SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:04 pm

chinita wrote:I don't care what other people said but I think JPG fell really hard for Nikki.  He started with "Te Adoro" to "Te Quiero" to "Te Amo"  He wouldn't say the last one if he wasn't feeling it that strong.  It's a big deal :yes:

I think the same but the hard part for me is what the heck is keeping them apart. She looked really happy in his bday pictures and the pictures that we saw in Bali she looked really happy. We did not see many but the ones we did see she looked so happy. I remember him tweeting things that seemed so positive.

They seemed happy in that one Dick at Nite and then it just seem to unravel.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Chinita...what does JP's latest tweet say? Something about CAmila and Disney.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:18 pm

:yes: I agree with you soccerm3m what the heck!  They love each other.  I really don't understand either.  Like my Grandma says, when there is love, there is a way.  

JPG says Camila is so obsessed with Violetta (a Disney character) that she's even singing with an Argentinian accent.  And yes, Argentinian have their own accent

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:44 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
chinita wrote:I don't care what other people said but I think JPG fell really hard for Nikki.  He started with "Te Adoro" to "Te Quiero" to "Te Amo"  He wouldn't say the last one if he wasn't feeling it that strong.  It's a big deal :yes:

I think the same but the hard part for me is what the heck is keeping them apart.  She looked really happy in his bday pictures and the pictures that we saw in Bali she looked really happy.  We did not see many but the ones we did see she looked so happy.  I remember him tweeting things that seemed so positive.

They seemed happy in that one Dick at Nite and then it just seem to unravel.  

Yes, they really do, they will figure it out soon or later. Like Andi's dad told Josh at MTP " either the feeling is there or it is not, it doesn't matter how long you have being dating". So, people are stuburn at times, I am curio to see what these 2 love birds will do.
And, I don't think not following each other on SM means anything at all, especially for them having so many those who are not fans.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Nikki, not only looked happy on JPG's Bday but also said she's very happy when interviewed. Then she said on L & S that they weren't as happy anymore. Since the Bday party or when? Really confusing. Unless L & S added some salt and pepper to make it more interesting.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:36 pm

I agree the part of Andi's Dad about the feeling is either there or not but not the part on the length of dating. It does matter how long you date because in that way, you can only find out if the feeling is real or it just an obsession, especially when you meet the person in the "unreal" world like TB. Also, by dating longer, you can find out if the feeling will grow stronger or not. For JPG, the feeling was there from the beginning for sure. He only knew the feeling was real and grew stronger with the time spending with Nikki, IMO. I strongly support him for not proposing at TB.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:42 pm

JP is getting friendly with all these KC boys and now he no longer has the KC girl. How ironic is that one?

I noticed that the wife of the soccer guy from KC who JP is friends with always likes Nikki's posts on IG. She even posted a bday message to her.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:52 pm

I know right? I don't think he was that closed with the KC players before. The Colombian soccer player has been friend with JPG for a long time. They should say good things about JPG to Nikki

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:24 pm

eric Hosmer posted a group picture at some night club from last night. JP is in it along with a bunch of other baseball players I know he has posted pictures of in the past. I am sure all their wives and GF's know plenty of women who want to be fixed up with him.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:08 pm

soccerm3m wrote:eric Hosmer posted a group picture at some night club from last night.  JP is in it along with a bunch of other baseball players I know he has posted pictures of in the past.  I am sure all their wives and GF's know plenty of women who want to be fixed up with him.

In the pic. he posted today he does not look that skinny it is so weird how the other pics. make him look so skinny .

IMO I do not think that Juan will be dating anyone soon. I think he truly loves Nikki and it is showing how upset he is.

Glad he is staying busy ....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Those closed up pics look skinny so yea he has lost some weights.

I also don't think he will date anyone for a while. I'm sure he has plenty of women but he's not the type he would just jump into someone that fast.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:16 am

In the videos from last night...it looks like JP might be playing the drums.  They look like drums but looks like he is using his hands.  The guy in the white vneck tshirt.

It looks like him in video but I saw a picture and it does not look like him.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m