SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:41 am

Interesting both were not in SM for the whole day and suddenly she starting following a couple of things on IG and he liked couple of pics. Funny both started almost the same time. They do things as they are together in the same place.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 16 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:48 am

Sharleen posted her Tory Birch Fitbit bracelet and directed it specifically to Nikki but Nikki has not acknowledged it unless I missdd it. Nikki posted a while back asking if she should buy one and then admitted it was because she like the Tory Birch accessories. She might have posted it on Twitter too.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:03 am

She hasn't responded to Sharleen yet which it's weird

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:01 am

I have seen a few pictures of JP posted today but cannot figure out if from last night or if they were taken today. He has on a black sweater with white v-neck tshirt on under it.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:02 am

I also see Nikki must have to work in the morning. She wanted to go see Hunter Games sequel.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
chinita wrote:Maggenzm, you should suggest JPG to watch the movie :gotcha:

I randomly saw a pic of JPG taken at the Mia Symphony.  I think JPG has lost some weights.    His face looks skinnier.  The pic that victorialeon15 posted in IG too looks skinny

Wow, IA. He looks like he lost weight, and is looking very tired.

victorialeon15
2 days ago
EL BACHELOR

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 16 10802675_1561409930738082_140921947_n

OMG, he lost too much weight.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:46 am

avoice wrote:He looks like he is suffering somehow. Bet he is missing her more than he thought he would.

Oh yes, and he is the one who said he will miss her a little be, looks like more than he thought.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:01 am

soccerm3m wrote:I have seen a few pictures of JP posted today but cannot figure out if from last night or if they were taken today. He has on a black sweater with white v-neck tshirt on under it.

I think it was either two days ago or yesterday in Las Vegas because of the hashtag. His face in those pics didn't look that skinny

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:46 am

It is probably just a bad pic. I doubt jpg will let anything affect his copyrighted brand.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:36 am

IrishGal wrote:It is probably just a bad pic. I doubt jpg will let anything affect his copyrighted brand.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this but IMO when someone is stressed, their appearance is the last thing they are concerned about. It may be a bad pic, he may have had little sleep with all the travelling and events he's been attending.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
IrishGal wrote:It is probably just a bad pic. I doubt jpg will let anything affect his copyrighted brand.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this but IMO when someone is stressed, their appearance is the last thing they are concerned about. It may be a bad pic, he may have had little sleep with all the travelling and events he's been attending.

ITA, definitely a bad picture, and whatever the reason is, all of us go through things that are out of our control, but we eventually regroup.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Here is what Nikki tweeted.....

@Nikki_Ferrell: I wanted to see the Mockingjay premier tonight, but the odds of me waking up for my alarm tomorrow morning are not in my favor. #sigh

Now I wonder if she was being sarcastic. I know at one time she compared her experience on The Bachelor to The Hunger Games.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m