SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 22 Empty Not your typical couple

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Well this couple is not your typical couple. They both went on a whim and fell in love on a dating show! Both left on an airplane from Atlanta (what if it was the same plane ha ha joking). Their first date was in France. They were in "hiding" for two months. They've been chased by paparazzi in New York and been amidst a lot of drama... They're already living together. They just did an L.A. photo shoot dressed like husband and wife. There wedding will be televised on ABC. And interestingly both Andi and Josh are half Jewish and half Catholic but Josh chose his Catholic side and Andi her Jewish side and now both sides will come together for the wedding...Let me see what else, I could go on and on. ha ha ha

So yes, Josh will go gown shopping and you know it'll be funny to hear his input. That picture of Josh snuggling with that dress at Kleinfeld was hilarious. Andi said tho, he won't see the actual dress.

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Sunshine wrote:Well this couple is not your typical couple. They both went on a whim and fell in love on a dating show! Both left on an airplane from Atlanta (what if it was the same plane ha ha joking). Their first date was in France. They were in "hiding" for two months. They've been chased by paparazzi in New York and been amidst a lot of drama... They're already living together. They just did an L.A. photo shoot dressed like husband and wife. There wedding will be televised on ABC. And interestingly both Andi and Josh are half Jewish and half Catholic but Josh chose his Catholic side and Andi her Jewish side and now both sides will come together for the wedding...Let me see what else, I could go on and on. ha ha ha

So yes, Josh will go gown shopping and you know it'll be funny to hear his input. That picture of Josh snuggling with that dress at Kleinfeld was hilarious. Andi said tho, he won't see the actual dress.

Re the bold, has this been confirmed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by sara11 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:Sophie, I saw on twitter that you wanted to know who wanted another JODI video.  Never ask just bring it on.  Always ready for a new video.

With regards to this, Sophie, this may be a lot of work but maybe you could use new footage from interviews they've done since AFR? Like scenes when they are laughing, the end of the pool after dark interview when they were dancing, some of the people magazine video footage etc. Think it could be cute as a sort of "heres where they are now" video Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:39 pm

sara11 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Sophie, I saw on twitter that you wanted to know who wanted another JODI video.  Never ask just bring it on.  Always ready for a new video.

With regards to this, Sophie, this may be a lot of work but maybe you could use new footage from interviews they've done since AFR? Like scenes when they are laughing, the end of the pool after dark interview when they were dancing, some of the people magazine video footage etc. Think it could be cute as a sort of "heres where they are now" video Smiley

Not interviews but... Here is the new video, focusing on pics from AFTER the show, with help from our own Eden!

"Life Is Better With You"

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/11/23/life-is-better-with-you-josh-and-andi-video/ …

Great minds... Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:53 pm

sophienette wrote:
sara11 wrote:

Not interviews but... Here is the new video, focusing on pics from AFTER the show, with help from our own Eden!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/11/23/life-is-better-with-you-josh-and-andi-video/ …

Great minds... Smiley
You're awesome, you really are!! Thank you for including my collages in you video!! :cutesmile!: Praying
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:30 pm

edenpol wrote:
sophienette wrote:
sara11 wrote:

Great minds... Smiley
You're awesome, you really are!! Thank you for including my collages in you video!!  :cutesmile!:  Praying

Yay the video is awesome! Can't wait till a video that include wedding snippets!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:44 pm

This is slightly off topic, but I was thinking about an interview Andi did post show where when asked what surprised her most about the show, she said it was the deep love she felt for Josh, and how she went into filming hopeful, but didn't know if she would find that.

Did I just imagine this interview, or did it really happen, because I can't find it posted anywhere on this forum? It was in an article, and not a video interview.  Does anyone else remember this or know were I can find it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Laudergirl wrote:This is slightly off topic, but I was thinking about an interview Andi did post show where when asked what surprised her most about the show, she said it was the deep love she felt for Josh, and how she went into filming hopeful, but didn't know if she would find that.

Did I just imagine this interview, or did it really happen, because I can't find it posted anywhere on this forum? It was in an article, and not a video interview.  Does anyone else remember this or know were I can find it?

Yes. I have seen that somewhere and I'm not 100% but I think it might be in Andi's last blog for People magazine right after the finale.

I do have a couple of their interviews with some of the magazines and I'll thumb through them and if I see it I will repost.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Laudergirl wrote:This is slightly off topic, but I was thinking about an interview Andi did post show where when asked what surprised her most about the show, she said it was the deep love she felt for Josh, and how she went into filming hopeful, but didn't know if she would find that.

I remember this interview, but I'm not sure from where. I need to go to sleep but tomorrow I will search it for you!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:22 pm

Sunshine wrote:Well this couple is not your typical couple. They both went on a whim and fell in love on a dating show! Both left on an airplane from Atlanta (what if it was the same plane ha ha joking). Their first date was in France. They were in "hiding" for two months. They've been chased by paparazzi in New York and been amidst a lot of drama... They're already living together. They just did an L.A. photo shoot dressed like husband and wife. There wedding will be televised on ABC. And interestingly both Andi and Josh are half Jewish and half Catholic but Josh chose his Catholic side and Andi her Jewish side and now both sides will come together for the wedding...Let me see what else, I could go on and on. ha ha ha

Great post and way to sum it up! :cutesmile!: Can't wait for their wedding!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
sara11 wrote:

Great minds... Smiley

Wonderful, wonderful job! wow tyvm
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:

Yes.  I have seen that somewhere and I'm not 100% but I think it might be in Andi's last blog for People magazine right after the finale.  

I do have a couple of their interviews with some of the magazines and I'll thumb through them and if I see it I will repost.

Thanks Laura and Edenpol! It definitely wasn't Andi's final blog in People and was more recent like in the last month or two. I really wish I could remember the magazine or website, but maybe you both will have better luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara