SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:31 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Thanks so much timfan
Another indication April is the final one since it is not the macphee dress Trish is wearing.

If anyone is able to pull up pictures (SC) of these dresses or the video I would love to see them! yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Rolly wrote:
Another indication April is the final one since it is not the macphee dress Trish is wearing.

If anyone is able to pull up pictures (SC) of these dresses or the video I would love to see them! yes

me toooooooooooooooo
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:34 pm

Not to mention (and even if we didn't know the dress designer), how much bad luck is it to show the final girl in the first episode trying on her final dress and modeling it in her video intro? No way! A hint of something is one thing, full-out showing the girl modeling her FRC dress is another. Talk about foreboding. Suspect no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:52 pm

richmondrose wrote:
albean99 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Rules? what rules? I thought they were all thrown out the window recently. No wonder I'm all mixed up. :cutesmile!:
Maybe not a "rule" but Sophie's right. The Bachelor leads tend to chase their gal and Tim seems to have been chasing April all season.

Rewatch the Wonderland date and look to see who Tim chases after to sit beside on the rollercoaster.

Before making out with another girl in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:52 pm

timfan wrote:Just saw a commercial for the bachelor finale and both April and trish are at the frc and I like the dress April is wearing and Tim has a ring

Oh Gish! Any pic?

Is Trish wearing the silvery blue dress we sleuthed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Thanks timfan! And dj I agree, another piece of the sleuthed puzzle matching Smiley
Would love to get a pic of April's dress to confirm hers IS a Macphee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:08 pm

I just twitted and FB BachCan to try and get video!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:17 pm

sophienette wrote:

Thanks timfan! And dj I agree, another piece of the sleuthed puzzle matching Smiley
Would love to get a pic of April's dress to confirm hers IS a Macphee!

:nervous :nervous So excited that it may be one of the blue ones. I was really hoping she chooses blue... Either way she will look stunning! Can. Not. Wait. cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:23 pm

I looked at some of the macphee dresses but did not see the one April was wearing
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:24 pm

timfan wrote:I looked at some of the macphee dresses but did not see the one April was wearing

Can u describe the dress? What type of neckline? How was her hair etc? Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:25 pm

timfan wrote:I looked at some of the macphee dresses but did not see the one April was wearing

Dang! We really need a pic!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Do you remember if it was strapless or had straps? Was it a light or mid-blue color if you recall? Sorry for all the questions. Haha.. :nervous A lot of the dresses came in blue colors but were modeled in another so will have to check if so once we get a SC. I am sure they will post something... :nervous Or they may have gone with something else. But that would look strange if Dalia was unaware of that?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva