SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Got it GA yes

It looks like JPG will back to Mia tomorrow. I thought the award is tomorrow???

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Yes. I think it is tomorrow.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Nikki keeps following all these models. I wonder why.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 pm

This is interesting...DrJenn follows Nikki on Twitter but not IG and she follows Andi too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Do friends of these bachelor/ette people ever come on this board and post? I know there used to be friends or people who know someone who knew them post of the FORT.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Nikki tweeted this:

@Nikki_Ferrell: Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe... #wildest-dreams

Hmmm...does she just like the song or is there some significance to it? I thought I looked on Reality Strve's website a few weeks ago and the FRC was earlier in the month. Could it have been a year ago today?

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:14 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Nikki tweeted this:

@Nikki_Ferrell: Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset babe... #wildest-dreams

Hmmm...does she just like the song or is there some significance to it?  I thought I looked on Reality Strve's website a few weeks ago and the FRC was earlier in the month.  Could it have been a year ago today?

I looked in the archived threads and it looks like it was 11/13 not today. The lyrics could apply to them or she posted it because Élan keeps posting those pictures of himself with Taylor Swift.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:22 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Do friends of these bachelor/ette people ever come on this board and post?  I know there used to be friends or people who know someone who knew them post of the FORT.
Maybe they come and check but no post. I have a feeling JPG check this forum :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:26 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Nikki tweeted this:

Hmmm...does she just like the song or is there some significance to it?  I thought I looked on Reality Strve's website a few weeks ago and the FRC was earlier in the month.  Could it have been a year ago today?

I looked in the archived threads and it looks like it was 11/13 not today.  The lyrics could apply to them or she posted it because Élan keeps posting those pictures of himself with Taylor Swift.

Do u know what's the title of the song?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Wildest Dream by Taylor Swift

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:42 pm

So her tweet is exactly as the lyrics. JPG tweets lyrics, so does she giggling

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 pm

chinita wrote:So her tweet is exactly as the lyrics.  JPG tweets lyrics, so does she giggling

We are totally in a dark here, only they know what's really going on with each other.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m