SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:08 pm

timfan wrote:Just saw a commercial for the bachelor finale and both April and trish are at the frc and I like the dress April is wearing and Tim has a ring
As l expected. Did you see what colour girls' dresses were?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:08 pm

richmondrose wrote:
albean99 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Rules? what rules? I thought they were all thrown out the window recently. No wonder I'm all mixed up. :cutesmile!:
Maybe not a "rule" but Sophie's right. The Bachelor leads tend to chase their gal and Tim seems to have been chasing April all season.

Rewatch the Wonderland date and look to see who Tim chases after to sit beside on the rollercoaster.

Didn't Trish say out loud that she was scared throughout the date and then that she didn't want to sit in the front? Would Tim seriously let one girl sit by herself terrified while he and the other three girls sat up front? To me at least, it was just the nice thing to do. Trish said she was scared, so Tim was nice to her. Just like he was nice to Kaylynn every time she had a breakdown or was scared. I personally wouldn't call that chasing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Thanks timfan!! So now we know 100% that April doesn't leave Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Good point on both counts, Ash. I'm surprised they're showing April in the commercial. Perhaps they're going to resolve that early as people have surmised.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Maybe not a "rule" but Sophie's right. The Bachelor leads tend to chase their gal and Tim seems to have been chasing April all season.

Rewatch the Wonderland date and look to see who Tim chases after to sit beside on the rollercoaster.

Didn't Trish say out loud that she was scared throughout the date and then that she didn't want to sit in the front? Would Tim seriously let one girl sit by herself terrified while he and the other three girls sat up front? To me at least, it was just the nice thing to do. Trish said she was scared, so Tim was nice to her. Just like he was nice to Kaylynn every time she had a breakdown or was scared. I personally wouldn't call that chasing.

BTW, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. IDK what motivates Tim and so I'm just forming an opinion  based on what I saw, ie. his action of running after Trisha to sit beside her on the rollercoaster ride.

Last edited by richmondrose on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:17 pm

albean99 wrote:Good point on both counts, Ash. I'm surprised they're showing April in the commercial. Perhaps they're going to resolve that early as people have surmised.
I think blog-gate and the almost 50:50 fan split (favoring Trish) may have something to do with it. Plus, social media and blogs are saying Trish=F1 since the upset with April so it will still be drama either way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello Everyone! I'm kinda late to the party . I wasn't planning on watching this season but I got drawn in by the relationship I saw developing between Tim & April. I think it is beautiful & I do hope they end up together. I stand in awe to all the master sleuthers on this board ! Your work is incredible!!! It makes watching TB 10000x more interesting !!! Thank you & keep it up.!!!
I'm trying to learn how to spot "doctored" ITMs etc ----& on that note---if anyone could listen to Tim's ITM right before his date with April in Ep.5 --I think that is was chopped . I will be very grateful for any response
thanks!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
timfan wrote:Just saw a commercial for the bachelor finale and both April and trish are at the frc and I like the dress April is wearing and Tim has a ring
As l expected. Did you see what colour girls' dresses were?

Can the commercial be found anywhere else? Can someone try to record it or take pictures of april in her dress? Yayyyy she doesn't leave !!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:23 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

BTW, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. IDK what motivates Tim and so I'm just forming an opinion  based on what I saw, ie. his action of running after Trisha to sit  beside her on the rollercoaster ride.
He also sat next to Kaylynn and held her hand on a rollercoaster... BachCanada even posted a photo of him doing this. Not to mention he made out with Kaylynn in view/front of Trish.

Also, if one has to go back to Episode 5 for an indication of Tim 'chasing' Trish then that doesn't bode well imo, when the most recent episode we have seen Tim not only chasing April but literally, physically holding onto her as she says she wants to leave. Then saying "I promise you WE will get through this together". Comparing these types of chasing, imo, are like comparing oranges to kangaroos.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:25 pm

The commercial was really fast but April dress is a long dress I believe it is blue in color trish dress is what u see when she is talking in a itm
The sparkly dress
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:26 pm

timfan wrote:The commercial was really fast but April dress is a long dress I believe it is blue in color trish dress is what u see when she is talking in a itm
The sparkly dress

Timfan you're bringing in the goods tonight! Haha thank you Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Thanks so much timfan
Another indication April is the final one since it is not the macphee dress Trish is wearing.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva