SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:53 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
Alanna wrote:It was a cute pic of them from the wedding they attended a few months ago with Andi kissing Josh's cheek. The quote was about joining them for AdvoCare calls from like 6- midnight tonight. It was too stupid for me to bring over when I saw it on my feed, I hate that junk Rolling Eyes

Awww I wish he didn't delete the picture. I really want to see it, especially since we didn't get a pic in so long.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NOֱ!!! I need to see that picture!!! :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:It was a cute pic of them from the wedding they attended a few months ago with Andi kissing Josh's cheek. The quote was about joining them for AdvoCare calls from like 6- midnight tonight. It was too stupid for me to bring over when I saw it on my feed, I hate that junk Rolling Eyes

Darn wish we could have seen the picture.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:30 pm

This is not a problem with instagram. Josh deleted his tweet now.
I need to see this picture!!! Maybe he will use it as a tbt? Ughhhh
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:38 pm

What do you mean stupid of you to bring over? We want you to bring over anything and everything you see and find. Some of us cannot do that and if it wasn't for people like you we would miss out on so much.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:42 pm

IG
#tbt to a great time with my lil bro @aaronmurray11 and lil sis @stephmurray11 in Athens ... We're a little weird, what can ya do Smiley

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 39 10808856_1571045529780153_1348894925_n
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Hahahaha! And now he's just playing with us. "You wanted a #tbt? I'll give you a #tbt. But with a boring ol' picture everybody's seen before. No new behind-the-scenes stuff for Eagle, because you're greedy and demanding." rotfl
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:49 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Hahahaha! And now he's just playing with us. "You wanted a #tbt? I'll give you a #tbt. But with a boring ol' picture everybody's seen before. No new behind-the-scenes stuff for you guys." rotfl  

I understand that he loves his family but he is not doing their FANS any favors. We want pics of him and Andi. I am greedy like that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Hahahaha! And now he's just playing with us. "You wanted a #tbt? I'll give you a #tbt. But with a boring ol' picture everybody's seen before. No new behind-the-scenes stuff for Eagle, because you're greedy and demanding." rotfl
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Ok that is weird. He uploaded it to both instagram and twitter, on twitter first post a link to instagram and then the actual photo, and now he deleted it from instagram. Something is weird!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 pm

He didn't tag Aaron properly in the first tweet so I figured he'd delete and correct it, but I have no idea why he wouldn't have re-posted to IG. Just woke up from a nap and isn't quite awake? Low blood sugar after a workout and not thinking straight?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:57 pm

edenpol wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Hahahaha! And now he's just playing with us. "You wanted a #tbt? I'll give you a #tbt. But with a boring ol' picture everybody's seen before. No new behind-the-scenes stuff for Eagle, because you're greedy and demanding." rotfl
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Ok that is weird. He uploaded it to both instagram and twitter, on twitter first post a link to instagram and then the actual photo, and now he deleted it from instagram. Something is weird!!

Deleted
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:He didn't tag Aaron properly in the first tweet so I figured he'd delete and correct it, but I have no idea why he wouldn't have re-posted to IG. Just woke up from a nap and isn't quite awake? Low blood sugar after a workout and not thinking straight?

Or maybe still loopy from a makeup session. cantstopl cantstopl
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Ok I have a guess!
Instagram got really messed up (some of my friends mentioned it) and because it ruined Josh's photo with Andi, he deleted his tweet, so people won't get confused. And then it deleted his second photo (the tbt) and that's why he posted it as a photo on twitter
Hope we'll get the picture with Andi when instagram will work out.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara