SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:09 pm

IA AAL!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:22 pm

@HodanG I think Richie is so much like Tyson. I bet they would be really good mates in real life. I also think Richie should have a career like Tyson does... travel/adventure and humanitarian aid. If he is not F1 I hope he either gets to be lead or gets some great opportunities coming his way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Sam on Dan and Maz just now:
- weird to watch herself on tv
- laughs about boyfriend and says no husband
- can't comment on a fiance and laughs
- dj mention slimy model and michael
- dj ask about tonight about Sasha, get the sizzle on
- Sam says she chose "Sash" (she called him Sash) perfectly for that date and wanted to get up in that grill
- Says at CP, one of guys decides to do a rap (?) for her, most awkward thing
- guys all look like a boy band, not very fashionable but boy-band fashionable
- Dave will be on later, either dumped or with him, dj says for Sam to leave him a message and we will know
- Sam leaves a message thinks Dave's an absolute legend and a heart of gold and to stay tuned wed and thurs

(The way she talked about "Sash" makes me think is for sure F1. Plus timing of these interviews is before her date with him).

Sam will also be on Fitzy and Wippa
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Sam on Fitzy and Wippa
- Asks Sam past relationships guys blondes or brunettes... Sam says all brunettes
- Fitzy and Wippa say it is all between Sasha and Richie
- Fitzy says he is going with Richie
- Wippa is going with Sasha (all roads lead to Sasha)
- Sam says she is looking for someone longterm on the show so that's why she let guys go and said things
- Sam says she has been diplomatic this morning doing interviews and not stuffed up
- Sam said she loves Heather and Heather called her and asked Sam if she could do Bette recaps and she said she loves her (Heather said she chooses Sasha).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:19 pm

‏@fitzyandwippa 6m6 minutes ago
#BacheloretteAU @Sam_Frost on air now.

"I'm into brunettes usually."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:44 pm

^^Oh well sounds like Sasha to me also. He just acts, dresses, and looks so much older that Sam.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^Oh well sounds like Sasha to me also.  He just acts, dresses, and looks so much older that Sam.
ITA. I got my beloved mother to watch and she thought he was at least 40. She doesn't see what Sam could see in him (and neither can I) but that's Sam's choice. Hope she is happy no matter what but yeah, sounds like all signs pointing to Sasha as well. Bach AU account saying "Go Sash" as their last tweets (so not Bette AU but Bach AU) just seems so obvious and b/c first season and the idea of redemption for first season of Bette it won't surprise me if it is just super obvious this time. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm

HodanG wrote:IA AAL!

IA MOTT but WK IAMW AU eh? rofl

aka

I agree most of the time but who knows i am maybe wrong as usual eh? giggling

Last edited by HEA on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
‏@fitzyandwippa  6m6 minutes ago
#BacheloretteAU @Sam_Frost on air now.

"I'm into brunettes usually."

meaning she is not now?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:52 pm

I noticed the "usually" as well. So this time could be an exception, eh?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:53 pm

I think she would have to say "usually" to justify Richie going far and not give it away totally especially if he is in F2 and was Fitzy's guess.
If she said only brunettes then it would immediately rule out Richie and give the ending away either way.
If Sasha is F1, then her saying "usually brunettes" actually can work at trying to keep that under wraps?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy