SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:26 am

Welcome zigs. Happy posting Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:42 am

Zigz wrote:Soo ...we all know how this is going down (but as if team TAP hasn't been so OBBVVVI! Lol)....the question is HOW??!!

Here's how I'm gonna call it:
1/2 hr finale.  2 LCDs and FRC.

Operation meltdown was projected as way more dramatic than an actually was.  Ya April had a complete freak out (one which I totally understood BTW and thought she was quite beautiful and honest about it.)

Example tangent: When doing the ITM about the MTP she says  "They're gonna think I'm scattered - which I am in this situation" awww I just wanted to hug the poor girl.  She prolly thought she effed up a La Lisa "so hard! So hard!" ( minus the kissing random dudes of course!).  Thinking about how much she screwed up only contributed to the high anxiety that was already there.

I think it's pretty obvious she recovers despite the seeming cliffhanger. Tims ITMs with the white shirt are evidence enuff for me.

Soo now all is well for now.  Tim goes on LCD with Trisha.  I think for him he doesn't send her home just yet, because even tho he convinced April to stay he can't be 100% certain yet she's all the way in. I think this LCD with Trish is the SC with the strapless flowy dress we say in preview.

2nd LCD with April.  In white dress. On the beach. Anothee SC reference from the previews but weren't seen on Tues.  During this date on the beach. April finally reveals her true feelings.  I think his response to her meltdown is actually what ultimately confirms it all for her. He was so supportive and understanding and encouraging (she said as much in her now deleted blog hahaha #bloggate) this for her will be the final base.  She has her unconditional love. So she tells him finally on the beach.  He figgin so relieved and overjoyed and cannot WAIT to go get a ring.  But too late for poor Trish she already had the LCD and u know producera ain't gonna let him knock on her door to say "sorry see ya" laugh out loud

FRC comes...we see Trish in the SC dress wheres she talks about all the different sides of Tim.  I like Trish so its gonna be hard to watch but true say I know deep down she's gonna be received too.  She was there for the good time...and ya Tim was Hot and they DID have like she said a sexual chemistry but there was no DEPTH.
Foreshadow example:  Before Trisha's MTP Tim says in VO. "I want to see if they'll [his parents] see the depth I'm looking for".  Not the depth he sees but looking for...its missing. Basically she's beautiful, we get along, we laugh buuuuut I'm bored after a while.

Then grraaaand Finale. April walks in beautiful and glammed up as ever ( I do love how she's always makeup free tho) to  what I'm sure will be one of the most romantic proposals in Bachelor history! I CAN. NOT. WAIT!

Can't wait for the ATFR.

Ps. I NEVER get into reality shows like I did with this one.  And I just went HAM on the analysis here.  Sooo interesting and funny.

Pps. I'm also from Toronto.  So I looked up April Brockman and sent her a shout out cuz I've been into how she's handled herself on the show from the beginning. We've msged back and forth and she really is THAT sweet and beautiful.  She didn't have to respond to my fangirling.  But even funnier we end having 2 mutual friends in common and she added me!  I totally stalked her profile hahaha  

Welcome1 Love the post! Haha. Agree so much with what you said about depth. Tim alluded to that to Trish as well on their FD picnic. Cannot wait to see her dolled up either. Such a naturally beautiful girl.

Have to love the social media. Moreso I love seeing Tim's closest friends that he follows on his own IG account liking April-only posts on BachCanada IG account. giggling :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Zigz wrote:Soo ...we all know how this is going down (but as if team TAP hasn't been so OBBVVVI! Lol)....the question is HOW??!!

Operation meltdown was projected as way more dramatic than an actually was.  Ya April had a complete freak out (one which I totally understood BTW and thought she was quite beautiful and honest about it.)

Example tangent: When doing the ITM about the MTP she says  "They're gonna think I'm scattered - which I am in this situation" awww I just wanted to hug the poor girl.  She prolly thought she effed up a La Lisa "so hard! So hard!" ( minus the kissing random dudes of course!).  Thinking about how much she screwed up only contributed to the high anxiety that was already there.

I think it's pretty obvious she recovers despite the seeming cliffhanger. Tims ITMs with the white shirt are evidence enuff for me.

Soo now all is well for now.  Tim goes on LCD with Trisha.  I think for him he doesn't send her home just yet, because even tho he convinced April to stay he can't be 100% certain yet she's all the way in. I think this LCD with Trish is the SC with the strapless flowy dress we say in preview.

2nd LCD with April.  In white dress. On the beach. Anothee SC reference from the previews but weren't seen on Tues.  During this date on the beach. April finally reveals her true feelings.  I think his response to her meltdown is actually what ultimately confirms it all for her. He was so supportive and understanding and encouraging (she said as much in her now deleted blog hahaha #bloggate) this for her will be the final base.  She has her unconditional love. So she tells him finally on the beach.  He figgin so relieved and overjoyed and cannot WAIT to go get a ring.  But too late for poor Trish she already had the LCD and u know producera ain't gonna let him knock on her door to say "sorry see ya" laugh out loud

FRC comes...we see Trish in the SC dress wheres she talks about all the different sides of Tim.  I like Trish so its gonna be hard to watch but true say I know deep down she's gonna be received too.  She was there for the good time...and ya Tim was Hot and they DID have like she said a sexual chemistry but there was no DEPTH.
Foreshadow example:  Before Trisha's MTP Tim says in VO. "I want to see if they'll [his parents] see the depth I'm looking for".  Not the depth he sees but looking for...its missing. Basically she's beautiful, we get along, we laugh buuuuut I'm bored after a while.

Then grraaaand Finale. April walks in beautiful and glammed up as ever ( I do love how she's always makeup free tho) to  what I'm sure will be one of the most romantic proposals in Bachelor history! I CAN. NOT. WAIT!

Can't wait for the ATFR.

Ps. I NEVER get into reality shows like I did with this one.  And I just went HAM on the analysis here.  Sooo interesting and funny.

Pps. I'm also from Toronto.  So I looked up April Brockman and sent her a shout out cuz I've been into how she's handled herself on the show from the beginning. We've msged back and forth and she really is THAT sweet and beautiful.  She didn't have to respond to my fangirling.  But even funnier we end having 2 mutual friends in common and she added me!  I totally stalked her profile hahaha  

Welcome1 Love the post! Haha. Agree so much with what you said about depth. Tim alluded to that to Trish as well on their FD picnic. Cannot wait to see her dolled up either. Such a naturally beautiful girl.

Have to love the social media. Moreso I love seeing Tim's closest friends that he follows on his own IG account liking April-only posts on BachCanada IG account. giggling :yes:

Awww how is april like?! Glad to hear she is sweet as she seems onscreen. She thanks her fans on insta as well Smiley oooh which of tim's friends? I want to stalk too! By the way someone said they found tim's ex gf insta. What is it? The one he got a tat of

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:24 am

Can't wait for the ATFR.

I know she probably didn't say anything about how it all ends but any clues from her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:52 am

Hi zigs!

Welcomeparty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:41 am

atem wrote:Also, notice that the blog that some think could be Trish's doesn't mention the lock thing for their LCD.  So, another clue it's not Trish's blog.

mentioning nothing is always a sure thing to be always right eh? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 am

sorry I got a bit carried away to read that trish is there for the youpla youpla bang bang only. You are right she can believe it but I am also in my right to be speechless ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:06 am

HEA wrote:
atem wrote:Also, notice that the blog that some think could be Trish's doesn't mention the lock thing for their LCD.  So, another clue it's not Trish's blog.

mentioning nothing is always a sure thing to be always right eh? laugh out loud

I said it was a clue.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:43 am

sophienette wrote:
HEA wrote:sorry I got a bit carried away to read that trish is there for the youpla youpla bang bang only. You are right she can believe it but I am also in my right to be speechless ;)

bestbud!

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:51 am

Made an instagram account. Follow me "bachcanfan" !! I follow back Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 am

one way I could see this going on Tuesday, a minute or so of Tim finishing the conversation with April in her bedroom, and she agrees to stay. We'll see them talking on the beach (this could have been filmed day before MTP when they both refer to talking to each other the previous day), he'll be reassuring her and talking about trust and unconditional love. We'll get old footage of Tim and Trish on their FD up at Belvedere Lookout doing that lock thing, then we'll get the FRC. I don't want it to happen, but I have a feeling that's going to be a traditional one, where F2 gets let go and he gives April a final rose only. I think if he's going to propose it'll be at the ATFR.

reasons I don't believe that the lookout is a separate date is 1 - Tim has on the same clothes... exact same clothes and shoes!! and 2 - I don't believe the meeting with the horses was them meeting for first time that day. I will never buy that after supposedly not having seen each other since HTD RC that the first words out of her mouth are "I thought we were going to go wrangle snakes" ... that is totally illogical to me. We see April run to greet him and talk about how she missed him, the kisses and hugs.... that's a Bach FD greeting. We see a similar one with Trish at Belevedere Lookout, so when you tie that in with the same clothes and her indicating that she'd probably been told to go put her boots on (her thinking snakes), I am convinced that was the beginning of her FD.

If we see her in another set of clothes, and Tim too, I'll then believe it was a legit LCD.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:23 am

Zigz wrote: snipped  

Welcome1 Zigz. Thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva