SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Is this her ex, Ryan?  

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100385094260154&id=34309603&set=a.710525219944.2307637.34309603&source=56
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by whit90 Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Is this her ex, Ryan?  

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100385094260154&id=34309603&set=a.710525219944.2307637.34309603&source=56

No I think that is her Best Friend .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:57 pm

^^It looks like her ex.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Is this her ex, Ryan?  

Yes that is her ex. Ryan McDill.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:11 pm

His latest instAgram is ryan_mcdill. It was open but now I see he set the account to private.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:18 pm

soccerm3m wrote:His latest instAgram is ryan_mcdill.  It was open but now I see he set the account to private.

hmm..suspicious...he had it open until yesterday that Nikki liked his pic.  And it looks like Nikki "unliked" his pic. Btw, he does not follow Nikki, does he?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm

I did not look to see if he followed her or not.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:02 pm

Very odd. What was the pic? Of him?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:06 pm

It was a picture of him from waist up sitting down. I think he had on a sports jacket, button down , and tie if I am rembering. It looked like it was maybe taken by professional photographer.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Probably the same one on his FB page.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102667128664730&id=15925648&set=a.915299061340.2552423.15925648&source=56
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Yes, that is the picture she liked.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I don't know Stuck, this has absolutely nothing to do with Andi and Josh. We should never have to chose btw the people we love, If JPG and Nikki work it out, Andi and JPG would have no choice but to work out too for Nikki's sake. Why would Nikki move just to try? Trying never works, love is a decision. I still think she should stay put, keep the communication open for a little while, and give him time to decide if she is really the one he wants and need. JPG is really serious about having a wife, so if Nikki aint the one, the time apart will help him decide so he can move on. JMO

I respect your opinion, but I think Nikki's unwillingness to stand up for him is a big deal.  I am not saying she should have to give up her friendship and they may have moved on but when Josh said that JPG would not be welcome at J&A's wedding, that he isn't their kind of people, I think that was very hurtful and if Nikki once again took the side that it is Josh's right to feel that way, then I see that as a problem.  Would you want your spouse to constantly chose someone else over you?  

I understand if Nikki feels that other people are more important than him, how can he trust her to be his wife?

I really think this is a big deal.  Two people who are married should be a unit and when Nikki allows her friends fiance to say that JPG can't come to their wedding and Nikki still wants to be a part of that it is very hurtful.  To me Nikki needs to show she is serious enough for him to propose.  This isn't just for him, it is for Camila too.  If she won't defend him how can he trust her to defend Camila?

Stuck, I don't understand why Andi and Josh are in the center of this relationship? So many people have said bad thing about JPG, do we even know how many of her close friends in KC don't like JPG, and who have said bad things about him? It really doesn't matter. JPG and Nikki relationship started and will end with them. This relationship can thrive with or without others opinions, yes, it is difficult, but should not be the condition to break or make their relationship.
Now, if Nikki and Camilla don't get along, that to me is a break. I can name many couples that have lived a fulfilled marriage life in spite of close family members and friends disliking or even hating their spouse. What about those siblings who don't get along? At family occasions they tolerate each other. In the end two people will make it in marriage bcs of their commitment and decision to love one another unconditionally. Love is a decision. Hoping these two will find happiness with each other or with someone else. I have beaten this horse long enough, moving on. Thanks Stuck, Chinita, and Soccermom for an exciting discussion.

Andi and Josh aren't the center, but an issue of the problem to me, but I don't blame J&A, I blame Nikki.  J&A are entitled to their opinions, and Nikki can be friends with them, but make it clear that JPG is her priority.  Instead she doesn't disagree when they say not nice things about JPG, this is Nikki's fault not J&A.  I don't blame J&A at all.  I actually think that if Nikki made it clear to Andi that she isn't okay with bad stuff being said by them about JPG that Andi would back off on it.  I don't like Andi, but I don't think she would want to hurt Nikki.

We saw Nikki get mad a JPG because he didn't defend Andi to Cecily, but she never did the same for JPG with Andi.

That is my point, not that her friends don't like him.  That is their right and happens sometimes in relationships, but the two people at the center of it should have each other's backs instead of their friends.  I can tell you that I experience this myself.  I don't really like one of my bff's husbands, like he is a real jerk a lot of the time.  But she made it clear that he is her choice, so we have a truce and get along for her.  I don't bad mouth him and he doesn't bad mouth me.  She is our priority.  I don't see Nikki doing the same thing for JPG if that makes sense.

Again, I don't blame J&A, they are doing what Nikki allows them to do.  This is on Nikki and her not defending JPG and making him feel like she has his back.  Without her doing that, I understand why JPG won't propose.  I don't think he can completely trust her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m