SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:24 am

Maggenzm wrote:
chinita wrote:I look at their past pics and I feel the love between them.  It's too bad they ended.

And I agree with you Maggenzm Staying off the public eyes might be a good idea.  People love to hate them together.  Even they dont like them, they still follow them.  Although, I'm sure if many of these non-fans meet them personally, will start loving them LOL.  

I SO agree with the quote JPG liked on IG.   "Happiness is not trying or finding.  It's deciding". Hmm... So fit for Nikki.  Remember she said in the interview:  trying really hard to make it work? What's there to try when she already found it..  And "deciding" is maybe referring to her move to Miami.  I agree with you to soccere3m3. I would just pack and move to Miami if I were Nikki

I would not want her to move without a proposal and I think her parent will not either. It is really the man who should chase the woman, not the other way around. JPG can't move bcs of Camila, but what he can do is propose to her, I am pretty sure she will move, she said on the magazine that she still loves him and that she would accepted if he had asked her.

Someone needs to knock some sense into him.

Nikki has been very quiet on SM. I have seen her like a few things or follow someone but not posting since the weekend.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
chinita wrote:I look at their past pics and I feel the love between them.  It's too bad they ended.

And I agree with you Maggenzm Staying off the public eyes might be a good idea.  People love to hate them together.  Even they dont like them, they still follow them.  Although, I'm sure if many of these non-fans meet them personally, will start loving them LOL.  

I SO agree with the quote JPG liked on IG.   "Happiness is not trying or finding.  It's deciding". Hmm... So fit for Nikki.  Remember she said in the interview:  trying really hard to make it work? What's there to try when she already found it..  And "deciding" is maybe referring to her move to Miami.  I agree with you to soccere3m3. I would just pack and move to Miami if I were Nikki

I would not want her to move without a proposal and I think her parent will not either. It is really the man who should chase the woman, not the other way around. JPG can't move bcs of Camila, but what he can do is propose to her, I am pretty sure she will move, she said on the magazine that she still loves him and that she would accepted if he had asked her.

I just wonder if Nikki is unwilling to take his side when it comes to Andi or Josh, then how can he trust her and propose?  As a dad, I would think JPG needs to know that Nikki will be there for them always, and with her actions with J&A to me she hasn't shown that.

Why can't Nikki take a sabbatical and try Miami out for 6 months?  I know the hospitals here have let their good nurses do this.  There are traveling nurses who will fill into these positions to cover for a while.  I agree, giving everything up and moving without the proposal is risky, but giving it a try for a defined short term could show a great deal to JPG.

yes I completely support to the bolded. Relationship is risky even if you are engaged or married. It's a constant work to make it "work" I'm sure, if she moves there, JPG won't be dragging it too long. It might help him to speed up the decision to ask her to marry. Speaking of commitment, now that they broke up, I wonder if Nikki is happy that she didn't get engaged at TB.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I just wonder if Nikki is unwilling to take his side when it comes to Andi or Josh, then how can he trust her and propose?  As a dad, I would think JPG needs to know that Nikki will be there for them always, and with her actions with J&A to me she hasn't shown that.

Why can't Nikki take a sabbatical and try Miami out for 6 months?  I know the hospitals here have let their good nurses do this.  There are traveling nurses who will fill into these positions to cover for a while.  I agree, giving everything up and moving without the proposal is risky, but giving it a try for a defined short term could show a great deal to JPG.

I don't know Stuck, this has absolutely nothing to do with Andi and Josh. We should never have to chose btw the people we love, If JPG and Nikki work it out, Andi and JPG would have no choice but to work out too for Nikki's sake. Why would Nikki move just to try? Trying never works, love is a decision. I still think she should stay put, keep the communication open for a little while, and give him time to decide if she is really the one he wants and need. JPG is really serious about having a wife, so if Nikki aint the one, the time apart will help him decide so he can move on. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:52 am

chinita wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

yes I completely support to the bolded.  Relationship is risky even if you are engaged or married.  It's a constant work to make it "work"   I'm sure, if she moves there, JPG won't be dragging it too long.  It might help him to speed up the decision to ask her to marry.   Speaking of commitment, now that they broke up, I wonder if Nikki is happy that she didn't get engaged at TB.

No, she did say if JPG had proposed, she would have accepted. I guess, only time will tell. They will both figure it out. We really know nothing LOL, they might have already made up and working plans...
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:55 am

I think JP probably has a pretty big pool of woman he could pick from but not sure how many of them meet his criteria for being a wife and instant mother. I read somewhere that he had one serious relationship after Carla and she broke it off because she could not get past the fact that she would not give JP his first child.

