SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:48 pm

soccerm3m, are u thinking JPG is with Samary?

I don't think JPG went to the wedding or else he would have been in some pics.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 pm

No I do not think he is with samaryrivas.  She looks like she might be married.  His appearance to me does not look like someone in the midst of a breakup.  I could be completely wrong but when I saw the picture my first thoughts were thst it did not look like someone who just broke up from being with someone for almost 1 year.

I guess the other thing is that I think it is so lame is breaking up by text. Really?!?  It seems so lame to me. Call me old fashioned but after being with someone for close to a year doesn't it deserve getting together and doing it the right way.  I think if I was in a situation where I was involved with someone for almost 1 year and they did not care enough to come see me personally I would be even more hurt. Bi guess it is possible that she told him she did not want to see him so he went to Home to Mismi.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 pm

jP's latest tweet:

@JuanPaGalavis: Can't wait to WATCH Seasons of Love TONIGHT with my dear friend @anaisabellesite on @lifetimetv at 9pm... #Tutuuu http://t.co/6sG7TiqOrw

It is just all so weird.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Is his friend in the movie or is he watching it with her?

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Yes she's married and I think she's pregnant with her 3rd child.  Look could be deceiving.  Nikki didn't look like broken heart when she posted her pic with her Dad and it was only a few days of their breakup

And yea, breaking up in the text doesn't seem official to me.  But they did reconnect after (by phone maybe?) and they officially broke up.

What is lame to me is, Nikki told Evel Dick she's planning to break up with him on Labor day holiday.  I mean, you even choose a date to breakup?  So I don't know if Evel Dick said the right thing or not.  Labor Day was a little less than a month after JPG's BDay. Something was already going no good during that month of August.  Also, if you have this thinking of breaking up in your mind, your relationship is not gonna work no matter how hard you try.  I have a feeling JPG got mad when she told him let's try to work it out.  He probably thought, I am working on this relationship, don't u see it?  That's why he didn't return her text.  IMO, JPG is really tired of people not acknowledging him for the good things he does.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:22 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Is his friend in the movie or is he watching it with her?  

It sounds like his friend is in the movie

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 pm

chinita wrote:Yes she's married and I think she's pregnant with her 3rd child.  Look could be deceiving.  Nikki didn't look like broken heart when she posted her pic with her Dad and it was only a few days of their breakup

And yea, breaking up in the text doesn't seem official to me.  But they did reconnect after (by phone maybe?) and they officially broke up.

What is lame to me is, Nikki told Evel Dick she's planning to break up with him on Labor day holiday.  I mean, you even choose a date to breakup?  So I don't know if Evel Dick said the right thing or not.  Labor Day was a little less than a month after JPG's BDay. Something was already going no good during that month of August.  Also, if you have this thinking of breaking up in your mind, your relationship is not gonna work no matter how hard you try.  I have a feeling JPG got mad when she told him let's try to work it out.  He probably thought, I am working on this relationship, don't u see it?  That's why he didn't return her text.  IMO, JPG is really tired of people not acknowledging him for the good things he does.

You are right about looks being deceiving.  He is just such a sensitive guy you think it would show.  

I guess we will never know.  Maybe she should watch CT to see where all the issues were to learn and to grow.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 pm

chinita wrote:Nikki liked a pic in IG and it happened to be her brother Eric with his girlfriend.  While her brother starting to date, she ended her relationship.  Sad.  
I was also browsing Tyler's IG and it seems he travels often too.  Not sure if it for his work.  Anyway, it doesn't look like he has dated anyone yet.  

I was just looking at Tyler's IG and it seems like that group of five guys hang together. I saw Nikki left some comments on some of his pictures that look like they were taken the summer 2013.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:26 pm

This is kind of interesting...Nikki is tagged in an IG from 'gentlemenhood'. I do not know if she deleted the first one or the poster did but know there is a new one.

It says:

I looked at her and said to myself "how could I hurt such a beautiful creature?" Then I indtantly remembered I was beautifully designed as well and it's because I was hurt as well."

Comment from 'gentlemenhood'...hurt people can't help but to hurt people.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Not sure if Nikki had watched CT would have helped to save the relationship. What surprised me is, she wasn't even curious about it.  I would be so curious especially if I hear it from my friends and family.  In a way, I want them to reconcile because I think they're in love with each other A LOT laugh out loud.  It's hard to find someone to love.   If they reconcile, Nikki needs to move to Miami.  But since she loves KC so much, I wouldn't want her to move away and not be happy.

Last edited by chinita on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:58 pm

soccerm3m wrote:This is kind of interesting...Nikki is tagged in an IG from 'gentlemenhood'.  I do not know if she deleted the first one or the poster did but know there is a new one.  

It says:

I looked at her and said to myself "how could I hurt such a beautiful creature?"  Then I instantly remembered I was beautifully designed as well and it's because I was hurt as well."

Comment from 'gentlemenhood'...hurt people can't help but to hurt people.

That's SO true

She was tagged this quote earlier but not there anymore: "Never underestimate a woman's ability to pretend. Get to know her deeply, so when she's pretending to be ok, etc, you can handle it properly"

The person should tag it to JPG not her.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:05 pm

JP tweeted this:

@JuanPaGalavis: ALWAYS like @Imaginedragons performance... @AlexDaKid you KILLED it again... Abrazos bro!

Vice President of US wife Jill Biden tweeted this in response:

@JillBidenVeep: But you didn't LOVE it. RT @JuanPaGalavis ALWAYS like @Imaginedragons performance... @AlexDaKid you KILLED it again... Abrazos bro!@JillBidenVeep: But you didn't LOVE it. RT @JuanPaGalavis ALWAYS like @Imaginedragons performance... @AlexDaKid you KILLED it again... Abrazos bro!

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m