SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:
umngirl wrote:FYI: The dress I posted can look quite differently because of the abstract pattern.

I'd love to get SCs of the commercial for comparison.

Dalia mentions 2015 in her latest tweet, so it might be the dress isnt online yet?
Sophie, HEA posted SCs of April's dress here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and umngirl matched it before the SCs were posted with a 2013 Dalia Macphee dress (so likely one April bought before Moorea like Trish did with hers). 

Question: What are your thoughts on light/shadows and timeline of day for F1/F2  in the SC thread? Most of us thinking Trish first, then April based on the light on Trish's shoulders but I know you are great at pinpointing this so looking forward to your thoughts.  Smiley
Thanks! Dress is match and I posted my thoughts on shadows in SC thread Smiley

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Dalia mentions 2015 in her latest tweet, so it might be the dress isnt online yet?
Sophie, HEA posted SCs of April's dress here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and umngirl matched it before the SCs were posted with a 2013 Dalia Macphee dress (so likely one April bought before Moorea like Trish did with hers). 

Question: What are your thoughts on light/shadows and timeline of day for F1/F2  in the SC thread? Most of us thinking Trish first, then April based on the light on Trish's shoulders but I know you are great at pinpointing this so looking forward to your thoughts.  Smiley
Thanks! Dress is  match and I posted my thoughts on shadows in SC thread Smiley

bestbud!
bestbud! Amazing, amazing analysis on the shadows! clapping! You are excellent at illustrating and explaining the sun and shadows and it makes so much more sense to me that Trish was first based on this.

So looking forward to it unfolding.. only a short time until then cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:28 pm

April wearing a Dalia McPhee dress??? I'm shocked tongue
Bahaha nv.

Yes fabulous analyses of the shadows, sophie . Well done.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Thanks my dears! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Now that there is concrete evidence for there being a FRC, has there been any discussion/guesses as to where on the island it could be?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:15 pm

richmondrose wrote:Now that there is concrete evidence for there being a FRC, has there been any discussion/guesses  as to where on the island it could be?

great question :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:42 pm

richmondrose wrote:Now that there is concrete evidence for there being a FRC, has there been any discussion/guesses  as to where on the island it could be?

Not that I know of, sorry.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:10 pm

We dont have a lot to go on but let's sleuth!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:41 pm

From the rock wall to the right of Trish when she is with Tim my first thought is that it is by the Pearl. Working on some SCs and matches for this but the spot is essentially on the other side of the concrete wall where there is access to the Pearl..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Wouldn't that we cruel to have a FRC right behind Trisha's hut and she is not F!. That is crazy...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:09 pm

“With everything that happened on the show, I looked at myself at the end of the day in the mirror and said ‘Are you happy with the decisions you made?’,” he says. “And the decisions that I made I’m very happy with and very proud of myself for.”

in an interview he did before the premier of the show Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:50 am

Finally got to see the new commercial - not sure if anybody's posted all of Tim's VO's or not, so I thought I would. Sorry if it's been done before but I haven't seen it anywhere.

Tim's VO - I came here to find love....and I have...now that I've made my decision... I can't wait to look in her eyes and see them light up when I ask her to spend the rest of our lives together... now I just hope she says yes (that last part he says kinda humourously)

April's VO - whew (she just makes a sound, no words)

Trisha's VO - it feels so special to be here at the end with you (she could be saying that to him at FRC, hard to tell if her words are matching her lips??)

Tim's VO - will you marry me?

jeepers.. I wonder who he'd be worried about if she's going to say yes or not?? gonna be tough figuring that one out!! :detective

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva