SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Also concerning the story that a frontrunner leaves, Sam in interviews this morning said that is not true so it doesn't happen.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 pm

[quote="AllAboutLove"]Yeah game over

I was quiet impress with Sam's move    " come here ......whipped "  LOVED how she showed not fear to get what
she wanted . clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!  

I know for many here Sasha is not the favorite but... the important thing here is who is going to make Sam the happiest!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:26 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:I don't care what Sasha has posted on Instagram and I don't believe it makes him F1.

We have seen contestants post pics of their dates etc and they haven't been F1 (see Danni Bach NZ for example)

I think he is active on SM to increase HIS profile. hmmm

I am with you !!! I think they want the viewers to like him, follow him on SM and so on because they want him to be the next bachelor !!!
I think they will trick us big time deadhorse !!! So I will wait and see what the next weeks will bing on The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 3806527698
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:28 pm

I have no idea who will make Sam the happiest.
Only time will tell with that, no matter who she chooses, favourites or not.
Even if Sasha was my favourite I still wouldn't know if he would make her the happiest.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:Anyways! Goodnight guys! Gonna make my heartbroken self go to bed eventhough I won't stop thinking about what we just uncovered.
console bestbud!  You and me both. And I knew it was coming too but still hoped.
To think I waited for a lovestory for Sam last year and then I saw it with Richie but it was taken away.
Silly I know but heartbreak for me once again. sad

Have not seen any special interest from Sam to Richie till now!  And based on the photos posted, seems is always him the one interested and not her. So I wonder and ask myself why so many people had/have such high hopes in a love story with Richie.

OR is it question  because overall he is the one with the best looks?  Because base on looks, even when blonds are not  my preference, I can recognize he is probably the best looking of the bunch. question
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:42 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 45 2CEDAD9900000578-0-image-a-9_1443612395535
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3254766/The-Bachelorette-hunks-showcase-bulging-biceps-toned-abs-pose-dogs-charity-calendar.html
awwww #TeamRichieForever beatingheart

Holy Smokes! That body #faints

MOST LIKELY next bachelor!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:47 pm

marysegap wrote:
Have not seen any special interest from Sam to Richie till now!  And based on the photos posted, seems is always him the one interested and not her. So I wonder and ask myself why so many people had/have such high hopes in a love story with Richie.
I agree that Richie is smitten with Sam but I see Sam is smitten with Sasha.
I think the high hopes for a love story (not anymore now) come from a personal desire to see a women fall for the man who is more smitten with her more than she is of him.
To realize how he is making her his world and reciprocate this.

It is like The Notebook movie. Noah wrote Ali every day for a year, he built the home he promised her he would.
He made his life about her. She was still doing her thing and while she loved him, it is without a doubt that The Notebook appeals to so many women because it portrays a man who built his life around a woman he loved more than himself.

Personally, I prefer when the man is more smitten with the woman than the woman with the man and imo, Richie seems more smitten with Sam than Sasha in those s/caps from promo yet Sam is smitten with Sasha.
Sam has proven with her track record she chases the guy more than he chases her and is more invested than the guys are.
I hope that Sasha is more invested in her than she in him and I would say equally, but the man show it more.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:36 pm

The producers also probably had a say in this about giving her advice when she needed it to whom is the best for her? They probably td her sasha is the alpha in the house etc..
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:40 pm

I don't think Richie will take up the offer of being the bachelor, I don't feel like his getting populized to be put as the next lead as compared to michael. OR maybe when Richie gets aired more in the upcoming episodes & gets dragged along to F2, he will be more popular among the viewers to get the next lead? Maybe...
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:50 pm

HodanG wrote:I don't think Richie will take up the offer of being the bachelor, I don't feel like his getting populized to be put as the next lead as compared to michael. OR maybe when Richie gets aired more in the upcoming episodes & gets dragged along to F2, he will be more popular among the viewers to get the next lead? Maybe...
Yeah I think Michael is getting set up for lead and Richie for heartbreak. It depends though... the tide may shift later on but they have (rigged) the votes to make it look like Michael is the frontrunner on the leaderboard. I think what actually will knock Michael off from being next lead is the media and his stretching the truth about playing in the Olympics etc. Even Dan and Maz was calling him out in interviews and so was Fitzy and Wippa. Who knows though. I would prefer to watch Richie find the love of his life than Michael. If Michael is lead I won't be watching. He's incredibly fake to me - especially this last episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:54 pm

HodanG wrote:The producers also probably had a say in this about giving her advice when she needed it to whom is the best for her? They probably td her sasha is the alpha in the house etc..
I think that plays a role but I think Sam went with her "type".
Sasha is exactly her type to a tee.
So whatever she has said in the media is probably misdirection.
She said her type is brunette, chest hair, sporty (Sasha played footy) and manly bloke looking, etc.
Richie is not her type at all physically.
I think if she was really attracted to him she would have given him an earlier date.
I think Heather in her recap could sense that Richie was into Sam but it wasn't reciprocated.. it's why she said she was nervous for Richie.

After watching Richie's diary of Ep 3 I am even more sad for him.
He really, really liked Sam even then.
His diary video he talked more about her than even Sasha did after his date and with more emotion and earnest feeling.
I just hope he gets his own happy ending one day. He deserves is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Completely agree AAL, what a tope bloke he is, Sam missed out big time!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy