SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:59 am

I thought that was in response to one of the posters that was being rude to both Nikki and Kelly.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 am

soccerm3m wrote:I thought that was in response to one of the posters that was being rude to both Nikki and Kelly.

Yes, I overlooked giggling Anyway, I think she went back already

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Maggenzm wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE, I AM FREEKING OUT,  JPG IS FOLLOWING ME!!
Should I say, thank you for the follow? I really don't want him to be bombarded with requests. What do you think?

Congrats! You deserve it, you are truly one of the nicest and most supportive posters I have seen.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Nikki ferrell
"Uuuhhhhh that's not mine....I was holding it, you know for a friend"

These girls are having fun! This is Nikki's sense of humor. Nikki loves movies. This is either a movie quote from when someone was wigged out and caught holding drugs and saying what they had was not theirs or she is making a play on words at being caught along the same idea. She's not using drugs but was "caught" with a hair weave. It may very well be hers or Christy's but she was playing which she does a lot,
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:30 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I thought that was in response to one of the posters that was being rude to both Nikki and Kelly.

I think it was a response to a poster named Maggie. It's slang, "thanks for playing" is sarcasm for "you are wrong."
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:05 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who posted the pic and what is the username, IG or Twitter?

Sharleen Joynt posted the picture of the hair weave (part one) and picture of Kelly (part two).  One posted was being not so nice to Kelly so Kelly and Nikki posted comments then the poster went after Nikki.  Good grief.

Nikki is always defending her friends which it's good.

I have a question: has Kelly, Andi or any girls from TB have ever congratulated Nikki AFTR? I ask because I think it's very important for Nikki to have their back, especially Andi.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE, I AM FREEKING OUT,  JPG IS FOLLOWING ME!!
Should I say, thank you for the follow? I really don't want him to be bombarded with requests. What do you think?

Congrats!  You deserve it, you are truly one of the nicest and most supportive posters I have seen.

Awww! Thanks Stuck! I try, as you know it can be difficult at times right? LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 pm

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Who posted the pic and what is the username, IG or Twitter?

Sharleen Joynt posted the picture of the hair weave (part one) and picture of Kelly (part two).  One posted was being not so nice to Kelly so Kelly and Nikki posted comments then the poster went after Nikki.  Good grief.

Nikki is always defending her friends which it's good.

I have a question: has Kelly, Andi or any girls from TB have ever congratulated Nikki AFTR?  I ask because I think it's very important for Nikki to have their back, especially Andi.  

I don't remember seeing it on Twitter, but may be in person.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Someone tweeted to Evel Dick asking him if it was true that Nikki told him that she was going to breakup with JP before trip to Bali. It will be interesting to see how he responds because he says he tries to respond to everyone's tweets plus they tagged Nikki in it. I think if I were her...I would be mad that he shared that information.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Here is the program from the Beatles event tonight. There is a write up on JP on page 11.

http://www.themiso.org/PDF/Beatles_playbill_2014.pdf

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:32 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Here is the program from the Beatles event tonight.  There is a write up on JP on page 11.

http://www.themiso.org/PDF/Beatles_playbill_2014.pdf

That is pretty cool see he does not need Bach because he is and has been liked by many before he was on the show.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:36 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Someone tweeted to Evel Dick asking him if it was true that Nikki told him that she was going to breakup with JP before trip to Bali.  It will be interesting to see how he responds because he says he tries to respond to everyone's tweets plus they tagged Nikki in it.  I think if I were her...I would be mad that he shared that information.

I would be mad too Evel will say and do anything for a buck. Wonder if anyone had asked him why he brought that girl on that was never his girlfriend in the first place.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m