SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh I love Brad. He's a big suckie baby laugh out loud
I loved Brad too, He was bawling at that finale, I thought that was sweet. I'm still disappointed they broke up.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:36 am

joshfan wrote:I definitely picked april because she was the most prettiest out of all the girls. then when i watched the first episode, that limo walk and the seductive music made me think she was the one. "do you like all the candles i lit for ya?", "don't go yet" and the double take. everything was pointing towards april. funny how early on they already made it seem like april was gonna be the reserved one. she even said on the first episode, that from who tim has given the rose to, she most likely won't make it to next week. then when she got that rose, for me it was like full steam ahead.

second ep. rimmel date. perfect first date. perfect first kiss. everything was so perfect about that date. i honestly think from that moment on tim really really really liked her. remember at htd how he said like a lot at first sight was the first time they talked. even cuter, was when he approached april and kaylynn and in his adorable voice said: "can i steal you?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

third ep. he chased her down the beach when she was upset. didn't care what the other girls think, and picked her up and frolicked with her in the ocean. did anyone notice that scene when he wore aprils sunglasses HAHAH so cute. and he put a towel over her when they got out of the water. again the relationship was building. i esp love that scene when he was saying: "i just don't want anyone to end up with me if they don't like me". instead of making it about him trying to find a connection with other girls, it was more about whether the other girls like him, which i think was a hint at april ;) and in which she replies "i like that, can we hug it out?" and he says "come here" soooo cute.

fourth ep. shark diving. for those who says april is not fun like trish or whatever. this is one example that disproves that. she swam with sharks! and when all other girls hopped out, she stayed there. and as tim said "she knew this is once in a lifetime kinda thing, and she wanted to enjoy it". and again tim says "it felt like it was just us two". AGAIN tim is hooked and the relationship progresses. the swing moment we didn't get to see, but from the season promo, we saw them swinging in sync and again april and tim DO have fun. it's not the crazy fun that trish gives, but it's the type of fun that both tim and april feel comfortable with

fifth ep. this is straight out obviously. he wanted her to open up, so he let her into his world first. introduced her to his friends, showed her his significant places. and when she did, it was like a fresh breath of air for tim. AGAIN they had fun during pool. from this date, i can see that tim and april share the same kinda "fun". i think at this point both april and tim are very into each other.

sixth ep. not much with april and tim. but i somehow sensed he was disappointed that april couldn't paint better HAHAHA nonetheless we think they might have had breakfast together and travelled on a vespa. this was also the episode where i noticed tim trying to make april feel special. he smiled differently with april than the other girls when he gave her the rose. he also toasted to love and looked straight at her.

seventh ep. htd was both a massive turn for them both. i believe it was here that tim fell in love when april finally told him she was falling for him. this ep showed their emotional connection so well. tim was so understanding and caring. watching him associate with yiayia made my heart felt. everything was perfect during this episode. i do think april really needed this htd to confirm her feelings for tim. which i think at that point was very deep also

eight ep. WTA

ninth ep. we've talked countless times about this date. but during their stay in tahiti, it is soooo clear that both are already in love with each other. as for why he still took trish on a fantasy date idk, but he probably wanted to keep that option open still. similar to andi and nick. i think possibly if april's fd was first, he might not have gone down that path with trish. but after the fd, something switched on for tim. and he was certain. however for april, it made her even more overwhelmed. (the idea that trish is still around and she doesn't want to be too confident etc). at MTP, tim wanted his parents to love april. he even said "these people love me, they're gonna love you" to me this implies dw they love me, they know what's best for me, so they will love you too because i love you hehe. with trish he said "they will love you, because i like you" LOL just the whole MTP, you could see that to tim was really trying to sway his parents onto the 'april' side. and with the breakdown, no explanation needed. he wouldn't say "i promise we can get through this together" and try so hard to calm her down and look frustrated all at the same time. (and don't forget, he full ran to her room, like it was on fire cantstopl ) like sharleen said, he would be a massive douche if april wasn't his f1.

tenth ep. CAN'T WAIT. it truly has been an amazing love story. funny enough, i actually started watching when htd aired. i read sharleen's blog and i thought immediately this is going to be good. perhaps even better than the american one. i've always heard how canadians are really nice. and i love ryan gosling, reynolds and rachel mcadams so i thought i would give canada a shot. NOT A SINGLE REGRET. i love how the show isn't as popular as the US one because it allows for more intimate love story than drama drama drama. and i love how both tim and april are responsive to their fans. truly a perfect couple. i defs see them walking down the aisle and having kids soon. but tbh i really didn't think april was going to accept a proposal but now knowing she does, I'm so excited to see her breakdown her walls completely at the proposal and hear what she has to say.

thank you again to everyone here. it has been really fun! and good job on everything. blessed to feel like a family here clapping! cheerleader

Sorry for the long quote.
Can i share a theory i have developed while watching ep 9 again?

