SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Thanks Sunday. He's one of those guys that looks different in every pic he takes. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:16 am

Sam on Fitzy and Wippa tomorrow!
Anyone that can listen and update would be so appreciated.
I am sure they will talk to her about their prediction for F1 (Richie) and see how she responds to that.

Fitzy & WippaVerified account ‏@fitzyandwippa 6h6 hours ago
TOMORROW

+ @justinbieber
+ #BacheloretteAU @Sam_Frost
+ @Wil_Anderson
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:24 am

Sam with her sister in Mornington Peninsula.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Dfsfff10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
EmmK wrote:One thing that I noticed that I thought was interesting: with the winners, they always interview them post-meeting and get their opinion on the person : Richie said she was a 10/10. I remember Sam Frost for Blake said "Spot on". Snezana said smth like "He's so handsome I forgot to ask for his name". I don't think they asked Sasha, Heather or Lisa for their post meeting impression (or at least they didn't show it). Someone can go back and check this but I thought it was interesting.

... It's their honest, first impression.
EmmK wrote:I do. I think it's interesting that I think the only (or one of the few people) they did this with was Richie. It's as if they're wanting us to know how the other side (not Sam) feels right off the bat.
Oooh. Great point! yes
Yup Sam Frost did that in Blake's season and then also Snez did that were the only one's who did that immediately after M&G.
ITA they are wanting us to see the immediate first impression the person had of the lead.

Also interesting that Richie says "you've picked a winner". If he wins, then his own words about Sam will end up being about him as well.
That's interesting ... I haven't payed attention to all the ITMs/PIs, but I remember Richie's 10/10 & a "winner" ... Premonition much? ...  I do remember Heather saying after her M&G that she felt "something" for Sam, but it was along the lines "I definitely felt it on my side, I hope he felt it on his side" (not sure exact words) and I think it was said somewhere outside of the mansion, in the garden (she was standing) ... hindsight ... she felt it, he didn't.
But I agree that usually F1 has a very positive response shown after their M&G... so it goes in Richie's favor.

P.S. ... Funny how Snezana's "positive response" was about her being "struck by the lightning" so she forgot Wood's name, when all season long people couldn't remember hers... another "prevision".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:39 am

Found this on facebook!
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Screen11
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:17 am

bellehuntley wrote: Found this on facebook!
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 36 Screen11

Great spotting! And a big welcome :Welcome

I wonder if it's legit? There doesn't seem to be a time stamp on it. Possibly from the past? Never heard of this site but I'm not in the market for another husband. Is it a straight up dating site or something more like tinder? You'd think that someone like him would have no problem getting a date. 

It's so hard to work out if some of the comments on the Facebook page are real as in the past there have been some complete loonies that will just make up things. Or it could be he had an account before the show and just never closed it? 

From what @AllAboutLove has sleuthed on his SM it does sound like he's a bit of a player so who knows.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:28 am

Thanks for the welcome! This is also my first time ever watching a bachelorette/bachelor series. Yeah not sure if it is legit or not and it's a straight up dating site. I'm thinking it could be an account that he had in the past but not completely sure
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:43 am

bellehuntley wrote:Thanks for the welcome! This is also my first time ever watching a bachelorette/bachelor series. Yeah not sure if it is legit or not and it's a straight up dating site. I'm thinking it could be an account that he had in the past but not completely sure

My ex found his actual sweetie 6 years ago on eharmony and I am pretty sure he never removed his profile or even updated it as no longer available.

What IS interesting is him having an account there. e-harmony is like a data base. You fill in a 500 questions and their system match with people who match.

Our bold, scientific approach to matching means more quality dates with deeply compatible singles that truly understand you.

if this is the case, then he may be genuine trying to find someone because I do not see him as a predator on a dating website at all.....

welcome Bellehuntley handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:29 pm

Welcomeparty! @bellehuntley Great first post and it wouldn't surprise me at all about Michael. I don't think he is a bad guy per se but from all I have gathered he's on the show to try get the lead gig, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:02 pm

As already sleuthed, FRC = before July 14 so likely 12/13.
Note: names in bold possible F4 due to s/caps sleuthed

SM Activity:

July 9 = Dave (posted on IG)
July 10 = Michael (posted on FB he is back home)
*** possible FRC ***
July 14 = Sam Frost (in IG photo with roommate and finished filming)
July 15 = Sasha (in IG photo with brother and dad)
Unknown = Richie
July 21 = David (eliminated Ep 1)
July 21 = Davey
July 23 = Alex
July 24 = Kieren
July 30 = Kayne (possibly July 5 sister's FB)
August 4 = Tony
August 8 = Will
...Shane and Luke eliminated Ep 1

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:34 pm

So sorry… I know many of you are going for Richie.
But I can not help finding him so…. boring! Even when he has all those muscles, he is like a pancake without a topping! Embarressed!

I do like blond men (sometimes giggling ) but I feel not only his looks but his personality seems lacking of sex appeal. So if Sam ends up choosing him, I'm not going to have much hope for their relationship.

I prefer Sasha, Dave or Michael… even ALEX I found more attractive! Hugesmile
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:50 pm

To me, it's not about who is attractive at all.
That's not what makes me like Richie.
Has nothing to do with muscles or sex appeal and I hardly think those things are what sustain a relationship.

I actually don't care for blond men at all and don't like Richie for what he looks like.
It is more about how he looks at Sam (s/caps from promo) and how he has been around her and that he is fun, funny, and is not afraid to make fun of himself but also be sensitive and caring.

I also think they are best suited since over a year ago following closely who Sam is.
Doesn't mean he ends up with her but I think, based on what I have sleuthed and s/caps, they would make a great match.
I see them as a couple exactly like Lisa and Tyson: fun, travel, adventure, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 59 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy