SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:32 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Someone tweeted to Evel Dick asking him if it was true that Nikki told him that she was going to breakup with JP before trip to Bali.  It will be interesting to see how he responds because he says he tries to respond to everyone's tweets plus they tagged Nikki in it.  I think if I were her...I would be mad that he shared that information.

Evel dick commented that is what she told him but thoudid not breakup then.  There was a #betrayal and he asked how that was betrayal.

I wonder if Nikki ever knew Evel told people about her plans. If not, now she knows laugh out loud. I don't follow him but I would imagine he's the type that would say anything regardless

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Here is what I posted in CT thread....

Here is the back and forth...

Dick started by saying the ones still together are Chris/Deanna and Cecily/Treach.  He asked JP how life is bring single.  JP said who says I am not together.  He then added you guys love magazines.  They ask who is the new GF.  Dick then asks if he has a new GF.  JP says I do not have a new GF.  

It was so confusing trying to figure out what he was saying.

IMO, JPG meant he has not said that he and Nikki broke up, so until he says it, it is still hear say. From what I see, JPG takes time to make a decision, but once he makes it, it's final. So, may be he is still processing it or still talking to her, but the day JPG will say it, we will know for sure that it is over.

That's exactly my thought too.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Perhaps Nikki will learn from this. Andi probably discussed this with Josh and hence the JPG is not their kind of people comment and then Dick outs that she wanted to break up before Bali. Nikki for a person who supposedly hates negative media two people you trusted sure did contribute to it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:57 pm

I know we heard Evel's comments on Dick at Nite but did Josh actually say the words on a show or was it written in an article. I know Josh made a comment about the Chiefs out of frustration when his brother was sitting in either preseason or start of season but then I think he tried to make it good. I saw that post. I know I saw comments about Andi Josh comments around breakup but did not pay much attention. I know Andi later posted an IG about any juan that makes Nikki happy.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:09 am

I believe that Josh said that people like JPG wouldn't be invited to their wedding in an interview.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:17 am

Thanks. I was not sure if it was an interview or not.

These tweets between Evel Dick and poster asking about nikki telling him about breakup could get interesting. nikki is tagged but JP's mom follows the poster.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:25 am

I think when asked if JPG would be invited to the wedding, Josh said, no, only good people something like that. Indirectly implying JPG is not a good person. Then about two days later, Andi tweeted "anyjuan makes her happy"

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:I believe that Josh said that people like JPG wouldn't be invited to their wedding in an interview.

True, not a good comment on someone he doesn't know, but, we don't really know exactly what he meant, I know Andi said that JPG will not be invited unless he proposes to Nikki, so may be that's what he was referring too, but we don't really know. And I think Andi was joking...Also, Josh is still a great guy, very positive, I give him a pass for that statement.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:39 am

soccerm3m wrote:Thanks.  I was not sure if it was an interview or not.

These tweets between Evel Dick and poster asking about nikki telling him about breakup could get interesting. nikki is tagged but JP's mom follows the poster.

Did the person tweet back to Evel? I wonder why the poster tagged JPG's Mom

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:57 am

JP mom follows the poster so she probably sees the tweets in her feed. The poster just keeps tagging Nikki.

The poster first tweeted back that if someone (Nikki) was going around telling their plans but the person (JP) cLose to them then JP should feel betrayed.

The second tweet was...JP did not know because they did not breakup. JP would have broken up with her before Bali if he knew. #shewantedtogotobali

Evel has not responded.

I think JP knew things were shaky because of his post about getting into her heart.

I wonder same things but not sure I would tweet things to them asking.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:04 am

Oh JPG's Mom follow her. That's interesting. Also, If she didn't know the whole story, she knows now. Oh boy, hope it doesn't cause any trouble between JPG and Evel.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:06 am

chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Thanks.  I was not sure if it was an interview or not.

Did the person tweet back to Evel? I wonder why the poster tagged JPG's Mom
I don't think the poster tagged JPG's mom if the tweets are the same that I saw. But the person tweeting EvelDick has a twittername similar to someone on this forum. I wonder if it is someone from BBF.  no idea

It's difficult t know what the truth is, and in the end I guess it really doesn't matter. Only the people directly involved know the "real" story.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m