Bach AU and NZ for real yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Amy Croffey for the Daily Mail.  

Amy Croffey ‏@AmyCroffey  1h1 hour ago
If I was the betting type, I'd have money on Kayne Buik to win @Sam_Frost's heart http://dailym.ai/1MTAyF9  via @DailyMailCeleb #TheBachelorAU
Amy Croffey ‏@AmyCroffey  Aug 25
Is this the order of how @TheBachelorAU Sam Wood kicks girls off show? http://dailym.ai/1UajY4l  via @DailyMailCeleb #TheBachelorAU

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GiveMeARose Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:08 am

DM have found another Kieren nicholson. What u think?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3214939/Kieren-Nicholson-set-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-s-heart-racing-orgasmic-foot-rubs.html

GiveMeARose

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:51 am

Great job GMAR! He's a cutie! yes

ETA: Long haired guy is in the pic. There is a thread for him titled Long Haired Guy. If anyone uncovers him, I'll change his name.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Another contestant: Richie Strahan
IG: @richie_strahan

2014 Cleo Bachelor nominee https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVIMgO65ROU

-Muscular tradie Richy Strahan claims to be 'good' with his hands… but will the ginger-haired boy's boasts be enough to impress Bachelorette Sam Frost

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 2B0EA6CF00000578-3183521-image-a-6_1438581295349
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 2B0EA6CB00000578-3183521-image-a-8_1438581306902
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 14 2B0EA5B200000578-3183521-image-a-7_1438581304449
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3183521/Will-muscular-red-head-tradie-Richy-Strahan-impress-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Wow me likey this Richie guy, I am assuming tradie means equivalent of Wall Street trader. He needs to bring the fun though because Sammy is a very laid down & fun person.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:53 pm

^ Tradie = Tradesman. Like a plumber, electrician, ect.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Seems like quite a few tradies are contestants. Kayne is also one of them but said he quit his FIFO (fly in fly out) job (which Richie also does FIFO). Pretty similar to construction workers/electricians, etc going to work on site for a few months in different places.

I hope Sam chose someone down to earth. I think that will say a lot about her if she does and where she wants to go now with her life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy