SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:22 am

Daily Mail saying this is another contestant
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3153153/Bachelorette-s-Michael-Turnbull-meant-Bachelor-year.html

AEF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:46 am

Filming is over. Only 2 months so back to the usual schedule.

Sam seems happy. I doubt there will be an engagement if they are going back to non-engagement FRCs like Bach Aussie S3 so that always bodes well.

While I didn't care for her behavior post-show maybe she learnt from it and as long as she is genuine on the show then I guess I will watch. After Bette USA season Sam looks like an angel!

@sarahmaelouise Yesterday my other half came home .. what a long 2 mnths that was | You are my heart + soul & nothing makes me happier than seeing you SO happy! Life is so perfect @fro01  #WelcomeHome
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 9 11352288_1697947187102373_445863479_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:46 am

Who is the tweeter? She makes a point of saying Sam is SO happy. It sounds like all went well! I hope so.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who is the tweeter? She makes a point of saying Sam is SO happy. It sounds like all went well! I hope so.

Sarah is Sam roommate and a former contestant on Bach Australia
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:24 pm

Hoping her season turns out well. She has a long wait with her F1 since the boy Sam's TB season will air first. It will be good time to allow her to really bond with her F1. I really do wish her well Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:52 pm

It's seems so unreasonable they filmed the 'ette first and won't air it till after boy Sam. It's such a long wait and months of sneaking around for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:59 am

They filmed bachelor first

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanks AEF. I'll never get the Sam's right!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Have heard some info from a reliable source that the guy she picks is someone that she had mutual friends with and vaguely knew before filming. Also have heard that there is a chance the show may not even end up airing because apparently there was a leak about her picking this guy and a lot of people know about it which could spoil/ruin the ending. I personally am about 99% sure that they will still air it, but just sharing what I've heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Thanks for sharing yes

I am sure they will air it. I think in today's world spoilers even AUS and NZ (where the F1 was the worst kept secret there for season 1 Bach) is just par for the course and they are now on par with the US franchises. SM has made it even more difficult to hide things.

There was one guy who was friends with Sarah, Sam's roommate and who Sam knew a bit before but not sure it is him?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:34 pm

Thanks AmyB for sharing that. I wish Sam F would really avoid any drama. She only got home 2 days ago and there are F1 rumors already scratch And somehow nothing has leaked about Sam the bachelor's pick. I am feeling NZ Bach S1 all over, those rumors about Marthur were cray cray, thankfully it ended well. I just hope Sam picked the right guy and it works out for her time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks for sharing yes

I am sure they will air it. I think in today's world spoilers even AUS and NZ (where the F1 was the worst kept secret there for season 1 Bach) is just par for the course and they are now on par with the US franchises. SM has made it even more difficult to hide things.

There was one guy who was friends with Sarah, Sam's roommate and who Sam knew a bit before but not sure it is him?
That would be my own guess, but I haven't heard a name yet. Just that she definitely had already met him prior to filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy