SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:I still don't understand why that pen was pointing to Richie on the photoshoot that ten insider uploaded
Or why Sam liked that pic. And liked the pic of Richie by himself 3 weeks before the show even started.
And her brother faved that tweet.
Who knows... maybe they are just really good friends now?
I would love him to be F1 but I will go with whatever the s/caps show.
But #TeamRichie even if he is not F1 :yes:

Can anyone post the picture or source. Still do not know which one. Thanks in advance.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:35 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 Image33
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:37 am

Lol is it funny that Sasha is now accepting people on Instagram. From having 300 today to 500. This was done after Richie started accepting people. IMO I find this quite amusing
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:43 am

Maybe next Bachie? ... Funny, only noticed now, Sasha and David are standing together in that pic ... Sasha right in the center, with David leaning on him.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:47 am

Must have been really awkward for David after what he said before he was sent home to Sam with the other guys but ofc they had to play it like nothing happened as I'm pretty sure this photoshoot was taken after the show finished.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:00 am

Thanks HodanG. It is interesting that Sasha in middle, David leaning on him but the pen is on Richie. scratch What makes you think the photoshoot was after? Usually they would pose the f4 closer together.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:04 am

There's a video from this photoshoot somewhere (maybe in this thread) ... a woman interviewing the guys and they were talking about their approach with Sam ... so it was done after ... maybe during the filming of the season or maybe after all was done and decided, IDK, haven't listened carefully.

I think Richie has good chances of being the new Bach if he isn't F1.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:05 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks HodanG.  It is interesting that Sasha in middle, David leaning on him but the pen is on Richie.  scratch What makes you think the photoshoot was after?  Usually they would pose the f4 closer together.

Totally welcome Smiley the reason is because I think when they were on set of the photoshoot they were instagramming it live by uploading pictures from the shoot ( in which Sam liked )
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:08 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:23 am

happygolucky wrote:There's a video from this photoshoot somewhere (maybe in this thread) ... a woman interviewing the guys and they were talking about their approach with Sam ... so it was done after ... maybe during the filming of the season or maybe after all was done and decided, IDK, haven't listened carefully.

I think Richie has good chances of being the new Bach if he isn't F1.
I agree. I think Richie is getting a next possible lead edit.
His intro video was almost exactly like what an intro video for Bach lead (Sam Wood) is -- shirtless, looking over water, etc.
Even Osher tweeted that about Richie... the similarity with the Bach leads.
I think Michael is going to get a more negative edit and less and less fans as it gets to the end... He doesn't move his face at all... he's so expressionless and it will get more and more noticeable to viewers (it already has) and people are commenting on SM they don't like him.

And if Richie is in F3, and based on his storyline and being a dark horse... it doesn't even matter if people like or don't like him. People always like to cheer for the underdog. Sam Frost was the underdog for Blake's season. I can see Richie getting a similar edit.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:49 am

Bringing this forward b/c this is what Sam did nearly 3 weeks before the show aired. She liked 2 pics by @ten_insider fromt hat photoshoot.

One was of all the guys and the pen pointed at Richie.
The other was of Richie looking down by himself getting a photoshoot.

I don't know why she did this.
Maybe to get her followers and friends that don't know to see her like these photos and thus think she chose Richie when it is Sasha?

I almost feel like Richie is being used as the smokescreen for the obvious Sasha edit.
So the opposite of Sam Wood's season.

And I still don't know why Sam's brother would fave that tweet about Richie winning??? scratch
Would they have flown her brother to New Zealand? I am not so sure...
Maybe her brother faved the tweet because he found it funny since it is NOT Richie? Who knows...

AllAboutLove wrote:
Also Sam liked an IG pic of Richie over 2 weeks before the show aired and she wasn't tagged in it (her IG is @fro01).

Richie
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 252bf5fff11de1a057092f1a1a4d21fa

Person with pen pointing at Richie
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 8df66108280341f3cc5cfc259fca335d

ETA from @ten_insider before the show aired.
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 58 96bdbe67250a978f940429655024ff98

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:00 am

I think that the "surprising" Sam keeps talking about is part of the script she has been given. The edit I see is they are taking us down the path of her normal type was more a guy like Michael but she has 'evolved' and has seen the 'Sasha' light. As much as I think Richie would be a great match, I don't think Sam is into non alpha males and I don't see the connection. If she felt it, I think we would have seen her with him on a more romantic date like Sasha's not what we think it will be - the old person date.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy