SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by luvlady345 Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:47 pm

But Nikki also said in that discussion with JPablo that he knew that Andi was behind them and that she was not against their relationship and JPablo didn't disagree....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:12 pm

I see JP started following Renee on IG.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:09 am

Nikki is a very caring person. Sometimes I think she cares more for others than hers. That's why JPG said she's the most caring woman he ever met. She's happy for other people relationship but hers, IMO

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:53 am

How funny! one of the finalist on the Bach Australia 13 posted a comment to JPG that she wishes she was on his Bach season and said he's gorgeous. Bravo.   Wonder if JPG will respond :gotcha:

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:43 pm

The IG pictures of JP I keep seeing in Vegas sure do not look like a guy whose heart is broken. He looks pretty happy.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 pm

soccerm3m wrote:The IG pictures of JP I keep seeing in Vegas sure do not look like a guy whose heart is broken.  He looks pretty happy.
That's great! It's very easy to be happy when surrounded with friends and good music, but, what does the man in the mirror says when in solitude? That's what matters.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:The IG pictures of JP I keep seeing in Vegas sure do not look like a guy whose heart is broken.  He looks pretty happy.
That's great! It's very easy to be happy when surrounded with friends and good music, but, what does the man in the mirror is says when in solitude? Thanks what matter.

IA I'm glad if he's looking happy. I also agree with your man in the mirror comment as that's what I wondered when he liked those lyrics up above. He has always been one not to mind negative comments, which I admire in him. He is well known in the Spanish community, media, sports etc, and I'm sure he has lots of love and support from those avenues as well as his family.

Sometimes critics are not happy that someone hasn't rolled into a ball and locked themselves in a room when these things happen and would rather see people miserable. Hopefully he is doing well on the inside as well as on the outside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
That's great! It's very easy to be happy when surrounded with friends and good music, but, what does the man in the mirror is says when in solitude? Thanks what matter.

IA I'm glad if he's looking happy. I also agree with your man in the mirror comment as that's what I wondered when he liked those lyrics up above. He has always been one not to mind negative comments, which I admire in him. He is well known in the Spanish community, media, sports etc, and I'm sure he has lots of love and support from those avenues as well as his family.

Sometimes critics are not happy that someone hasn't rolled into a ball and locked themselves in a room when these things happen and would rather see people miserable. Hopefully he is doing well on the inside as well as on the outside.

:yes: I hope he is doing well, bcs based on his comments when he was sent home by Des and when he was chosen for the bach, he is really serious about having a wife and step mom for Camila and 2 more kids to celebrate holidays and just hang out with, also, he said it was hard to date when you are a single parent. So I hope he finds it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

soccerm3m: Which pic?

GA, what mirror comment?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:19 pm

It is interesting to read Sharleen's thought about Bachelor Canada.  I wonder what her thoughts were relative to JP's season.  I know she was part of it but it be would interesting to hear what she thought.

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-canada-finale-part-2/

Last edited by soccerm3m on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 pm

chinita wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

soccerm3m: Which pic?  

GA, what mirror comment?

JP is tagged in a picture on IG with 2 fans. He also retweeted a picture with some singers/musicians. I think he always is happy when he is with Latin musicians.

I would try and bring them over but I was not too successful last time I tried.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:50 pm

chinita wrote:
GA, what mirror comment?

I was responding to this comment.

Maggenzm wrote:
That's great! It's very easy to be happy when surrounded with friends and good music, but, what does the man in the mirror says when in solitude? That's what matters.

It's an expression after Michael Jackson's famous song Man in The Mirror.

This might help.

Man in the mirror

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m