I believe that after the FD April fears have become only one: Am i ready to accept a proposal? Is this real?
I do think it is not even about Trish anymore. When she was by herself before the MTP all she talked about was how things are fast and Tim and her talked about stuff and she is overwhelmed because of the expectations, Tim expectations. I believe they talked more about proposal and all during their time without the cameras and i believe she was trying to figure out if that is really what she wants at that point.
Even to Tim's mum she said she trusted Tim completely but doesn't know if it isn't too fast.
Also i've realized that every time she said she wants to pull away it was a VO but anyway.

So when Tim went to her during the meltdown, just as AAL said, i believe she will finally find the safe place she needs to think it through and make her decision and come to the conclusion that no matter what happens, they are in it together and she will take the chance to follow her heart and trust the realness of their feelings.
So in my opinion, going from meldown to proposal makes complete sense. They have played her insecurities too much in that epi and we got lost. I believe they have progressed to only one: proposal.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:38 am

Guess what guys....

IT'S TUESDAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:24 am

I'm more excited for this finale than I usually am for the original US version!

Is it wrong to hope for a cheesy montage?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:26 am

officeRules wrote:I'm more excited for this finale than I usually am for the original US version!  

Is it wrong to hope for a cheesy montage?

Defs not ! I am hoping for one too, hopefully with some never before seen scenes !!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:22 am

^^^ Somehow, I doubt it. It's only an hour. Heck, we didn't even get April's blog about the MTP, etc.

There were some things I didn't care for in the Canada version. Way too short and felt like it was made for Trish...fun and nothing of substance (but for with April). Plus, taking Lisa to the F4 when he wasn't even going to meet her family/friends.

I do like the US version is 3 hours and has an audience for the finale. I just wish it was like the past ones, not the ones with the audience and past cast saying nothing of use and cut down on the re-hashing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:31 am

I like that it's only an hour. This doesn't leave room for ridiculous fake drama, example, 1/2 hour of the lead having a nervous break down when the F3 leaves, Brooks, Frank/Ali and so many more only to profess "you were always the one" at the FRC.

I like that I don't have to waste time listening to CH saying all the right things or trying to create drama by the questions he asks when he has his armchair chats.

I also liked that we had s/caps that we sleuthed but didn't air. There were some great clues. Whether they did that to accommodate us or not, is another thing. laugh out loud

Bach Canada has a different style to it, and I like it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:57 am

I love the shorter time frame and less drama. Kind of like a lite beer!
I really do not like the live audience format Bach AM has been going with. It's as if they have nothing to add of merit, so they add more fillers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:57 am

lexforlife wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Oh I love Brad. He's a big suckie baby laugh out loud
I loved Brad too, He was bawling at that finale, I thought that was sweet. I'm still disappointed they broke up.

Me too! Upset

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I like that it's only an hour. This doesn't leave room for ridiculous fake drama, example, 1/2 hour of the lead having a nervous break down when the F3 leaves, Brooks, Frank/Ali and so many more only to profess "you were always the one" at the FRC.

I like that I don't have to waste time listening to CH saying all the right things or trying to create drama by the questions he asks when he has his armchair chats.

I also liked that we had s/caps that we sleuthed but didn't air. There were some great clues. Whether they did that to accommodate us or not, is another thing. laugh out loud

Bach Canada has a different style to it, and I like it.

I think for the last Episode at last having a full hour would be nice... then a full hour for AFR.... but filled with more bloopers, deleted scene and F1/Lead montage (which have been snipped in the last few US seasons!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:18 pm

Sometimes we are just  lucky to witness something this  special -in this day of none Real - Reality- it is very easy to become cynical - I think that my own  initial feelings from Ep1 & the Red dress hello - were so Wow ! - &  their chemistry hit me - then each of  the  moments in their  following  tete-a tetes were too delicious - like watching your Best Friend (guy or Gal)  about to Fall in love with his/her Soul-mate- you can`t quite  believe it- it seems  so natural - these are such  Private moments for these 2 people & you are living it with them-
Then the Head fakes & the drama needed to keep an audience & sell the Soap begin -
I admit to falling for the Trish/Tim possibilities as a 2nd possible pair  -hope Trish can see the beauty of this pairing thru her own pain - maybe someday ...

Seems that both Tim & April were ready & able to See the possibilities of something very special once out of the Fantasy -
Guess I am a romantic at heart - I loved it - Comments from Tim about April loving the small things & moments - can`t get much better than that

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:52 pm

I just love the avis with Tim & April in their ATFR vid before it's even seen! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva