SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 am

richmondrose wrote:If you're asking me I would say yes. What do you think, HEA?

much more white imo

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:17 am

I think the style is nice and the brunette's dress  doesn't look too bad but the other ones  look like a dog's breakfast ... ugly!

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:17 am

got it on camera!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:19 am

I'm surprised she'd use a dress from her 2013 collection.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:21 am

HEA wrote:got it on camera!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:21 am

OK I will do some SC and post it to the right thread in a min

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:24 am

Wow, they showed April at the FRC and the dress? Great sleuthing guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:25 am

grace8136 wrote:I'm surprised she'd use a dress from her 2013 collection.

I wouldn't be surprised. It was just a clue.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:36 am

atem wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised.  It was just a clue.

I meant the designer for advertising her dresses, I thought it would be from this year's line.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:40 am

grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:

I meant the designer for advertising her dresses, I thought it would be from this year's line.

I guess the show got it for a better price due to that?

I'm just glad we finally have proof! Thanks for the updates/sleuthing! clapping!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:44 am

atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:

I guess the show got it for a better price due to that?

I'm just glad we finally have proof!  Thanks for the updates/sleuthing!  clapping!
Yes, thank you HEA and umngirl!!! clapping!
Did they buy their own dresses? Trish's dress was shown in the first episode during her intro (she modeled it in a store). I posted awhile back that I thought they may have filmed this part of her intro while she was in Edmonton for her HTD with Tim and maybe they purchased it for her? But if not, then maybe she bought it herself and April also bought hers and Dalia was told about it? Sounds odd though since I think it would be more a promotional thing but since it hasn't been promoted really, there is a slim possibility she found out someway since it was from awhile back? *shrug*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:44 am

grace8136 wrote:
atem wrote:

I would've thought so too, Grace. But maybe it's just what April chose & alot of what I saw in the 2014 line seemed a bit formal.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva