SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:57 pm

In the newspaper today it mentioned that The Bachelorette is supposed to start airing in August, so either they're airing it before The Bachelor (which wouldn't make any sense, since by the time that aired it would be over since 6 months since it finished filming), or they're airing them simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:22 pm

How is that possible since they don't even have an air date for the new bachelor which I'm guessing is going to air in July. I guess it depends on how many ep per week they as well. Didnt they have 2 ep per week last season? If so, there could be a possibility the bachelorette will air end of Aug the earliest.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:15 pm

emusha wrote:I have a bit of a not so great feeling about this season coming up ....no reason really but I guess blake's shenanegans really put me on a whole other level with this show laugh out loud hope everything goes well for her and she carries herself well
i guess at the least this might open doors for her in terms of media jobs and things which she seems interested in

Emusha, I loved Sam last year on Australian Bachelor. But I'm getting a Jen Shefft (American B'ette) vibe and we know how that turned out! I guess because Sam took a long time in deciding to do it and did so at the urging of her sister. The Bachelor pursued Jen for a year after her break-up with Andrew Firestone and was worn down and agreed to to it.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 am

If they going to air bachelor in July you would think they would have started promoting it. There is more hype and we have more info on contestants for bachelorette and we have from the media what is becoming a widely reported start month. None of this for bachelor. Wonder if they might are go with bachelorette first for any particular reason.

Last edited by AEF on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:34 am

Are any of these guys cute..? Maybe the photos I've seen aren't very good. laugh out loud. or maybe not my cup of tea.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:11 am

i liked her so much on blake season and i so dislike her now.
i cannot get pass that she acted like a greedy false victim b**** on social medias
nobody will convince me otherwise that she ever loved him and was devastated
she signed a contract with the possibility to be rejected at the finale F2
Plus she knew very well blake could not share his version
i just see her fake and fame whore and no likability at all
not sure where i stand about watching or not
maybe because i do not like her, i will be more objective about sleuthing? question

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:13 am

IA HEA, I feel the same way about her. no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:37 am

Wasn't much of a fan of her during the show (team louise) and the way she acted after was bad. But hey will probably watch it, hopefully she has learned from her experience and has grown and matured.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:52 am

Good post robin. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:18 am

Australia talked about very little else but the Blake/Sam/Louise mess for two months, it must have been an awful time for her whether she was in love or not. She either became very lost after the show - moving to another state away from her close family or she was not what she presented on the show.

I say thank you to all these contestants who for whatever their reason put themselves on this show. There are definitely some I really admire such as Des and Ashley but the majority provide my dh and I with something we enjoy watching together. I also really enjoy coming to this forum and reading all your insights and without these contestants who must have at least some element of narcissism to do this show, there would be nothing to discuss.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:03 pm

every contestant know what they are doing when they join the show. Probably not the extend of the edits but after so many seasons all over the world, a naive contestant does not exists IMO. She had the choice to settle it in private and make up a story and keep it a a very low level. she.did.not. Once she saw that 99.99% were cocooning her, putting her on a pedestal and did her best to be portrayed that way, she played victim and took every advantage of the fame in magazines, ring, events, medias etc. I do not doubt her pride was on the line but she is no teenager and even if it went out of proportion, she made her bed. Obviously she did it very well because she managed to become first aussie bachelorette...

The only bachelorette who got my respect is ashley. So yes, the bar is high.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Oh, can't wait for this train wrack... laugh out loud
Initially, people quickly jumped to her defense cause she was this poor heartbroken, screwed over women, but by now 95% of the feedback is negative when it comes to her... With time comes truth. She is a huge fake and a media/attention h **.
I can already see her teary, whiny, poor-me interviews where she laments how hard it is to put up with all the negativity and hate.   Rolling Eyes  The producers didn't choose her because she was the most liked ette, but because she was the most disliked one. #truth

In other news, Blake and Louise are still happily living their lives (together in Perth, that is).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy