SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:21 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
chinita wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Thanks.  I was not sure if it was an interview or not.

These tweets between Evel Dick and poster asking about nikki telling him about breakup could get interesting. nikki is tagged but JP's mom follows the poster.

Did the person tweet back to Evel? I wonder why the poster tagged JPG's Mom
I don't think the poster tagged JPG's mom if the tweets are the same that I saw. But the person tweeting EvelDick has a twittername similar to someone on this forum. I wonder if it is someone from BBF.  no idea

It's difficult t know what the truth is, and in the end I guess it really doesn't matter. Only the people directly involved know the "real" story.

Very true Liv, we get bits and pieces, here and there, without knowing the context of the conversation, it's hard to know. I am pretty sure Evel is kicking himself for saying that on the Air. The tongue is really an unruly evil, once you say it, can't take it back, only a sincere apology will do.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:39 am

Isn't JPG going to the Mia Symphony today? No pics yet...

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:43 am

Maggenzm wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
chinita wrote:

Did the person tweet back to Evel? I wonder why the poster tagged JPG's Mom
I don't think the poster tagged JPG's mom if the tweets are the same that I saw. But the person tweeting EvelDick has a twittername similar to someone on this forum. I wonder if it is someone from BBF.  no idea

It's difficult t know what the truth is, and in the end I guess it really doesn't matter. Only the people directly involved know the "real" story.

Very true Liv, we get bits and pieces, here and there, without knowing the context of the conversation, it's hard to know. I am pretty sure Evel is kicking himself for saying that on the Air. The tongue is really an unruly evil, once you say it, can't take it back, only a sincere apology will do.

Very well said clapping!

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:52 am

I noticed today that JP posted that picture from NASCAR event. People were posting some not so nice comments so JP must have been deleting them because someone asked where all the negative comments were going. I just do not understand how peoe think they can post such mean comments not even knowing the person. Not sure how they live with themselves bring so mean on SM.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:02 am

jP posted a picture from tonight. This is interesting...the person who tweeted the words from Taylor Swift song that he liked was at the dinner. Not that it means anything. CAmila must have been at the symphony tonight since there was a comment about her.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:02 am

soccerm3m wrote:I noticed today that JP posted that picture from NASCAR event.  People were posting some not so nice comments so JP must have been deleting them because someone asked where all the negative comments were going.  I just do not understand how peoe think they can post such mean comments not even knowing the person.  Not sure how they live with themselves bring so mean on SM.

Oh JPG, my heart really goes out to him. How long are these evil people going to keep tormenting him? He is very strong. Why is it that I don't get to see people response on Twitter anymore? Help!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 am

soccerm3m wrote:jP posted a picture from tonight.  This is interesting...the person who tweeted the words from Taylor Swift song that he liked was at the dinner.  Not that it means anything.  CAmila must have been at the symphony tonight since there was a comment about her.

Looking at her IG....she must be a friend because she is the one that posted an IG post for his bday where they were on a boat and he had his arms wrapped around her.  I thought it was a really strange picture to post at the time since things were going well with Nikki.  I think the part I thought was strange was that I am not sure any of my guy friends would be hug me like that in a picture regardless of how close we were.  I guess I sm old fashioned.

The guy he was hanging out with all weekend was in the picture as well as the guy who painted his picture. The owner of Miami Heat and Carnival Cruise and his wife were there too. JP is well connected.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:56 am

soccerm3m wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:jP posted a picture from tonight.  This is interesting...the person who tweeted the words from Taylor Swift song that he liked was at the dinner.  Not that it means anything.  CAmila must have been at the symphony tonight since there was a comment about her.

Looking at her IG....she must be a friend because she is the one that posted an IG post for his bday where they were on a boat and he had his arms wrapped around her.  I thought it was a really strange picture to post at the time since things were going well with Nikki.  I think the part I thought was strange was that I am not sure any of my guy friends would be hug me like that in a picture regardless of how close we were.  I guess I sm old fashioned.

The guy he was hanging out with all weekend was in the picture as well as the guy who painted his picture.  The owner of Miami Heat and Carnival Cruise and his wife were there too.  JP is well connected.

What's the girl IG? Is she Latin? The Bday guy on Sat is a beisbol player. I think he's the one who got a 30M contract. :yes: JPG is well connected. He knows SO many people. You gotta have a nice personality in order to gain so many friends

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:12 am

'Analorenasm17' all small letter. There are pictures of JP and CAmila pretty far back - 2 years ago.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:13 am

I think the guy he was hanging out with all weekend is 'tosmoney'

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:27 am

soccerm3m wrote:'Analorenasm17' all small letter.  There are pictures of JP and CAmila pretty far back - 2 years ago.

She's an actress from Mexico.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:43 am

Gosh, JPG was at the Nascar in Homestead and went back for the dinner and concert. He's too busy. I guess he doesn't really need a gf laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m