SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:06 pm

chinita wrote:Gosh, JPG was at the Nascar in Homestead and went back for the dinner and concert.  He's too busy.  I guess he doesn't really need a gf laugh out loud

Oh, yes he does, remember how happy he was when he had an arm candy like Nikki?

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 9 Nikki-ferrell-juan-pablo-lg

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:18 pm

I guess there is always hope. I wish one of them would start following the other one.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:58 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I guess there is always hope.  I wish one of them would start following the other one.

I think keeping their relationship off SM will be the best way to go. IMO, if they had done that in the beginning, it would have a different story by now. As you can see in some articles, people are still wondering if they really broke up. clapping!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm

It is good you stay so positive.  I am start to give up hope that they will get back together.  I think if they were together Nikki would be attending some of these events with him to show support.  They always looked so happy when they were together.  I was hoping they would prove everyone wrong and they would make it to forever.  I hope it happens but just not as positive about it as I was.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:47 pm

If I were Nikki I would be packing my bags and headed to Miami right now. It is cold in the Midwest today. I do not know if KC has snow or not but we are east and we have snow and it is downright cold.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:27 pm

soccerm3m wrote:It is good you stay so positive.  I am start to give up hope that they will get back together.  I think if they were together Nikki would be attending some of these events with him to show support.  They always looked so happy when they were together.  I was hoping they would prove everyone wrong and they would make it to forever.  I hope it happens but just not as positive about it as I was.

I read one of those gossip magazine that said" As poorly as It all worked out Nikki told L&S that she and PJG shared something that was too special to really consider it over for good, instead of just right now". I don't know how true that is, This statement makes me think that it might not be as over as people think. Bcs people are so interested in them, they need to stay very low keu as far as their relationship concern, and no SM or event, just telephone. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Hmmm...interesting.

I was reading something on buddy tv this afternoon.  I am not sure if buddy's is reliable or not but they said Nikki and JP got together a few days when they decided it was mutually over.  I know L&S said they reconnected but did not say they were together.  I thought he went from SF to Miami and has been in Miami.

Looks like he is on a plane going somewhere...someone asked him if was going to Las Vegas.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:10 pm

I look at their past pics and I feel the love between them. It's too bad they ended.

And I agree with you Maggenzm Staying off the public eyes might be a good idea. People love to hate them together. Even they dont like them, they still follow them. Although, I'm sure if many of these non-fans meet them personally, will start loving them LOL.

I SO agree with the quote JPG liked on IG. "Happiness is not trying or finding. It's deciding". Hmm... So fit for Nikki. Remember she said in the interview: trying really hard to make it work? What's there to try when she already found it.. And "deciding" is maybe referring to her move to Miami. I agree with you to soccere3m3. I would just pack and move to Miami if I were Nikki

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:23 pm

I saw that same quote too that he liked.

He must be on his way to Vegas.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:43 am

chinita wrote:I look at their past pics and I feel the love between them.  It's too bad they ended.

And I agree with you Maggenzm Staying off the public eyes might be a good idea.  People love to hate them together.  Even they dont like them, they still follow them.  Although, I'm sure if many of these non-fans meet them personally, will start loving them LOL.  

I SO agree with the quote JPG liked on IG.   "Happiness is not trying or finding.  It's deciding". Hmm... So fit for Nikki.  Remember she said in the interview:  trying really hard to make it work? What's there to try when she already found it..  And "deciding" is maybe referring to her move to Miami.  I agree with you to soccere3m3. I would just pack and move to Miami if I were Nikki

I would not want her to move without a proposal and I think her parent will not either. It is really the man who should chase the woman, not the other way around. JPG can't move bcs of Camila, but what he can do is propose to her, I am pretty sure she will move, she said on the magazine that she still loves him and that she would accepted if he had asked her.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:49 am

Maggenzm wrote:
chinita wrote:I look at their past pics and I feel the love between them.  It's too bad they ended.

And I agree with you Maggenzm Staying off the public eyes might be a good idea.  People love to hate them together.  Even they dont like them, they still follow them.  Although, I'm sure if many of these non-fans meet them personally, will start loving them LOL.  

I SO agree with the quote JPG liked on IG.   "Happiness is not trying or finding.  It's deciding". Hmm... So fit for Nikki.  Remember she said in the interview:  trying really hard to make it work? What's there to try when she already found it..  And "deciding" is maybe referring to her move to Miami.  I agree with you to soccere3m3. I would just pack and move to Miami if I were Nikki

I would not want her to move without a proposal and I think her parent will not either. It is really the man who should chase the woman, not the other way around. JPG can't move bcs of Camila, but what he can do is propose to her, I am pretty sure she will move, she said on the magazine that she still loves him and that she would accepted if he had asked her.

I just wonder if Nikki is unwilling to take his side when it comes to Andi or Josh, then how can he trust her and propose? As a dad, I would think JPG needs to know that Nikki will be there for them always, and with her actions with J&A to me she hasn't shown that.

Why can't Nikki take a sabbatical and try Miami out for 6 months? I know the hospitals here have let their good nurses do this. There are traveling nurses who will fill into these positions to cover for a while. I agree, giving everything up and moving without the proposal is risky, but giving it a try for a defined short term could show a great deal to JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:53 am

Maggenzm wrote:

Was it recently? I don't have time to google their news. I only read the ones posted here so I appreciate when soccerm3m posted a summary of L & S and some articles that Isabel had posted too

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m