Chinita...Nikki made those comments in L&S article.

Nikki could have thrown JP under the bus in that article but she set the record straight on a few things and said some nice things about him in the article. He really should not be made she did that article. I wonder if he read it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:00 am

I have to laugh at Matthew Berg and niccahplease comments on IG.  Matthew's comments make me think he has a crush on Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 am

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I don't know Stuck, this has absolutely nothing to do with Andi and Josh. We should never have to chose btw the people we love, If JPG and Nikki work it out, Andi and JPG would have no choice but to work out too for Nikki's sake. Why would Nikki move just to try? Trying never works, love is a decision. I still think she should stay put, keep the communication open for a little while, and give him time to decide if she is really the one he wants and need. JPG is really serious about having a wife, so if Nikki aint the one, the time apart will help him decide so he can move on. JMO

I respect your opinion, but I think Nikki's unwillingness to stand up for him is a big deal. I am not saying she should have to give up her friendship and they may have moved on but when Josh said that JPG would not be welcome at J&A's wedding, that he isn't their kind of people, I think that was very hurtful and if Nikki once again took the side that it is Josh's right to feel that way, then I see that as a problem. Would you want your spouse to constantly chose someone else over you?

I understand if Nikki feels that other people are more important than him, how can he trust her to be his wife?

I really think this is a big deal. Two people who are married should be a unit and when Nikki allows her friends fiance to say that JPG can't come to their wedding and Nikki still wants to be a part of that it is very hurtful. To me Nikki needs to show she is serious enough for him to propose. This isn't just for him, it is for Camila too. If she won't defend him how can he trust her to defend Camila?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:47 am

Good Post stuckinsc.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:52 am

Hmm..Niki liked a pic of her ex Ryan...probably he's getting her back?  Some of the pics resembles JPG giggling

Also, JPG liked a pic with a quote in Spanish:

You know my name
but not my history
You've heard what I've done
but not what I have been through
You know where I am
but not where I'm coming from
You see me laughing
but you don't know what I have suffered.
stop judging me.
knowing my name, doesn't mean you know me

So perfectly for him...JPG should take this translation and post it  :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:49 am

The guys Nikki likes all seem to have the same look.

I wonder if Ryan does photo shoots too. He is s nice looking guy.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I respect your opinion, but I think Nikki's unwillingness to stand up for him is a big deal.  I am not saying she should have to give up her friendship and they may have moved on but when Josh said that JPG would not be welcome at J&A's wedding, that he isn't their kind of people, I think that was very hurtful and if Nikki once again took the side that it is Josh's right to feel that way, then I see that as a problem.  Would you want your spouse to constantly chose someone else over you?  

I understand if Nikki feels that other people are more important than him, how can he trust her to be his wife?

I really think this is a big deal.  Two people who are married should be a unit and when Nikki allows her friends fiance to say that JPG can't come to their wedding and Nikki still wants to be a part of that it is very hurtful.  To me Nikki needs to show she is serious enough for him to propose.  This isn't just for him, it is for Camila too.  If she won't defend him how can he trust her to defend Camila?

Stuck, I don't understand why Andi and Josh are in the center of this relationship? So many people have said bad thing about JPG, do we even know how many of her close friends in KC don't like JPG, and who have said bad things about him? It really doesn't matter. JPG and Nikki relationship started and will end with them. This relationship can thrive with or without others opinions, yes, it is difficult, but should not be the condition to break or make their relationship.
Now, if Nikki and Camilla don't get along, that to me is a break. I can name many couples that have lived a fulfilled marriage life in spite of close family members and friends disliking or even hating their spouse. What about those siblings who don't get along? At family occasions they tolerate each other. In the end two people will make it in marriage bcs of their commitment and decision to love one another unconditionally. Love is a decision. Hoping these two will find happiness with each other or with someone else. I have beaten this horse long enough, moving on. Thanks Stuck, Chinita, and Soccermom for an exciting discussion.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:28 pm

chinita wrote:Hmm..Niki liked a pic of her ex Ryan...probably he's getting her back?  Some of the pics resembles JPG giggling

Also, JPG liked a pic with a quote in Spanish:

You know my name
but not my history
You've heard what I've done
but not what I have been through
You know where I am
but not where I'm coming from
You see me laughing
but you don't know what I have suffered.
stop judging me.
knowing my name, doesn't mean you know me

So perfectly for him...JPG should take this translation and post it  :gotcha:

Where did she like his pic? FB? What is his full name?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m