SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:36 am

nc7373 wrote:Is there anyone who has any hope left its Richie? :L
nope, sadly no hope whatsoever especially after what sash uploaded on his Instagram tonight!! We have been blindsided by all the Richie pro things we've seen. Defs sash as F1, no doubt sad
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:37 am

HodanG wrote:The wounds will not close anytime soon, there's still a Richie SD coming up and also his cute little self appearing on the group date tomorrow night! I can't dare to imagine him getting his heart broken so close to the end, aww rich:( just want to hug him right about now! It's so sad because I don't see him with any other girl then Sam, him being a bachelor won't be the same. I know this is selfish of me, but why can I imagine Sam and Richie being on the project after he wins and not her with sash?'They'll be so cute together *sigh* reality tv for ya ig!
I am with you. It is selfish of me but Sam was the perfect girl for Richie. Ugh!!!
Don't think I can continue watching anymore... stupid I know, and I knew it would be Sasha but was just hoping against hope.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:40 am

I still don't understand why Sam will like the picture of richie 2 weeks prior from the show airing? And also Sam's little brother?! Aw. Blindsided for sure. We should've known. I feel silly now.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:41 am

I know! I feel like the montage of what I imagined them to be like together has been ripped from me. It's so funny because I feel like if I were friends with Sam, I'd set her up with Richie than Sasha. I feel like they're both on the same wavelengths.

Anyway Richie has also been interviewed talking about Sam in the past tense sad "She was incredible, she’s got amazing eyes and a beautiful warm smile."

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:46 am

Yup!! Sam tweeted about Drew tonight leaving & how his an incredible man... Wondering if she will do the same for richie? I hope there's a reunion
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:53 am

HodanG wrote:I still don't understand why Sam will like the picture of richie 2 weeks prior from the show airing? And also Sam's little brother?! Aw. Blindsided for sure. We should've known. I feel silly now.
Yeah. That's what I didn't like... that she did that.
Maybe it was just kindness? Who knows. Perhaps she talked to him during this time.
It will be rough if her little brother didn't know who she picked and thought she picked Richie? Talk about gutted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:55 am

Definitely would be awkward if the brother thinks she picks Richie and thought he was a better fit.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:57 am

Sorry, but how we now that Sash is F1, not Richie? question
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:59 am

aerina wrote:I know! I feel like the montage of what I imagined them to be like together has been ripped from me. It's so funny because I feel like if I were friends with Sam, I'd set her up with Richie than Sasha. I feel like they're both on the same wavelengths.

Anyway Richie has also been interviewed talking about Sam in the past tense sad "She was incredible, she’s got amazing eyes and a beautiful warm smile."
Yup. I would set her up with Richie too.
I see lust with Sasha. That's it.
And maybe that is what Sam was looking for? A guy who would chase her physically since she didn't have that with Blake last year.
Plus, it has honestly felt like form ep 1 when Sasha talked to her at CP jumping out window and even this episode that it was producer driven.
I think the producer friends of hers steered her towards Sasha.

I am actually wondering now when Richie leaves b/c I am not 100% sure he goes to FRC.
It is very likely but if so Richie is going to be big time blindsided I would predict.
It will be interesting to see how Australia reacts seeing a guy heart broken at FRC for the first time.
And guys usually take longer to get over things.

And yes, in that interview he talked past tense and Richie looked sad... that's what I posted.
And his friend posting that pic about "when life gives you lemons.... cool bananas". sad
What an amazing guy Richie is!! And still supporting Sasha and Sam.
Man oh man.
There goes a lovestory that will never be (I know silly of me it's not my life but I can only picture them together and no one else. sad )

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:01 am

nc7373 wrote:Definitely would be awkward if the brother thinks she picks Richie and thought he was a better fit.
I think that is life.
I know with my own siblings and relatives and friends I have preferred them with someone they chose not to be with.
It happens. Oh well. I guess I will always have Matilda and Art.
I hope Richie finds the love of his life and someone who will adore him as much as he will adore her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:08 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 43 2CEDAD9900000578-0-image-a-9_1443612395535
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254766/The-Bachelorette-hunks-showcase-bulging-biceps-toned-abs-pose-dogs-charity-calendar.html
awwww #TeamRichieForever beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:25 am

HodanG wrote:Anyways! Goodnight guys! Gonna make my heartbroken self go to bed eventhough I won't stop thinking about what we just uncovered.
console bestbud! You and me both. And I knew it was coming too but still hoped.
To think I waited for a lovestory for Sam last year and then I saw it with Richie but it was taken away.
Silly I know but heartbreak for me once again. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy